MP PPT 2024 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Check Here
MP PPT 2024 Exam Pattern will comprises of information like number of sections in examination, type of question, duration of examination and marking scheme. MP PPT is commonly known as Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test is a state level polytechnic exam. It will be organized by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). MPPEB is also known as Vyapam. Here, we have updated the detail information related to MP PPT Exam Pattern 2024.
MP PPT 2024 Exam Pattern
There will be no examination for MP PPT 2024. Admission will be on the basis of merit list. It will be conducted once in a year. There will be a single paper of MP PPT. Here, students must check details about MP PPT exam pattern 2024:
- Course: This entrance exam will be organized for admission to diploma courses in the polytechnic colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will comprise of total 150 questions.
- Question Paper Type: All the questions in MP PPT will be of objective type. Each question will contain four options of answer among which candidates have to select on the correct answer.
- Subjects: The examination paper will consist of three subjects that are: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Language: The question paper booklet will be provided in English and Hindi language.
- Mode of Exam: The mode of examination will be pen and paper mode. The answer will be marked on the OMR answer sheet with the use of black ball point pen.
- Duration: The duration of the MP PPT will be of 2 hours (120 min).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking:There will be no negative marking in the exam.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question||Total Question|
MP PPT Syllabus 2024
Candidates must prepare according to syllabus to achieve good marks in the examination. The syllabus will comprise of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The syllabus will be of 10th class standard. The syllabus will be released along with the information bulletin.
MP PPT 2024 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through following tips & tricks while preparing for MP PPT:
- Candidates must go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Make proper notes while preparing for various topics.
- Solve previous year question paper & sample paper.
- Form a group discussion & ask each other question.
- Keep atleast last one week only for revision.
Instructions for Candidates
- The examination hall will be opened 60 minutes before the starting of the exam.
- Candidates will have to show their online valid photo ID proof in original.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall after 9.30 AM under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, or any electronic gadgets.
- It will be compulsory to bring 2 recent (not older than three months) passport size color photograph (the same which was uploaded to the application). At the back of the photograph, candidate must mention their name, and number.
MP PPT 2024 Exam pattern tells the candidate about the exam mode, time duration, number of questions and marking scheme of the entrance test. Candidates must go through the exam pattern carefully before starting the preparation.
If you have any other doubt related to MP PPT 2024 Exam Pattern, you may leave comments in the comment box.