NATA 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here for NATA
NATA 2021 Application Form will be released in the first week of February 2021. NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is conducted twice in a year. It is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by the Council of Architecture (CoA). Through this exam admission is offered in 5 year bachelor of architecture (B.Arch.) courses. Various government and private institute offer admission in B.Arch. courses through NATA score. Candidates can read this article to know details about NATA application form 2021 including updated details i.e. application mode, fee, eligibility etc.
NATA 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about NATA 2021 application form from the given section:
- Application form will be released through online mode only. Offline facility will not be provided.
- Candidates can fill their application form of NATA 2021 from the first week of February 2021.
- Application form filling process will be done by filling three steps i.e. personal details, document upload and then fee payment.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form i.e. personal, communication, academic etc.
- Upload documents i.e. recent passport size colored photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Documents should be submitted in PDF format.
- Application form will be submitted till fourth week of March 2021 (1stsession) and first week of May (2ndsession).
- There will be no need to send any documents by post to the authorities.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for further procedure.
Documents which will be required while filling NATA 2021 Application form:
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Category certificate
- 10thand 12thclass mark sheets
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- PWD certificate
- Application fee will be submitted through online modeusing credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundableunder any circumstances.
Here we have provided application fee details in the table:
|General Category||Reserved Category|
|For 1stor 2nd session||Rs. 2000||Rs. 3800|
|For both 1st and 2ndsession||Rs. 1700||Rs. 3100|
Fee for Candidates who want to appear test center from outside the territory of India:
|For 1stor 2nd test||Rs. 10,000|
|For both 1st and 2nd test||Rs. 18,000|
NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to follow these NATA eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks in PCM subjects and 50% in aggregate of 10+2 examination. 5% of marks relaxation will be provided to reserved category (SC/ ST) candidates.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their qualifying exam will also be eligible to apply.
NATA 2021 Application Dates
In the given table we have provided tentative NATA application form dates for both session:
For 1st Session:
|Application starts from||1st week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||4th week of March 2021|
|Image upload and fee payment last date||4th week of March 2021|
|Application correction||Last week of March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam date||3rd week of April 2021|
For 2nd Session:
|Application starts from||1st week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||1st week of May 2021|
|Image upload and fee payment last date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Application correction||3rd week of May 2021|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of May 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2021|
How to Apply for NATA 2021
Candidates must follow these steps at the time of filling NATA application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘NATA 2021 Registration’ link.
- Fill basic details such as name, email ID, mobile number etc.
- A confirmation message regarding login details will be send to your registered email ID.
- Now enter your login credentials i.e. mail ID and password.
- Fill asked details carefully including education, personal, communication etc.
- Fill all details and click on ‘save and continue’ tab.
- Upload recent passport size colored photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Photograph size should be in between 4 kb to 100 kb and signature size should be in between 1 kb to 30 kb.
- Now you can make payment through online mode using credit card/ debit card etc.
- Recheck and verify all the details before submitting the form.
- Click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
- Take printout of the confirmation page for future references.
NATA 2021 Application Correction
NATA application correction facility will be provided after complete submission of the application form. Correction will be done through online mode. Candidates will be able to make correction using their login credentials i.e. application number and password.
For first session correction window will be open in last week of March 2021 and for second session it will be started in the third week of May 2021. Correction facility will be provided to the candidates only one time, so make correction carefully.
Here we have mentioned details which will be corrected during correction period:
- Name, address
- Year, date, month of passing etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
In the above article candidates can check all details about NATA 2021 application form. We have mentioned details about application mode, application fee, eligibility and how to apply etc. Candidates must fill correct details in the application form to avoid any kind of mistakes.
If you have any other query about NATA 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.