NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Check Age & Qualification Criteria for NATA
NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria has been revised. These are the set of rules that a candidate is required to satisfy in order to appear for the NATA 2019 entrance examination. The aspiring candidates are advised to check the NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the entrance test. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level examination. It is organized to offer admission in B.Arch courses offered by various colleges and institutions. In this article, we have provided details for NATA Eligibility Criteria 2019.
NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Revised
As per the COA, NATA 2019 Eligibility has been revised. Now Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are the mandatory subjects in 10+2 level. Click here to view notice.
Some important details regarding the NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria are provided below:
- The NATA Eligibility Criteria is composed of 4 sections i.e. age, qualification, subject, minimum marks.
- The candidates have to satisfy the eligibility norms of all the 4 sections in order to become eligible.
- If a candidate is found to be ineligible during the admission process then their admission will be cancelled with immediate effect.
In this section the age related eligibility criteria of the NATA 2019 Entrance Test is explained in detail.
- There is no age limit prescribed to apply for NATA exam.
The eligibility criterion regarding the qualification of the candidates is discussed below. It includes details regarding the qualifying examination that a candidate must have passed.
- Qualifying Exam: The Candidate must have passed 12th (10+2) examination from any recognized board.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates appearing in the qualifying exams are also eligible for applying for NATA 2019 entrance test. Such candidates must pass their qualifying examination and submit proof regarding the same during the time of admission.
- Percentage Criteria: The candidates must have secured at least a minimum of 50% aggregate in their qualifying examination & 50% marks in PCM.
- Subjects: The applicants must have physics, chemistry and mathematics as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Humanities Candidates: Candidates with arts stream are also eligible to apply, if they have qualified the physics, chemistry and mathematics exams conducted by CBSE.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
NATA 2019 Application Form
The candidates are able to fill the NATA 2019 Application form from 24th January 2019. The candidates would be required to fill all the mandatory fields with information regarding their personal and academic details such as father’s name, Mother’s name, postal address and date of birth etc.
They would also require uploading the scanned copies of their recent passport size photograph and signature after which they have to pay the application fee. Candidates must fill their application form before the due date.
The NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria has been prescribed by COA (Council of Architecture).The Eligibility norms are strictly taken into consideration before providing admissions to the candidates for the B.Arch. program. The document verification exercise will be carried out by the candidates in order to check and confirm the candidate’s status of eligibility.
If you have any other queries regarding NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria, then you can ask your queries in the comment box below.