MICAT 2023: Phase II Admit Card (Out), Registration, Exam Date
MICAT II 2023 Admit Card has been released via login. It is conducted by Mudra Institute of Communication in Ahmedabad and it take place two times in a year. This examination will enable the candidates to get admission in PGDM-C/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management Course. Students who choose to opt for both programmes will have to mark their first preferences as priority 1 & other as priority 2. Group exercise or GE and Personal Interview or PI will only be conducted for the MICAT qualified candidates. Candidates who have qualified CAT, XAT, GMAT can appear for this examination. The exam will be held on 28th January 2023 for MICAT II. In this article, we have provided completed details about MICAT 2023 like application form, exam date, eligibility, admit card etc.
MICAT 2023 Notifications – Application Open (MICAT II)
MICAT II 2023 Admit Card has been released on 24th January 2023. Check here for admit card details.
MICAT 2023 Exam Dates have been released. It has been held on 28th January 2023 for MICAT II. Check other dates below.
MICAT II 2023 Registration has been started from 22nd November 2022. Check here for application details.
MICAT 2022-23 brochure. Check here .
MICAT I 2023 Result has been released through online mode via login. Check here for result details.
MICAT 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||MICAT 2023|
|Conducting Body||Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad (MICA)|
|Exam level||University level|
|Exam Type||PG Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
MICAT 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the exam date for the MICAT I and MICAT II from the given below:
|Registration process begins||22nd November 2022|
|Last date for registration||17th January 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||24th January 2023|
|MICAT II Exam date||28th January 2023|
|Declaration of Result||17th February 2023|
|GE/ PI shortlist||From 7th March 2023|
|Final Result||1st week of April 223|
|Commencement of Registration process||Started|
|Last date for Registration||21st November 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||30th November 202|
|MICAT I Exam date||3rd December 2022|
|Declaration of Result||21st December 2022|
MICAT 2023 Application Form
Check the details given below, before filling the MICAT 2023 application form:
- To begin the application process, the candidates first need to register by entering their names, mobile number, and email address.
- Once registered, candidate can access the main application form and fill the rest of the details.
- The MICAT I application form has been started from October 2022 and the last date to submit the application form is till 21st November 2022.
- The MICAT II application form has been started from 22nd November 2022 and the last date to submit the application will be 17th January 2023.
- Along with the details candidate need to upload the scanned images of passport size photographs and signature in the application form.
- The candidates must pay the application fee via online mode.
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Candidate can check the application fee given below:
- The application fee for MICAT 2023 is Rs 2100/-.
- Candidates can pay the fees through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay the fees using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
MICAT Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria that candidate must fulfil in order to appear for MICAT 2023:
- Qualification: Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree (in 10+2+3) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Marks: The candidate must take anyone of XAT 2023, CAT or GMAT exam.
- Appearing: Those who are going to appear for the final year exam of graduation in 2023 can also apply.
MICAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern of MICA Admission Test 2023 is given below:
- Examination mode: The mode of the exam will be via online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 144 questions in the paper.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 45 minutes to solve the paper.
- Number of sections: There are total 3 sections divided into 6 parts.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer and -0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Parts||Sections||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|1st part||Psychometric||35||25 minutes|
|Verbal Ability (VA)||25|| |
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||25|
|General Awareness (GA)||25|
|Divergent- Convergent Reasoning (DCR)||39|
|3rd part||Descriptive Test (DT)||4||35 minutes|
MICAT 2023 Syllabus
The section-wise important topics for MICAT 2023 are as follows:
- Verbal Ability: Tenses, Article, Pronouns, Vocabulary, Comprehension passage.
- Quantitative Ability: Arithmetic, Algebra, Numbers, Set Theory, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
- General Awareness: Geography, Current Affairs, Politics, Business Brands and Media, Companies and their owner, Literature, Science and Research, History, etc.
- Divergent- Convergent Reasoning (DCR): Visual Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Sequence and Series, Word Association, Statement Assumption.
MICAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Check some effective MICAT 2023 Preparation Tips:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
MICAT 2023 Admit Card
The MICAT admit card 2023 for MCAT I has been released from 30th November 2022 and for MICAT II, it has been released from 24th January 2023. An admit card consists of information like candidate name, academic qualification, date, timing, and venue of the examination.
Candidate need to give their user id and password to get their admit card. No candidate are allowed to enter the exam hall without an admit card. Along with admit card, candidates also need to bring a photo ID proof at the time of examination.
MICAT 2023 Result
MICAT Result for MICAT I has been released from 21st December 2022 and for MICAT II will release from 17th February 2023. To check the result, candidate can refer to their application number and password.
The result contain the details such as Name of the candidate, roll number, score in each subject, total marks, percentage. The candidates are selected based on the final merit list to be prepared on the basis of performance in MICAT, GE, and PI rounds.
MICAT 2023 GE and PI rounds
All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT and MICAT shall appear for both Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI).
Candidates need to be eligible for the MICAT 2023 admission by appearing in any of the CAT/ XAT/ GMAT exam. After appearing in any one of the exams, the candidates need to take the MICAT exam. Those who will score more than qualifying marks in the MICAT exam will be shortlisted for GE and PI round of selection.
The final selection depends on the scores achieved by the candidate in GMAT, MICAT, PI, and GE altogether. 20% score in GMAT, 30% in MICAT, 30% in PI, and 20% in GE is required for a candidate to get selected in MICAT.
If you have any queries about MICAT 2023 exam, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
I have give my MICAT 1 Exam and the result is out.
But my XAT exam is on 8th january.
Where will i get the clarity regarding the next process for MICAT
MICAT II 2023 Registration is open via online mode. Here is the direct link application form to apply for the same.