NEET PG 2020 Application Form (Released), Eligibility – Apply Here
NEET PG 2020 Application Form can be filled till 21st November 2019. It has been released by National Board of Examination (NBE). This is a national level exam which is conducted to register various candidates for MD/MS/Post graduate diploma courses. Candidates can register only once in a year for NEET PG through online mode. It is compulsory for the foreign national candidates to qualify this test to get admission in the PG medical courses in India. Admission will be offered in various renowned medical institutes and universities. Candidates who want to know more about the NEET PG Application Form 2020 can go through this article which contains application form details, eligibility criteria, application dates, etc.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form – Till 21st Nov
NEET PG 2020 Application Form can be filled till 21st November 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates can know details of NEET PG 2020 Application Form in the below given section:
- Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before filling application form. Application form has been released through online mode for the candidates. Offline or printed application form will not be accepted by the authority.
- Candidates can apply from 1st November 2019 and up to 21st November 2019.
- Information provided for registration and scheduling will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates must make sure that information entered by them is correct. If false information will be found by authority, candidature of such candidates will get cancelled.
- Candidates after filling the form have to take print out of the application form for further process. No need to send printed application form to the NBE.
- Candidates are able to pay application fee in online mode via debit/credit card or via net banking.
- Application fee will neither be refunded nor forwarded in case of application rejection.
- Candidates who will be absent during examination application fee will not be refunded.
Application fee is listed below as per various categories:
Check here– How to Fill NEET PG Application Form
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria from here:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate recognized as per the provision of Medical Council of India (MCI) Act.
- Internship: Applicant must have complete 1 year of internship on or before 31/3/2020.
- Registration: Candidates must have provisional or permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by MCI or State Medical Council (SMC).
- Eligibility for All India 50% Quota Seats:
- Students who qualified MBBS from the state of Jammu and Kashmir will not be eligible to apply for all India 50% quota seats while candidates who were nominated by Government of India (GoI) to do MBBS in Jammu and Kashmir will be eligible for all India 50% quota seats.
- Candidates (nominated by GoI) must submit a duly signed certificate that they are appointed by Govt. of India and this certificate needs to be sent along with the online printed application form to the authority of NEET PG 2020.
- If candidates fail to submit this certificate and completed their MBBS course from Jammu and Kashmir will not be eligible for 50% quota seats.
NEET PG 2020 Application Dates
For the candidates, we have provided the official schedule of NEET PG 2020 related to Application & exam:
|Notification Released||1st November 2019|
|Online Registration Start||1st November 2019|
|Online Registration Close||21st November 2019|
|Exam Date||5th January 2020|
How to Apply for NEET PG 2020
Candidates can apply for NEET PG 2020 by following the below given procedure:
- Visit the official website link (link is provided above).
- Click on ‘Register for NEET PG’ link. Candidates have to fill the required information i.e. name, email, gender, father’s and mother’s name.
- Candidates have to submit the information to get registration number and password.
- Enter primary and secondary phone number and postal address and now click on ‘save and continue’.
- MCI/SMC certificate and photo ID will be required to complete the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload image and digital signature. Both must be in .jpg/.jpeg format and their size must be less than 80 kb.
- Enter examination and personal information in the application form and make payment.
- Candidates have to click on save and continue. If there will be any incorrect or incomplete information in the application form, then an error message will be displayed on the screen of the candidates.
- Submit the application form and print confirmation page for further use.
Through this article, candidates will get complete details of NEET PG 2020 Application Form which contain application form filling procedure, dates, mode, fee & eligibility. Students must fill the form carefully and avoid mistakes in the form.
If you have any query regarding NEET PG 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.