NDA 2022 Application Form (Till 11th January), Registration – Apply Here
NDA (I) 2022 Application Form can be filled till 11th January 2022. For 2nd session, application form will be released on 18th May 2022. National Defence Academy (NDA) is a National Level Test organized by Union Public service Commission (UPSE) to recruit candidates for Indian armed forces. The exam will be conducted twice in a year and qualified candidates will get admission in Indian Military, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. In this article we have provided the detailed information about NDA 2022 Application form and eligibility criteria and steps for filling online application form etc.
NDA 2022 Application Form – Till 11th Jan
NDA (I) 2022 Application Form can be filled till 11th January 2022. Click here to apply online.
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions about NDA 2022 Application Form:
- Applicant can apply for NDA through online mode on the website.
- For 1st session, NDA 2022 application form has been released on 22nd December 2021 and last date for submission will be till 11th January 2022.
- For 2nd session, application form will be released on 18th May 2022 and last date will be till 14th June 2022.
- Candidates must fill application form very carefully as no correction facility will be provided later.
- Candidates must submit application form before last date of submission. Once last date will be passed application form portal will get closed.
- Application form will be available in two parts.
- In Part -1, candidates must fill personal information and educational information.
- In part-2 of application form, candidates will have to upload photograph, signature, payment, etc.
- Candidates can withdraw their application from 18th to 24th January 2022.
Application fee for NDA can be paid through both online and offline mode. For online mode, candidate can pay through credit card, debit card and net banking.
- For offline mode, candidate can use SBI challan method.
- Application fee is exempted for ST/ SC/ NCOs/ Sons of JCOs/ ORS category candidates.
- Application fee for all category is Rs.100/-.
NDA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for NDA is given below.
- Age Criteria: Applicant age must be within 16.5 – 19.5 years. For NDA-1, applicant must born after July 2, 2003 and before July 1, 2006. And for NDA-2 applicant must be born after January 2nd, 2004 and before January 1st, 2007.
- Gender: Male & Female both candidates are eligible for NDA 2022 examination.
- Qualification: Passed 10th & 12th level from a recognized board or university. Physics and Mathematics subjects are compulsory for students applying for Air force and naval wing.
NDA 2022 Application Dates
Following are the important events and dates regarding NDA 2022 Application Form:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|NDA I||NDA II|
|Release of Notification||22nd December 2021||18th May 2022|
|Availability of Application Form||22nd December 2021||18th May 2022|
|Last date to apply||11th January 2022||14th June 2022|
|Withdraw of application||18th – 24th January 2022||–|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of March 2022||August 2022|
|NDA 2022 Exam||10th April 2022||4th September 2022|
How to Apply For NDA 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling online NDA 2022 Application Form:
Step 1- Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of UPSC (link is given above).
- On the page there are two link namely: “PART-1 Registration” and “PART-2 Registration”.
- Click on part-1 registration.
Step 2- Fill Personal and Education Details:
- Read the information carefully and click on “Yes”. Next page will open.
- Enter your personal details as well as your Qualification details.
- Details must be correct and authentic.
- Fill all details carefully. The name and other details must be correct as it appears in mark sheet and identity proof.
- Click on “continue”
Step 3- Post Preference:
- In this page applicant have to fill the preference of post out of 4 Posts.
- 1- Army, 2- Navy, 3- Air force, 4- Naval academy
- Select these post as your preference.
Step 4- Verify Your Details:
- Check the application form and verify the details filled by the applicant as no correction facility is available after final submission of application form.
- After verify If information filled by applicant is correct then click “I Agree” is something is wrong and missing click on “I Do Not Agree” and correct the information.
Step 5- Generation of Registration Id:
- Now applicant will get system generated registration ID. Candidate will get Registration ID in email ID and phone number submitted by the applicant.
- Now take a print out of PART-1 registration form.
- Now login for second part Click on “CLICK HERE FOR PART-2 REGISTRATION”
Step 1- Fee payment:
- For payment of NDA 2022 Application Form select your payment gateway.
- Fill data according to payment gateway.
- Once the data successfully submitted click on “Continue”
Step 2- Exam Centers:
- Fill your choice of exam canter by selecting nearest city.
- Click on “continue”.
Step 3- Upload Document:
- Upload Applicant current photograph with jpg, jpeg format under 3kb to 40 kb.
- Upload Applicant signature in jpeg format under 1kb to 40 kb.
- Read the declaration carefully and click on agree.
- Now application form is successfully submitted.
Leave the comment down below for more information or any query regarding NDA 2022 Application Form.