NMAT 2020 Registration (Till 30th Nov), Application Form – Apply Here
NMAT 2020 Late Registration Last date is till 30th November 2020. The registration form has been made available through online mode. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) is an important national level MBA entrance exam. It is conducted for admission in various management programmes by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). NMAT 2020 registration process not only allows you to register & apply for NMAT by GMAC but will also give facility to self-schedule your ex-am dates also. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding NMAT registration 2020.
NMAT 2020 Registration – Till 30th Nov
NMAT 2020 Late Application Form Last date is till 30th November 2020. Click here to register online.
NMAT 2021 Exam Dates have been announced.
Candidates must go through following details regarding NMAT 2020 registration:
- NMAT 2020 Registration form has been made available through online mode.
- The application form is available from 14th September to 20th November 2020.
- Candidates can also submit application form with late payment from 21st to 30th November 2020.
- The application form requires you to fill details like your name, country, gender, email id, mobile number, etc.
- While filling application form, provide working/ valid email id & mobile number as important information can be send on it.
- Re-check & verify your details before submission as no change/ edit will be allowed afterwards.
- Also upload photograph & signature before submission of application form.
- Photograph must be upload that bear likeness to you & photograph on your photo ID.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of application form to GMAC.
- Take multiple print outs of your application form for further process.
- NMAT 2020 registration fee can be paid through online mode.
- The medium of payment is through visa/ master card/ credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ American express card/ Diners card/ IMPS/ Mobile Wallets & UPI.
- The registration fee accordingly are as:
|Activity||NMAT 2020 fee|
|Registration (early) fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|Registration (late) fee||Rs. 2500/-|
|Exam re-taking fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|Exam re-scheduling fee||Rs. 1100/-|
|Additional score reports (beyond five) fee||Rs. 200/- per score report|
Admissions Open 2020
NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding NMAT 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for NMAT.
- Therefore, NMAT eligibility criteria 2020 have not been separately specified.
NMAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table to know apply dates for NMAT:
|Registration process begins||14th September 2020|
|Last date to register||20th November 2020|
|Late registration starts||21st November 2020|
|Last date for late registration||30th November 2020|
|Re-take registration begins||5th November 2020|
|Re-take registration ends||17th January 2021|
|Exam date||14th September to 2nd December 2020|
How to Apply for NMAT 2020
Here we have discussed the step by step procedure to apply for NMAT 2020:
- Go to official website. (Link is provided above).
- Click on ‘Register now’ in the quick links on the right side of screen.
- Click on ‘Register’, new user registration details will open.
- Enter your first name, last name, country, mobile number, email id.
- After that, choose a password. Click on ‘submit’ button.
- A new window will appear, complete the online application form.
- An email will be sent to your registered mail id. You will be able to login only after checking your email.
- Once the email is verified, click on ‘login button’ & provide email id & password to log into your NMAT by GMAC account.
- Now you are able to access your registration form. Complete all details by providing required personal & academic details in the application form.
- Read terms & conditions as well as policy.
- After that, tick on check boxes to accept terms & conditions.
- Now re-check & verify your details.
- After that, click on ‘submit button’ & complete your registration process.
- Now screen will display with your unique registration number.
- Now you will be required to pay applicable registration fee.
- Click on proceed with online payment, choose your medium & submit the fee.
- Now take print out of your confirmation page for future use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for NMAT. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. It is also necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding NMAT Registration 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to NMAT 2020 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.