NEET PG 2023 Result, Dates, Score Card – Check Result Here
NEET PG 2023 Result will release in April 2023 for All India 50% quota seats. Scorecard will release through login. It will release after the completion of exam via online mode. NEET PG is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by the National Board of Examination. It is organized every year to offer admission in MD/MS or PG Diploma programmes. Several medical colleges consider the NEET PG score card for providing admissions in their campuses. Through written examination, candidates can get admission in government and private medical colleges of India. Candidates can check the NEET PG Result 2023 complete information in this article.
NEET PG 2023 Result
NEET PG 2023 Result will release by the authority after some days of the completion of written test. The authority releases the result in PDF format in which the name of qualified candidates along with category, score (out of 1500) and result status (qualified and not qualified) will be mentioned.
Qualified candidates are issued a unique All India NEET PG rank in top to bottom of their scores. NEET PG score card will be made available after the exam.
The final merit list or category-wise merit list for 50% state quota seats will be published by the States /UT /Institutes. Only qualified candidates can participate in the online counselling.
Check Important Points:
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state are also eligible for 50% AIQ quota PG MDS Courses (2018 admission session) as Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are participating in the counseling for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS seats this year.
- Candidates who have studied/passed BDS from the State of J&K state are not eligible for All India 50% quota seats. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do BDS from Dental Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for admission to All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses.
- Copy of score card will not to be sent to individual candidates.
NEET PG Result Date 2023
NEET PG Result 2023 will release through online mode. The result will declare in April 2023. Candidates are able to download the result from the website. NEET PG written examination will be conducted on 5th March 2023.
The counselling will be started after the declaration of result. Counselling will be conducted through online mode only.
NEET PG 2023 Score Card
In NEET PG 2023 scorecard the candidate’s all India rank will be printed along with other details. Candidates can download their result cum score card from the website. Candidates must have to use their testing ID and date of birth to download their score card.
Result can also be seen through offline mode at Notice Board at Ansari Nagar Office of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. Score card will not be sent to the any candidate individually.
From below given table candidates can check the category-wise cut-off marks criteria.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off Marks (out of 1200)||Remarks|
|General (UR)||50% Percentile||366||Candidates scoring equal to or more than cut-off marks will declared as qualified.|
|SC/ST/OBC||40% Percentile||319||ST/SC/OBC candidates obtained equal to or more than the cut-off score will be declared as qualified|
|Person with Disability||45% Percentile||342||UR-PH candidates securing equal to or more than cut-off scores will be declared as qualified.|
How to Download NEET PG Result
To download the NEET PG result, candidates have to follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- The ‘NEET PG Score Card (All India 50% Quota)’ will appear in front of you.
- Enter your testing ID and date of birth.
- Click on submit button to generate the result.
- A pdf file will generate in the computer screen.
- Check your result status along with obtained marks.
- Keep extra printouts of it for further procedures.
If you have any query regarding the NEET PG 2023 Result, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.