NMAT 2022 Registration (Started), Application Form – Apply for NMAT
NMAT 2022 Registration has been started from 1st August 2021 through online mode only. NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) will be conducted by Graduate Management Council of India (GMAC). It is a university level Entrance Test conducted every year for admission in various specialization of MBA programme. Qualified candidates from this examination will get admission in various institutes accepting NMAT scores for admission in their MBA programmes all across the country. With this article, candidates will get the complete details on NMAT Application Form 2022.
NMAT 2022 Registration – Started
NMAT 2022 Registration has been started from 1st August 2022. Click here to register.
Checkout for the complete details regarding NMAT Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been made available for every candidate through online mode.
- Only candidates with the proof of satisfying all prescribed eligibility are allowed to apply for NMAT 2022 Examination.
- Candidates are able to register themselves for the NMAT 2022 from 3rd August 2021 through the website of authority.
- The Registration Process will remain opened till specific date, so candidates must fill the application form before the prescribed date for completion of registration process.
- The last date for submission of NEST Registration Form will be 10th November 2021.
- Candidates must have to fill NEST Application from with authentic details only, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of Application form.
- Candidates can fill the application form either at once or in multiple session after saving the current progress.
- Candidate are advised to take at least two printouts of filled Application Form and Fee receipt for future Reference.
NMAT Application Fee 2022 can be paid through online mode only. Candidate can use Visa, Master Card, Debit Card, American Express, Diners Club, Net Banking and Mobile wallet for transactions.
The complete registration fee for every candidates will be as follows:
|Test Registration (Early)||Rs.2000/-|
|Test Registration (Late)||Rs.2500/-|
|Additional Score Reports||Rs.200/- per score report|
NMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete prescribed eligibility norms for NMAT 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must be the bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: He/she should have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for NMAT 2022.
- Age Limit: There won’t be any prescribed age limit for the NMAT 2022 Examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final semester examination of bachelor’s degree can also apply for NMAT.
NMAT 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete Events with official dates of NMAT 2022 Registration Process:
|Events||Starting date||Ending date|
NMAT 2022 Registration
August 03, 2021
November 10, 2021
Late NMAT Registration
November 11, 2021
November 15, 2021
August 03, 2021
November 17, 2021
August 03, 2021
December 24, 2021
NMAT exam dates 2021
October 14, 2021
December 27, 2021
How to Apply for NMAT 2022
Checkout the complete step by step process for filling NMAT online Application Form:
- Visit the website of NMAT 2022 (link is given above).
- Now click on the new candidate registration link and registered yourself by filling the registration form.
- Registration form will contains the details like Name, Email Address, Mobile Number etc.
- Details like Email Id and Phone Number must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- After the completion of registration, registered candidate will receive Password in register Email Id or in Register Mobile Number.
- Now login into the NMAT 2022 Application Form and fill it with all required details.
- The Application form will be consist of details like personal information, Educational Details, Address, Exam Centre etc.
- Save the application form and proceed toward the next step.
- Upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature, category certificate etc. and save the documents.
- The document uploaded by candidates must be in prescribed format and size.
- Now after uploading the documents, move to the final step.
- Select the payment gateways as mentioned above and complete the further steps accordingly.
- Once payment will be successful candidates are advised to take the printout of filled Application Form and fee receipt.
For any other queries regarding NMAT 2022 Application From, you can leave your queries below.