NMAT 2019: Result, Cut-off, Score Card, Admission Process
NMAT 2018 Final Result has been released. NMAT 2019 is a university level entrance exam. This exam is organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). NMAT by GMAC offers the admission into MBA professional degree programmes in different specializations. Numbers of B-schools accept the NMAT score card to offer admission in their management programmes. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various management colleges/universities. Check complete details on NMAT 2019 in this article.
NMAT 2019 Notifications – Final Result Declared
NMAT 2018 Final Result has been declared on 29th January 2019 through login. Check here for score & result details.
NMAT 2019 Exam Date
NMAT exam dates are given below. Candidates can follow the given schedule to appear in NMAT 2019.
|Online registration||3rd July 2018||3rd October 2018|
|Scheduling of exam||3rd July 2018||16th October 2018|
|Late registration||4th October 2018||14th October 2018|
|Registration-retake||5th October 2018||14th December 2018|
|Re-scheduling||3rd July 2018||14th December 2018|
|Retake-scheduling||5th October 2018||14th December 2018|
|Exam date||4th October 2018||17th December 2018|
|Announcement of result||–||29th January 2019|
|Downloading of official score card||–||31st March 2019|
The exam conducting authority has published the NMAT score card on their website after 4-5 weeks of the exam date.
The candidates also be notified through mail about the availability of score card.
The candidates can get their NMAT result by accessing the NMAT by GMAC account.
After the announcement of final percentile score, the authority also the candidate’s score card to the schools where candidate wants to send their score card.
In the score card candidates can check their total score as well as a percentile ranking.
NMAT Cut Off 2019
The authority will release the cut off for each specializations of MBA.
The NMAT cut-off will be released by each participating institution for their campuses.
The candidates will able to check the sectional cut off for each section asked in the exam.
The candidates those will reach the cut-off marks will be shortlisted for the admission procedure.
The NMAT admission procedure will be comprised of Personal Interview and Case Discussion rounds.
The candidates will be shortlisted for these rounds on the basis of their marks obtained in the exam and rank secured in the merit list.
The candidates those will be selected for the further admission rounds can download their call letter for admission through online mode from the university website.
The authority will prepare the final merit list on the basis of the candidate’s academic records, NMAT score, work experience and CD & PI rounds.
The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the final merit list and availability of the seats.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
NMAT Registration 2019
NMAT registration 2019 includes the procedure given below.
- The NMAT registration can be done through online mode only.
- Candidates have to first register on the NMAT website to appear in the exam.
- The registration has been started from 3rd July 2018 to till the 3rd October 2018.
- Candidates can also fill the application form with late registration from 4th October 2018 to 14th October 2018.
- After register on the website, candidates can receive the user Id and password in their registered email Id and mobile number for further logins.
- Candidates have to fill the personal and academic details to complete the application form details.
- Candidates also have to choose the ‘School Preference’ (up to 5 preferences) where candidate have to send their score card of NMAT 2019.
- Candidates should click on ‘submit’ button to complete the registration process and they will get the registration number.
- The fee can be accepted through Visa/Master Card/American Express/Debit Card/Net Banking/Diners Club/Mobile Wallets.
- The application fee is non-refundable and chargeable for five programmes/schools.
|Test registration (early)||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Test registration (late)||Rs. 2500 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)||Rs. 200 per score report+ applicable taxes|
The eligibility criteria for each participating institution are different. So, candidates have to check the each institutions website for their eligibility criteria for admission in MBA courses. Here, we have given the common eligibility criteria to appear in MBA courses.
For MBA/MBA HR/PGDM:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must possess the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University/Board.
- Minimum Marks: Must score minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates those working in a Pharmaceutical Company for more than two years are also applicable for this exam.
For MBA Pharmaceutical Management:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should qualify the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: One should pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Tech/BE/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical degree holders can also apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Those are in final year examination of their Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
NMAT Exam Pattern
Candidates can check here the NMAT 2019 exam pattern:
- Mode: The exam will take place through online (CBT) mode.
- Attempt: Candidates can attempt the examination maximum of 3 times during the year’s testing period.
- Duration of Exam: For complete exam, 120 minutes will be provided.
- Types of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Sections: Language skills, Logical reasoning and Quantitative skills.
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking scheme.
- Re-Scheduling: Candidates can also schedule for the retake exam, if they are not satisfied with their marks in the first attempt.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time in minutes|
The NMAT syllabus is given below. Candidates can study these topics to score well in the examination.
- Logical Reasoning: Multi-dimensional arrangements & Puzzles.
- Language Skills: Anonyms, Synonyms, Syntax & correct grammar, Quantitative Skills, Data Interpretation & DS, Language usage and their rules, Poems, Passages, Reading Comprehension and Dictionary Meanings of different words.
- Arithmetic: Line graph, Bar graph, Pie chart, Tables, Trigonometry, Algebra, 2D and 3D Geometry & Statistics.
- Make a proper study plan for your exam preparations.
- Know the complete syllabus for the exam.
- Make notes on those topics in which you feel difficulty.
- Go through the previous year question papers and follow best books with some study materials.
- Don’t forget to study each topic of the syllabus.
- Make yourself healthy for the exam days.
Domestic Test Centers:
|North||Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijaywada|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong|
|West||Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara|
|Central||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur|
International Test Centers:
NMAT Slot Booking
The NMAT slot booking has been started from 3rd July 2018 to 16th October 2018.
The scheduling of exam can be done only through online mode.
The re-scheduling process is started after 15 days of the candidate’s exam date.
The selection of the exam date and time are activated after the filling of application form and submitting application fee.
Once the payment will be submitted, the scheduling of exam option will be activated in candidate’s dashboard.
After that candidates can schedule their exam.
NMAT Admit Card
Once the candidates book their exam slot and paid the fee they are able to download their admit card.
The candidates those book schedule their online exam can only download their NMAT admit card.
Candidates are advised to must carry the confirmation email printout along with the NMAT admit card with photograph.
Without having both the said documents, candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
ID requirements on the day of exam:
Candidates must bring any one of the ID proof on the exam day.
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- UID/Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
If you have any other queries about NMAT 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.