NIFT 2022 Application Form (Till 17th Jan), Registration – Apply Here
NIFT 2022 Application Form can be filled till 17th January 2022. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conducts a University level entrance examination every year for candidates seeking admission in various offered programme at NIFT and its affiliated campuses. The examination will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure of fashion designing UG and PG courses like B. Des., B.FT., M. Des., M.FM etc. Shortlisted candidates from the entrance examination will be called for the further rounds of admission procedure. Here with this article, we have provided the complete details candidates should know regarding the NIFT Application Form 2022.
NIFT 2022 Application Form – Till 17th Jan
NIFT 2022 Application Form can be filled till 17th January 2022. Click here to apply.
NIFT 2023 Application Form will be released in the month of December 2022 through online mode. Check more details about NIFT 2023 Application Form here.
Admission Open 2023
Following are the detailed information and some important instructions about NIFT Application Form 2022:
- NIFT Application Form has been released from the 3rd December 2021 through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application Form very carefully although authority has also provided correction facility for NIFT Application Form 2022.
- Correction facility is remain opened for one week so candidates must rectify their mistakes within the correction period.
- Details like Name, Date of Birth should be mentioned same as it appear in high school mark sheet any alteration can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the last date of submission of NIFT 2022 Application Form, as no candidate will be allowed to submit the application form after prescribed date.
- NIFT Application Form submission procedure can be done till 17th January 2022.
- After the submission of final application form, candidates are advised to take the printout of filled NIFT Application Form and it’s Fee Receipt for future references.
Application Fee can only be payable through online mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of NIFT application fee.
The complete fee structure for NIFT 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|For General/ OBC-NCL Candidates||Rs.2000/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs.1000/-|
NIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for NIFT 2022 Examination:
For UG Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 12th level examination with relevant subjects from any recognized board.
- Age limit: Applying candidate must not be more than 24 years old as on 1st August 2022 and 5 years relaxation will be offered to the reserved category candidate.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the 10+2 examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
For PG Course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates for PG Courses must have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from any recognized university.
- Age limit: There won’t be any age limit for PG course.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
NIFT 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete registration dates for NIFT Application Form 2022:
|Online registration process starts||3rd December 2021|
|Last date for registration||17th January 2022|
|Submission of form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||18th to 22nd January 2022|
|Edit of application form||18th to 22nd January 2022|
|NIFT 2022 exam date||6th February 2022|
How to Apply for NIFT 2022
Following are the step by step process candidates will have to follow for successful submission of NIFT online Application Form.
- Visit the website of NIFT 2022 (link is given above).
- Now click on “Online Registration for Artisans -NIFT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program you apply for and submit them .
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Communicational Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within given size and format.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within given size and format.
- Now select your payment Mode and Gateway then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment status shows successful take the printout of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof.
- Candidates don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Leave the comments for more information about and any query about NIFT 2022 Application Form.