MIT ADT University Admission 2024: Application (Open), Eligibility
MIT ADT University 2024 Application Form has been released via online mode. MIT ADT University is a private university which is located at Maharashtra. Admission through MIT ADT university (MIT Art Design and Technology University) is offered into various UG, PG, and Doctoral level programmes. Candidates seeking admission in engineering, management, arts, design can apply through online mode. Admission is offered based on various national/ state level entrance exam. For admission in Design courses, Design Aptitude test (DAT) is conducted. Candidates must read this article to know all information about MIT ADT University Admission 2024 including application form, important dates, eligibility, merit list etc.
MIT ADT Admission 2024 Notifications – Application Open
MIT ADT University Application Form 2024 is open via online mode. Click here to apply.
MIT ADT University 2024 Overview
|Name of Admission Procedure
|MIT ADT University Admission 2024
|Level of Admission
|MIT ADT University
|UG & PG
|Mode of Application
MIT ADT University 2024 Important Dates
Here in the table we have provided the official dates for MIT ADT University Admission 2024:
|Dates 2024 (Announced)
|Availability of application form
|15th December 2023
|Last date to apply
|30th September 2024
|First Merit List
|30th June 2024
|Second Merit List
|15th July 2024
|Third Merit List
|31st July 2024
MIT ADT University 2024 Application Form
Candidates must check the given details about MIT ADT 2024 Application Form with instructions:
- MIT ADT University 2024 registration form has been released from 15th December 2023.
- Candidates can get their application form through online mode only. No offline form is received.
- Candidates must check and full fill all eligibility norms before filling the application form.
- Fill application form with correct details i.e. qualification, personal details, address, category, courses etc.
- Upload necessary documents in the specific size i.e. scanned photograph & signature.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form as no correction facility will be provided later.
- The last date to submit application form is till 30th September 2024.
- There is no need to send hardcopy of the application form by post to the authority.
- Take printout of the filled registration form and keep it safe for future references.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Candidates can make online payment using credit card/ debit card or other online payment gateways.
- Fee is non-refundable in nature.
Application fee is different as per the courses, check fee structure for few of the courses below:
|For B.Tech. M.Tech/ M.Sc
|Rs. 3360/- for Indian (Rs. 5040/- for NRI/ PIO/ CIO & Foreign candidates)
How to Fill MIT ADT University 2024 Application Form:
- Step-1: Go through the official website (link is given above).
- Step-2: Click on the registration button and register yourself by providing some basic details.
- Step-3: Now click on the login button and enter user ID & password.
- Step-4: Fill application form with correct details i.e. qualifications, personal etc.
- Step-5: Upload documents like photograph & signature in the JPG/ JPEG format.
- Step-6: Pay the registration fee through online mode.
- Step-7: Recheck and verify all the details and submit the application form.
- Step-8: Do not forget to take printout of the form for future references.
MIT ADT University 2024 Eligibility
Below we have mentioned MIT ADT University 2024 Eligibility Criteria that candidates have to full fill before filling the application form:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognised board.
- Score Card: Candidates having valid score card of JEE Main/ MHT CET/ UNI GAUGE will be eligible.
- Appearing: Class 12th appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply.
For B.Des :
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th level in any stream or equivalent exam.
- Mandatory: Candidates must have qualified in DAT (Design Aptitude Test).
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in 12th level will also be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must be graduated in Engineering/ Architecture/ Interior Design/ Industrial Design or
- Must have Masters degree in Arts/ Science/ Computer Application, etc. to be eligible.
- Candidate having professional Diploma in Design (NID/ CEPT) or equivalent will be eligible.
- Qualification: Candidates must be graduated in any stream from a recognised university/ institute.
- Marks: One should obtained minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved candidate)
- Appearing: Final year appearing candidates will also be eligible.
MIT ADT University 2024 Admission Procedure
MIT ADT University 2024 Admission Procedure will be done in various steps i.e. online registration, releasing of merit list, aptitude test, allotment, document verification, submission of admission fee etc. Candidates will need to fill registration form through online mode.
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for further procedure based on the last qualifying exam. A category wise merit list will be prepared by the university for shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be able to participate for other admission procedures at different campuses. Final admission will be done after the studio test and GD/ PI rounds.
MIT ADT University 2024 Entrance Exam
MIT ADT University conducts a Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for admission into design courses. For other courses there will be no separate entrance test. Admission in B.Tech courses will be offered through JEE Main/ UNI GAUGE/ MHT CET/ PERA CET or any other state CET exam.
DAT will be conducted through online mode. Candidates those will qualify the aptitude test will only be eligible for further admission procedure of MIT ADT University.
MIT ADT University 2024 Merit List
MIT ADT University 2024 Merit List will be released on 30th June 2024. Candidates will be able to check merit list through online mode. It will be made available in PDF format. Merit list will be released separately for all MIT ADT campuses. Shortlisted candidates will need to participate for interview and other rounds.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of mark obtained by the candidates in design aptitude test and other national/ state level entrance exam. After releasing of the merit list, qualified candidates will be informed for the further admission procedure.
MIT ADT University 2024 Admission
Shortlisted candidates will need to download their allotment letter from the website in order to participate in MIT ADT University 2024 Admission. Candidates will be required to report at the allotted institute campus on given time. Seats will be provided to the candidates based on various factors i.e. number of candidates applied, last year cut off trend, marks obtained in entrance exam etc.
Candidates are also advised to bring original and photocopies of the documents for verification purpose. Seats will only be confirmed after the verification of document and submission of admission fee. Candidates must bring the following documents for verification purpose:
- Class 10th markasheet & certificate
- Class 12th markasheet & certificate
- Graduation markasheets
- MIT ADT 2024 Result
- Migration certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Entrance exam score cards (if any)
- ID proof i.e. Aadhar Card
- Passport size photographs etc.
If candidates have any other query related to the MIT ADT University Admission 2024, then they can ask us by leaving their queries below.