NEET 2024 Application Form, Registration – Apply Online Here
NEET 2024 Application Form will be released in the first week of March 2024. Registration process will be started through online mode only. NEET (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test) is a national level exam organized every year. This is a common and uniform national test conducted for admission into UG medical education in all medical institutions.
NEET 2024 will be conducted on 5th May 2024. NTA is responsible for conducting this test for assessing the competency of candidates for admission in various renowned medical institutions across the country. In this article, candidates can know complete details about NEET Application Form 2024.
NEET 2024 Application Form – Exam Date Released
NEET 2024 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held on 5th May 2024. Check here for exam date details.
Here, students have been provided complete details regarding NEET 2024 Application Form:
- Online NEET 2024 Registration process will begin in first week of March 2024.
- Candidates can submit their applications through online mode only. Applications through other modes will not be accepted.
- Multiple applications will get rejected so students must make sure to submit only one application.
- All the communication /information will be sent through email or SMS so candidates must make sure to get registered with valid mobile number and email address.
- There will be various steps to apply online – Registration, filling application form, uploading scanned images, fee payment, verify & submitting form.
- No request for change in information will be entertained after completion of application process so candidates must take utmost care before filling details in form.
- Last date to register & submit application form will be till April 2024.
- Keep the confirmation page and application form safe for further any reference in future.
- Various documents which will be required while submitting the application are:
- Candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph
- Left and Right hand Fingers and Thumb impression
- Postcard size Photograph
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PwBD Certificate (if applicable)
- Citizenship Certificate (if applicable)
- Address Proof (Present and Permanent Address), etc.
- Applicants can submit application fee through online mode only.
- Fee can be submitted through net banking, debit card, credit card, UPI modes.
- Check below to know category wise application fee:
|Category||Fee in India (In Rs.)||Fee outside India (In Rs.)|
|General||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 9500/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 1600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Third Gender||Rs. 1000/-|
NEET 2024 Application Correction
Candidates can also edit some of the details in the application form after submission. However, the correction facility is only applicable in few details through online mode. NTA will not entertain corrections sent by applicants through post/ fax/ email/ by hand or any other mode.
NEET Application correction process 2024 will begin from the month of April 2024. Once the correction facility is provided, candidates have to login to edit their application. It is a one-time facility, and no further extension will be provided by the authority.
NEET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Know about the NEET Eligibility criteria in the below given section before registering:
- Indian citizens/ OCI and foreign national are eligible to apply.
- There is no maximum age limit prescribed but applicant must fulfill the minimum age limit of 17 yearson or before 31st December of admission year.
- Applying candidates must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university/ institution.
- Students must have passed their 12th level with Physics, Chemistry, English & Biology as mandatory subjects.
- Candidate must have obtained minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category) together in PCB group.
NEET 2024 Application Form Dates
Check NEET application dates 2024 and other related events in below given table:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Announced)|
|Beginning of NEET registration||1st week of March 2024|
|Last date to register online||1st week of April 2024|
|Fee Payment last date||1st week of April 2024|
|Correction window opens||2nd week of April 2024|
|NEET 2024 exam date||5th May 2024|
How to Register for NEET 2024
To know about registration process of NEET 2024, students can check below given steps:
- Visit the online website (Link will be given above).
- Click on ‘NEET 2024 Registration/ Application form’ option under the candidate activity section.
- Now you will be redirected to new window where the application form will be displayed to you.
- Go through the complete instructions first and eligibility before applying.
- Now first register yourself by providing the necessary details for generation of OTP.
- Your login details – application number/ password will be sent to you at your registered mail id and mobile number.
- Now login using the provided details and start filling the application form.
- Upload scanned images of your recent passport size photograph, postcard size photograph, signature, left & right fingers and thumb impression, category certificate, address proof, etc.
- Make sure images are uploaded in prescribed format and size otherwise it will get rejected.
- Pay application fee as per your category and through available payment methods.
- Download, save and take printout of confirmation page and application form.
NEET 2024 Application FAQs:
If you have any other query regarding NEET 2024 Application Form, you can ask us in the comments section below.