NMAT 2020 Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
NMAT 2020 Registration or application process will begin from first week of July 2020. The registration process will be available through online mode. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) is an important national level MBA entrance exam. It is conducted for admission in various management programmes by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). NMAT 2020 registration process not only allows you to register & apply for NMAT by GMAC but will also give facility to self-schedule your ex-am dates also. NMAT 2020 registration with late payment will be open till second week of October 2020. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding NMAT registration 2020.
NMAT 2020 Registration
Candidates must go through following details regarding NMAT 2020 registration:
- NMAT 2020 Registration process will be available through online mode.
- The application form will be available from first week of July 2020 till first week of October 2020.
- Candidates will also be able to register with late payment from first week of October 2020 till second week of October 2020.
- The application form requires you to fill details like your name, country, gender, email id, mobile number, etc.
- While filling application form, provide working/ valid email id & mobile number as important information will be send on it.
- Re-check & verify your details before submission as no change/ edit will be allowed afterwards.
- Also upload photograph & signature before submission of application form.
- Photograph must be upload that bear likeness to you & photograph on your photo ID.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form to GMAC.
- Take multiple print outs of your application form for further process.
- NMAT 2020 registration fee will be paid through online mode.
- The medium of payment will be through visa/ master card/ credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ American express card/ Diners card/ IMPS/ Mobile Wallets & UPI.
- The registration fee accordingly will be as:
|Activity||NMAT 2020 fee|
|Registration (early) fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|Registration (late) fee||Rs. 2500/-|
|Exam re-taking fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|Exam re-scheduling fee||Rs. 1100/-|
|Additional score reports (beyond five) fee||Rs. 200/- per score report|
NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding NMAT 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for NMAT.
- Therefore, NMAT eligibility criteria 2020 have not been separately specified.
NMAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following tentative table to know apply dates for NMAT:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Registration process begins||1st week of July|
|Last date to register||1st week of October|
|Late registration starts||1st week of October|
|Last date for late registration||2nd week of October|
|Re-take registration begins||1st week of October|
|Re-take registration ends||2nd week of December|
|Exam date||1st week of October till 3rd week of December|
How to Apply for NMAT 2020
Here we have discussed the step by step procedure to apply for NMAT 2020:
- Go to official website. (Link will be provided above).
- Click on ‘Register now’ in the quick links on the right side of screen.
- Click on ‘Register’, new user registration details will open.
- Enter your first name, last name, country, mobile number, email id.
- After that, choose a password. Click on ‘submit’ button.
- A new window will appear, complete the online application form.
- An email will be sent to your registered mail id. You will be able to login only after checking your email.
- Once the email is verified, click on ‘login button’ & provide email id & password to log into your NMAT by GMAC account.
- Now you will be able to access your registration form. Complete all details by providing required personal & academic details in the application form.
- Read terms & conditions as well as policy.
- After that, tick on check boxes to accept terms & conditions.
- Now re-check & verify your details.
- After that, click on ‘submit button’ & complete your registration process.
- Now screen will display with your unique registration number.
- Now you will be required to pay applicable registration fee.
- Click on proceed with online payment, choose your medium & submit the fee.
- Now take print out of your confirmation page for future use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for NMAT. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding NMAT Registration 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to NMAT 2020 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.