MP PPT 2020 Application Form, Correction (Till 16th July) – Check Here
MP PPT 2020 Application Form Correction can be done till 16th July 2020. MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test) is a state level entrance examination. It is conducted every year by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). Through this examination, candidates get admission in diploma courses. Admission will be offered in various government or private institutes of Madhya Pradesh state. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the MP PPT application form 2020 including details like application dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
MP PPT 2020 Application Form – Correction Till 16th July
MP PPT 2020 Application Form Correction can be done till 16th July 2020. Click here for correction.
MP PPT 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 15th July 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates can read details about the MP PPT 2020 Application Form from the given section:
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only. No other mode is being entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 11th June 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.
- Fill details like education, personal and communication etc. carefully in the application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size colored photograph and signature in the application from.
- Candidates can make correction in the application form from 11th June to 16th July 2020.
- Application form can be filled till 15th July 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the documents to the examination authority.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
- Keep the printout safe for further admission procedure.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode. Offline mode will not be entertained to submit the application fee.
- Candidates can pay their online application fee using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Candidates can check fee structure for all categories:
|For General category candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|For students applying through online Kiosk portal||Rs.60/-|
|For students filling application by login to the Registered Citizen User||Rs.20/-|
MP PPT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the MP PPT 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile:Candidates should have a domicile of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Education: Candidates must pass 10th class from any recognized board of Madhya Pradesh or equivalent.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying examination with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 10th class are also eligible to apply.
MP PPT 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can check MP PPT 2020 Dates related to the application and examination:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Starting of online application form||11th June 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||15th July 2020|
|Application correction||11th to 16th July 2020|
|MP PPT 2020 exam date||1st – 2nd September 2020|
How to Apply for MP PPT 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for MP PPT 2020:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given applying link.
- Link will be opened in new page.
- Read all the given instructions carefully and enter asked details.
- Now click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Now login using user ID and password sent to you.
- Fill details like communication, personal, academic and etc. carefully in the application form.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in next step.
- Images size should be in JPG format and must be in between 30 to 200 KB.
- After submitting all details and document upload click on the ‘proceed for payment’ tab.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Now submit the application form.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form.
- Keep it secure for other admission procedures.
Through the above article, candidates can read the complete details about the MP PPT 2020 application form. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully to avoid any kind of mistake in the form. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and application form dates.
If you have any other query about MP PPT 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.