MMDU Mullana Admission 2021: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
MMDU Mullana Admission 2021 will be offered in various courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Medical, Management and others. Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMDU) Mullana, Haryana is deemed to be a university established in the year 1993. The admission will be offered in various courses under UG & PG level in its 13 constituent institutions. Here we are providing details as dates, application form, its fee and much more regarding MMDU Mullana Admission 2021.
The MMDU Mullana 2021 courses offered under UG & PG programmes will be as follow:
- Under Graduate (UG): B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral entry), B.Sc., B.Sc. in Nursing, BHM & CT, MBBS, BDS, BPT, PB B.Sc. Nursing, B.Pharm, B.Pharm (Lateral Entry), Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom), Bachelor’s in Audiology & Speech Language Pathalogy, B.Optom Lateral Entry, BCA, BBA and B.Com (Hons.)
- Post Graduate (PG): MDS, MD, M.Tech, MBA (Dual Specialization), PG Diploma in Management, MS, PG Diploma (Medical), Pharm D, M.Pharm, MPT, M.Sc., Master of Optometry, M.Sc., M.Sc. in Nursing, MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry), LLM, Ph.D., and Super Specialty Course.
MMDU Mullana Admission 2021 Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding MMDU Mullana Admission 2021 Dates:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application form availability||1st week of December 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of April 2021|
|MMDU Mullana 2021 Merit List||Month of June 2021|
|Counselling process||Month of July 2021|
MMDU Mullana 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding MMDU Mullana 2021 Application Form:
- MMDU Mullana 2021 Application Form will be made available via online & offline mode.
- For offline, it will be made available at designated center or book shop.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from first week of December 2020.
- The last date to submit application form will be last week of April 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates are advised to upload all type of documents such as caste certificate, academic certificate, migration certificate, etc. with passport size photographs & signature.
- Candidates must also submit result of qualifying exam & JEE Main/ CMAT/ MAT/ GATE in case of admission to B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA.
- The application form will be accepted only after submission of application fee.
- At last also take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- The application fee for MMDU Mullana can be paid through online as well as offline mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method will be used for online application fee payment.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of the MMU university payable at Mullana.
- Candidates will have to submit Rs.1000 as application fee.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
MMDU Mullana 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following MMDU Mullana 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Mathematics and English (PME) as their mandatory subject with any one from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical vocational subject.
- Percentage: He/ She must score atleast 60% marks (40% for reserved category candidates)
Other UG Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination.
- Percentage: He/ She must score atleast 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Candidates who will wish to join science stream must have completed their 12th with science.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 year duration.
- Percentage: He/ She must score atleast 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- If candidate doesn’t possess a bachelor’s degree then candidate must have completed atleast ICAI, ICWAI, or ICSI.
Other PG Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology or allied course.
- Percentage: He/ she must score atleast 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
MMDU Mullana 2021 Admission Procedure
MMDU Mullana 2021 Admission will be offered on the basis of qualifying exam marks. Its procedure will get start after the completion of application form. It will be mandatory to fill application form to take part in the further admission procedure.
Candidates must check following table for course & entrance exam:
|Course||Entrance Exam Scores|
|MBA||CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT|
MMDU Mullana 2021 Merit List
The MMDU Mullana 2021 Merit List will be published on website via online mode. It will get released in the month of June 2021. The admission will be offered in various UG & PG courses on the basis of merit list.
The admission authority will prepare merit list after the procedure of application form. Candidates will get admission to students on the basis of merit list.
MMDU Mullana 2021 Counselling
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. MMDU Mullana 2021 counselling process will consists of document verification & fee submission. Candidates will first have to verify the documents & then they will have to submit counselling fee.
Candidates whose name appears in the merit list will get a call to participate in the counselling process. Candidates will also have to qualify entrance exam like JEE Main, CAT, MAT, CMAT, etc. (if applicable).
The following documents will be required at the time of counselling:
- Class 10th certificate
- Original mark sheet certificate
- Rank card/ result of entrance exam
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Undertaking against ragging
- Aadhar card
- Photocopies of all document
MMDU Mullana 2021 Admission
MMDU Mullana 2021 Admission will be on the basis of marks secured in the entrance test by the candidate in the academic year. It will be compulsory for candidates to report at concerned campus of MMDU.
Candidates are advised to complete all the admission formalities within the given time period. Candidates must have provisional admission letter for seat allotment. Final admission will be given to candidates after the submission of fee & verification of all original documents.
Candidates having any other query related MMDU Mullana Admission 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.