NMAT Registration 2019 (Started), Application Form – Apply Online Here
NMAT 2019 Registration has been started from 2nd July 2019. Candidates can register through online mode only. NMAT is one of the national level entrance exams conducted to offer admission in the management courses in India. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test managed by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC). Through this exam, candidate can get admission in various management colleges in all over India. Get the complete details regarding NMAT 2019 registration, including, exam date, eligibility, how to apply, etc.
NMAT Registration 2019 – Started
NMAT 2019 registration has been started from 2nd July 2019. Click here to register.
The registration details are given below. Candidates should carefully check the details and follow the procedure.
- The registration procedure has been started form the 2nd July 2019.
- Candidates can register through online mode only.
- The NMAT registration 2019 with late fee will be continued to till 14th October 2019.
- Candidates can also register by paying late fee after registration last date.
- Candidates have to fill their valid email ID and mobile number in the registration form.
- Along with personal and education details, candidates also have to select the schools in order of preference where they want to send their electronically generated score card.
- It is also necessary to schedule the exam and download the admit card after completion of registration process.
- After final submission of application form, candidates do not forget to take the printout of the application form.
- Candidates can make payment through online mode by using the Visa or MasterCard Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/American Express Card/Diners Card, IMPS and Mobile Wallets.
- The application fee will be as given below:
|Registration fee||Rs. 2000 + taxes|
|Late registration fee||Rs. 2500 + taxes|
|Retake exam||Rs. 2000 + taxes|
|Reschedule exam||Rs. 1100 + taxes|
Note: An additional fee will be charged for each programme/school added in excess of 7 programmes/schools.
NMAT 2019 Admit Card is available after completion of slot booking. The slot booking has been started from 2nd July 2019. This process occurs only through online mode. With the use of user ID & password, candidates can book a slot according to their preferences.
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test 2020 will be conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). It is one of the National level entrance examination which is conducted for offering admission in the various management programmes. Through NMAT 2020, candidates can take admission into top business schools of India.
To sit in NMAT 2019 entrance examination, candidates must fulfill the eligibility given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should hold the Bachelor’s degree in any stream form a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: The applying candidate should have obtained minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidate: The candidates those studying in their final year/semester of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
NMAT Registration Date 2019
Here, candidates can get the official dates for applying in NMAT 2019.
|Starting of online registration||2nd July 2019|
|Last date of registration||3rd October 2019|
|Scheduling of exam||3rd July to 16th October 2019|
|Late registration||4th October to 14th October 2019|
|Registration-retake||5th October to 14th December 2019|
|Exam date||4th October to 17th December 2019|
How to Apply
These are the mandatory steps which should be followed by the candidates in order to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Click on ‘New Register’ and create an account by using valid email Id.
- Sign in and fill contact, personal, educational and work experience.
- Chose the schools in order of preference to send your score electronically.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph (size will not be more than 1 MB and in JPEG/PNG/JIF format).
- Submit the application form after verifying all details.
- Now, make payment of registration fee. Click on “check out” to see the payment option.
- After submission of fee, you can schedule your exam and download the admit card.
- At last, take the printout of filled-in registration form.
If you have any other queries about NMAT Registration 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.