NDA 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Here for UPSC NDA II
NDA (II) 2019 Application Form has been started from 7th August 2019. NDA is a national level entrance exam which is conducted two times in one year. It is organized by the UPSC to get entry into Indian Army, Air Force and Navy. Service Selection Board conducts the Interview round for selecting the appropriate candidate through SSB. Candidates can get the detailed information of NDA application form 2019 through this article.
NDA Application Form 2019 – NDA (II) Registration Started
NDA (II) 2019 Registration has been started from 7th August 2019. Click here to register for NDA exam.
Candidates those wants to appear in NDA exam can check the details of NDA application form 2019 below:
- The NDA 2019 application form has been started from 7th August 2019 for NDA II.
- The application form has to be filled through online mode in two parts (Part-I and part-II).
- The opportunity to fill application form will be provided till 3rd September 2019.
- Candidates should make ready their scanned photograph and signature to upload at the time of filling application form.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of printed application form to the UPSC authority.
- Candidates have to keep the printout of the application form with them till the selection procedure.
The application fee is Rs. 100/- for all candidates. SC/ST candidates, Sons of JCOs, NCOs & ORs are exempted to pay the application fee. The application fee can be submitted through debit/credit card and SBI net banking. The fee can also be paid through SBI bank Challan.
Check the eligibility criteria given below for applying in NDA 2019.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal and a subject of Bhutan.
- Indian origin candidate who has shifted from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam and now permanently settled in India can also apply.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India for permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962 can apply.
- NDA-1: The age should be between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- NDA-2: The age must lie between 2nd January 2001 to 1st July 2004.
- For Army Wing: Candidates passed/appearing in 10+2 or equivalent exam in any stream can apply.
- For Air Force and Navy: Applying candidate must pass/appearing the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: No percentage criteria. Candidates just pas the qualifying exam.
Note: Only unmarried male candidates can apply.
NDA Application Date 2019
Here, we have given the official dates for NDA (II) 2019.
|Releasing of NDA notification||7th August 2019|
|Commencement of online application||7th August 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||3rd September 2019|
|Option to withdrawn application form||10th-17th September 2019|
|Date of examination||17th November 2019|
How to Apply for NDA
Candidates those wish to apply in NDA 2019 can get the how to apply procedure in this section.
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link.
- After that click on ‘Click here for Part-I’ link.
- Read the important instructions to fill application form and click on ‘Yes/No’ button.
- Now, on the next page fill personal, educational qualification and address details carefully.
- Click on ‘Reset’ or ‘Continue’ as per your choice.
- Now, review your filled details, read the declaration and tick on’ I Agree’.
- Note down your registration ID for further login.
- After that, click on ‘Click Here for Part-II registration’ link.
- Enter your login credentials and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Select payment mode and fill the fee details.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to select exam center preference.
- Now, upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Read the instructions and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- Print the application form and keep till selection process.
If you have any other queries about NDA Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.