MP PPT 2024 Admit Card, Exam Instructions – Get Hall Ticket Here
MP PPT 2024 Admit Card will release in the month of August 2024. MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test) is organized by the MP Vyapam or MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board), Government of Madhya Pradesh. The admit card will be available through online mode. The admission will be given on the basis of 10th scores. Check this article to get detailed information about MP PPT admit card 2024.
MP PPT 2024 Admit Card
MP PPT 2024 Admit card will be made available for successfully registered candidates only. Candidates will be able to get their admit card through online mode only. Authority will not send any admit card individually to any candidates, candidates will have to download it individually through the website of exam conducting authority.
It will be available in two parts. PART 1 will comprise of candidates & exam details. PART 2 will contain the candidate’s signature, thumb impression & calligraphy which candidates have to fill on the exam day.
Candidates must take a print copy of admit card for the exam day. It will be compulsory to bring hall ticket along with the photo ID proof in the examination hall. No candidates will be permitted for examination without valid admit card.
Candidates must get it by entering their application number & date of birth. Save it till the admission procedure will not be over.
Admit Card Details
It will be comprised of the candidates & exam related details such as:
- Name of the Candidates
- Roll Number
- Father Name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Exam Center
- Date & Time of Exam
MP PPT 2024 Admit Card Date
There will be no examination for MP PPT 2024. Admission will be purely on the basis of merit list. Candidates must download the admit card via online mode from August 2024.
After a few weeks of the examination, the result will be declared by the MP Vyapam. Candidates will be able to check their results in September 2024.
How to Download
Candidates must follow the given steps to get the admit card:
- Go to the website of exam conducting authority. (Link will be given above)
- The new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Fill your “Application Number” & “Date of Birth”.
- Now, click on the “Search” button.
- It will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout copy of it for further use.
Instructions for Exam Day
- Candidates should report at the exam center, 1 hour 30 minutes before starting of the examination.
- In the examination hall, mobile phones, calculator, log tables, study material or any other electronic devices are not permitted.
- Candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall with MP PPT admit card 2024 & black ball point pen.
- It will be necessary to bring a valid photo ID proof in the examination center. The photo ID proof should be PAN Card, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Marksheet attached with photograph, School ID Card & Passport.
- On the exam day, candidates thumb impression will be received through the biometric process.
The exam will be conducted in the following cities Bhopal, Indore, Neemuch, Ratlam, Khargone, Guna, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Satna, Mandsaur, Chattarpur, Sidhi, Katni, Ujjain, Sagar, Khandwa, Damoh & Chhindwara.
If you have any other query about MP PPT 2024 Admit Card, you can leave your query below in the comment box.