MICAT II 2024 Application (Released), Registration – Apply Here
MICAT II 2024 Application Form has been released via online mode. Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad organizes MICAT every year. It is a university level aptitude test which is conducted twice a year (in two phases). This entrance test is conducted for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management /PGDM in Communication courses –PGDM & PGDM (C). These courses have been approved by AICTE.
Also, it is mandatory for the candidates to have CAT/ XAT/ GMAT (any one) to be eligible for admission. Students selected based on MICAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GMAT shall appear for GD & PI rounds. The Institution has been providing quality managers in the field of marketing, Media & Advertising, etc. Through this article, we have provided complete information about MICAT Application Form 2024.
MICAT 2024 Application Form – Out (Phase II)
MICAT II 2024 Application Form has been released via online mode. Click here to apply.
Here, candidates can check complete information related to MICAT 2024 Application Form:
- For Phase I, the registration process has begun from the 11th September 2023.
- Candidates can register for Phases through online mode.
- Last date to register for MICAT I is till 20th November 2023.
- For MICAT II, the applications will be available from 23rd November 2023 till 16th January 2024.
- Go through complete application instructions and document requirements before proceeding to register for MICAT 2024.
- While filling details in application, students must make sure they fill correct details as correction won’t be allowed after submission of form.
- Incomplete application forms gets rejected so carefully fill complete information.
- While registering make sure to apply with valid/working mail id and mobile number as further communication will be done through it.
- MICAT Application Fee is Rs.2100/-.
- The payment of application fee can be done online using debit card, credit card or net banking method.
- Fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
MICAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding to register for MICAT 2024, make sure to know complete eligibility criteria mentioned for admission in PGP, PGDM (C) and PGDM courses:
- Applying candidates must have Bachelors’ degree (10 +2 +3) or its equivalent qualification in any discipline by the AIU.
- Those who are appearing in final examination of Bachelors’ degree, or its equivalent are also eligible.
- There are more chances of getting shortlisted for the students who demonstrate aptitude for expressing, assessing and/or conceiving ideas that move people to action & achieve business results.
- For selection, it is mandatory for candidates to take at least one of three exams – CAT, GMAT, XAT.
- Students shortlisted based on performance in CAT/ GMAT/ XAT / MICAT shall appear for both group exercise (GE) and personal interview (PI) rounds.
MICAT 2024 Application Dates
Check below details about MICAT Application dates for various Phase 1 and Phase 2 events:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Announced)|
|MICAT I (Phase I)||MICAT II (Phase II)|
|Start of registration process||11th September 2023||23rd November 2023|
|Last date to register||20th November 2023||16th January 2024|
|Release of admit cards/ call letters||29th November 2023||24th January 2024|
|MICAT exam||2nd December 2023||27th January 2024|
How to Fill MICAT 2024 Application
Complete procedure to apply for MICAT 2024 has been mentioned below. Students must go through carefully before registering themselves:
- Visit the online website (Link is given above).
- Click on the option provided as – ‘To Register’.
- Carefully read instructions provided and register with valid mobile number and email id.
- Candidates will receive MICA Id and password which can be used for login
- Now click on option – ‘Go to Application’.
- Read all instructions and fill information – personal details and upload photo & sign as per format/ size.
- Fill the qualification details and proceed further.
- On the provided CAT/ GMAT/ XAT details page, enter the scores details accordingly.
- Select on the option provided for course selection.
- Check all details and proceed further to fee payment.
- Pay application fee through various payment modes provided.
- Those who wish to apply for another program, they can repeat the same steps again.
- Print your application form and fee receipt for any further references.
If you have any other query related to MICAT 2024 Application Form, you can ask your query in comments section below.