NATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Age & Qualification Criteria – Check Here
NATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria must be checked by the candidates before applying for the test. These are the set of rules that a candidate will be required to satisfy in order to appear for the NATA 2022 entrance examination. The aspiring candidates are advised to check the NATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the entrance test. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level examination. It is organized to offer admission in B.Arch courses offered by various colleges and institutions. In this article, we have provided details for NATA Eligibility Criteria 2022.
NATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Some important details regarding the NATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria are provided below:
- The NATA Eligibility Criteria will be composed of 4 sections i.e. age, qualification, subject, minimum marks.
- The candidates must have to satisfy the eligibility norms of all the 4 sections in order to become eligible.
- If a candidate is found to be ineligible during the admission process then their admission will be cancelled with immediate effect.
In this section the age related eligibility criteria of the NATA 2022 Entrance Test is explained in detail.
- There is no age limit prescribed to apply for NATA exam.
The eligibility criterion regarding the qualification of the candidates is discussed below. It includes details regarding the qualifying examination that a candidate must have passed.
- Qualifying Exam: The Candidate must have passed 12th (10+2) with PCM or 10+3 with mathematics from any recognized board.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates appearing in the qualifying exams will also be eligible for applying for NATA 2022 entrance test. Such candidates must pass their qualifying examination and submit proof regarding the same during the time of admission.
- Percentage Criteria: The candidates must have secured at least a minimum of 50% aggregate in their qualifying examination & 50% marks in PCM. 5% relaxation is given to SC, ST, OBC-NCL category or PwD (Persons with disability) candidates.
- Subjects: The applicants must have physics, chemistry and mathematics as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Humanities Candidates: Candidates with arts stream are also eligible to apply, if they have qualified the physics, chemistry and mathematics exams conducted by CBSE.
Note : As per the COA in the year 2019, NATA Eligibility Criteria has been revised. According to the changes, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are the mandatory subjects in 10+2 level.
Click here to view revised eligibility notice.
NATA 2022 Application Form
The candidates can fill the NATA 2022 Application form from 8th April 2022. It is made available via online mode. Application form will be submitted till 28th May 2022 for first session, 24th June 2022 for second session and 27th July 2022 for third session.
No candidate can receive any application form via post or courier. The candidates will be required to fill all the mandatory fields with information regarding their personal and academic details such as father’s name, Mother’s name, postal address and date of birth etc.
Incomplete or incorrect application form can not be accepted so candidates must fill the form completely and carefully. There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application by post.
They also require to upload the scanned copies of their recent passport size photograph and signature after which they have to pay the application fee. Documents should be uploaded in prescribed format. Candidates must fill their application form before the due date.
NATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been prescribed by COA (Council of Architecture).The Eligibility norms should be strictly taken into consideration before providing admissions to the candidates for the B.Arch. program. The document verification exercise will be carried out by the candidates in order to check and confirm the candidate’s status of eligibility.
If you have any other queries regarding NATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria, then you can ask your queries in the comment box below.