NATA 2021 Application Form (Released), Registration – Apply for NATA
NATA 2021 Application Form for 3rd Phase has been released. NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is conducted twice in a year. It is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by the Council of Architecture (CoA). Through this exam admission is offered in 5 year bachelor of architecture (B.Arch.) courses. Various government and private institute offer admission in B.Arch. courses through NATA score. Candidates can read this article to know details about NATA application form 2021 including updated details i.e. application mode, fee, eligibility etc.
NATA 2021 Application Form – Application Released (3rd Session)
NATA 2022 Application Form will be released from first week of March 2022.
NATA 2021 Application Form has been released from 26th July 2021 for third session. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check details about NATA 2021 application form from the given section:
- Application form has been released through online mode only. Offline facility is not provided.
- Candidates can fill their application form of NATA 2021 from 5th March 2021 for first session.
- Application form for 3rd session has been released on 26th July 2021 & will be continued till 22nd August 2021.
- Application form filling process can be done by filling three steps i.e. personal details, document upload and then fee payment.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form i.e. personal, communication, academic etc.
- Upload documents i.e. recent passport size colored photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Documents should be submitted in PDF format.
- Application form can be submitted till 1st April 2021 (1st session) and 2nd July 2021 (2nd session).
- There is no need to send any documents by post to the authorities.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for further procedure.
Documents which is required while filling NATA 2021 Application form:
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Category certificate
- 10thand 12thclass mark sheets
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- PWD certificate
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode using credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Here we have provided application fee details in the table:
|General Category||Reserved Category|
|For one session||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1500/-|
|For both sessions||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 3000/-|
Fee for Candidates who want to appear test center from outside the territory of India:
|For 1stor 2nd test||Rs. 10,000/-|
|For both 1st and 2nd test||Rs. 20,000/-|
NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to follow these NATA eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCM & 10+3 diploma mathematics or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks in PCM subjects and 50% in aggregate of 10+2 examination. 5% of marks relaxation will be provided to reserved category (SC/ ST) candidates.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their qualifying exam will also be eligible to apply.
NATA 2021 Application Dates
In the given table we have provided tentative NATA application form dates for both session:
For 1st Session:
|Application starts from||5th March 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||1st April 2021|
|Image upload and fee payment last date||28th March 2021|
|Application correction||26th to 28th March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||6th April 2021|
|Exam date||10th April 2021|
For 2nd Session:
|Application starts from||5th March 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd July 2021|
|Image upload and fee payment last date||2nd July 2021|
|Application correction||20th to 30th June 2021|
|Availability of admit card||7th July 2021|
|Exam date||11th July 2021 (2nd session)|
For 3rd Session:
|Starting of application form||26th July 2021|
|End of registration||22nd August 2021|
|Availability of admit card||29th August 2021|
|Exam Date||3rd September 2021|
How to Apply for NATA 2021
Candidates must follow these steps at the time of filling NATA application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘NATA 2021 Registration’ link.
- Fill basic details such as name, email ID, mobile number etc.
- A confirmation message regarding login details will be send to your registered email ID.
- Now enter your login credentials i.e. mail ID and password.
- Fill asked details carefully including education, personal, communication etc.
- Fill all details and click on ‘save and continue’ tab.
- Upload recent passport size colored photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Photograph size should be in between 4 kb to 100 kb and signature size should be in between 1 kb to 30 kb.
- Now you can make payment through online mode using credit card/ debit card etc.
- Recheck and verify all the details before submitting the form.
- Click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
- Take printout of the confirmation page for future references.
NATA 2021 Application Correction
NATA application correction facility will be provided after complete submission of the application form. Correction can be done through online mode. Candidates will be able to make correction using their login credentials i.e. application number and password.
For first session correction window is opened from 26th to 28th March 2021 and for second session it will be started from 20th to 30th June 2021. Correction facility will be provided to the candidates only one time, so make correction carefully. Correction for 3rd session will be started from 16th to 22nd August 2021.
Here we have mentioned details which will be corrected during correction period:
- Name, address
- Year, date, month of passing etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
In the above article candidates can check all details about NATA 2021 application form. We have mentioned details about application mode, application fee, eligibility and how to apply etc. Candidates must fill correct details in the application form to avoid any kind of mistakes.
If you have any other query about NATA 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.