Mumbai University Admission 2020: Application Form (Open), Eligibility
Mumbai University 2020 Application Forms are open for various UG and PG courses. Mumbai University was established in the year 1857. The University offers admission into various UG and PG courses offered in the Science, Technology, Arts, Commerce, Law and other fields. For admission in management courses, candidates have to appear for Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET) and MUCLAT for law courses. Candidates can also apply for admission based on scores of 12th level and national level exam. Candidates can go through this article to know more about the details of entrance exam like dates, application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, counselling etc.
Mumbai University 2020 Notifications – Application Open
Mumbai University 2020 Application Forms are open for various UG and PG courses. Click here to apply.
Under Graduate (UG) Courses:
UG Courses offered by the University are B.Tech, BA, B. Ed, BFA, B. Com, B. Sc, BPT, LL. B, MBBS, MD, DM, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BMS, BE, B. Pharm, B. Arch, BHM, etc.
Post Graduate (PG) Courses:
PG Courses offered by the University are M. Ed, MA, MP Ed, M. Com, M. Sc, LL.M, MS, M. CH, MDS, MFM, MCA, MP, ME, M. Tech, M. Text, M. Pharm, M. Arch, etc.
Mumbai University Admission 2020 Dates
Below we have provided Mumbai University Admission 2020 Dates which are tentative in nature:
|Online Registration Starts||16th July 2020|
|Online Registration Closes||Open|
|Pre-admission enrolment Form||August 2020|
|Submission of Pre-Admission Enrollment form||August 2020|
|Releasing of Merit List||August 2020|
Mumbai University 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check information of Mumbai University 2020 Application Form before filling the application form:
- Mumbai University 2020 Application Form has been released on 14th July 2020.
- The registration process will be closed on 14th August 2020. Candidates can fill the application form by online mode.
- Candidates have to first register themselves by filling their details like unique email id, mobile number, name, date of birth etc.
- After registration, candidates must confirm the filled information is correct and then proceed to get a 16-digit username and one-time password.
- Candidates have to complete registration process by filling correct personal and educational details, uploading photograph and signature and making payment.
- Print the proof of payments and application form for further application process.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1000 as application fee.
- Candidates of reserved category have to pay Rs.500 as fee.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay application fee via debit/credit card or via net banking.
- Candidates can also pay fee in cash with the help of Demand Draft drawn with the name of ‘Finance & Account Officer of the University of Mumbai’ payable at Mumbai.
- Candidates can also pay application fee in the campus of the university.
Mumbai University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must match their qualification with the Mumbai University 2020 Eligibility Criteria given below before filling the application form:
For UG Courses:
- For Arts/Management Courses: Candidates must have passed 12th level with relevant subjects or its equivalent from a recognized board/university.
- For Science Courses: Candidates must be passed in 12th Standard with PCM/PCB subjects or its equivalent from a recognized board/university.
- For Medical Courses: Applying Candidate must be 12th pass with PCB subjects or its equivalent from a recognized board/university.
- National Level Score: Candidates can apply through valid scores obtained in national level test.
- Appearing: Students appearing in their 12th level or last year of diploma course can also apply.
For PG Courses:
- For Arts/Management Courses: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institute/university.
- For Science Courses: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in science or related discipline from a recognized institute/university.
- For Medical Courses: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree with recognized board/university and also have relevant experience in the medical field. Candidates must have registered their degree with MCI/state medical council.
- National Level Score: Candidates can also apply through valid scores obtained in national level test.
- Appearing: Students appearing in the last year of their graduation are also eligible to apply.
Mumbai University 2020 Admission Procedure
Mumbai University 2020 Admission Procedure has been started from 14th July 2020 with the release of application form. Admission management courses will be provided through MUCMET entrance test organised by the University. Students will get admission into UG law programmes through MUCLAT. For other courses students can apply on the basis of national level test scores.
After entrance test, students will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
Candidates selected for admission have to visit the university for further admission procedure with required documents. Candidates who will not submit their application fee within stipulated time period will not get admission and their seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the order of merit list.
Mumbai University 2020 Entrance Exam
Candidates have to appear for Mumbai University 2020 Entrance Exam (MUCLAT/ MUCMET 2020) for seeking admission into management and law courses.
In MUCMET exam, candidates have to solve 50 multiple choice questions in 120 minutes. The examination will consist of questions from Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Logical and Abstract Reasoning.
Mumbai University 2020 Result
After the test, Mumbai University 2020 Result will be declared by online mode. Candidates can view their rank and marks by entering their roll/registration number and password. The University will prepare a merit list for the admission of candidates which will also be published online.
Candidates will get admission as per the rank secured by them in the entrance test. In case any tie occurs, it will be resolved considering the marks secured by them. In case tie persist, older age candidates will be given priority.
Mumbai University 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of results, Mumbai University 2020 Counselling procedure will start. Candidates have to visit the counselling venue within the stipulated time period with the counselling letter. Candidates can download their counselling letter online from the website.
Candidates will have to choose course and college as per their choice and freeze their seat for the admission. Also they have to submit their counselling fee for participating in the counselling procedure.
Candidates have to carry their required documents listed below during the process of counselling:
- 10th& 12th Certificates
- Graduation degree (if any)
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate (for claiming scholarship if required)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any query regarding Mumbai University Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.