Odisha ITI Admission 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Odisha ITI Admission 2020 notification will be released via online mode. The ITI admission in the state of Odisha through student academic management system will be managed by the Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha. Candidates will have to select multiple choices of trades & institute in order of their preferences. The exam is organized every year for admission in various Industrial Training Institutes Programmes. Here we are providing details regarding Odisha ITI 2020 Admission.
Odisha ITI Admission 2020 Dates
Candidates must go through following mentioned table for Odisha ITI 2020 dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Common Application Form (CAF) availability (Phase 1)||3rd week of May|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of June|
|Submission of CAF by nodal centre||1st week of June|
|Deadline for validation of CAF||June 2020|
|Selection list release||2nd week of July|
|Download of intimation letter||2nd week of July|
|Reporting of selected candidates at ITIs||2nd to 3rd week of July|
|Admission data updation selection in Phase 1||3rd week of July|
|Common Application Form (CAF) availability (Phase 2)||3rd week of July|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of July|
|Submission of CAF by nodal centre||3rd week of July|
|Deadline for validation of CAF||1st week of August|
|Selection list release||1st week of August|
|Download of intimation letter||1st week of August|
|Reporting of selected candidates at ITIs||1st to 2nd week of August|
|Admission data updation selection in Phase 1||2nd week of August|
|Admission data update||2nd week of August|
|Phase 2 Spot Admission starts||2nd week of August|
Odisha ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding Odisha ITI admission 2020 application form:
- Candidates will have to fill online Common Application Form (CAF) via online mode.
- Odisha ITI 2020 application form will be available from third week of May 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be last week of June 2020.
- Candidates whose application forms will be verified online need not to visit nodal ITI.
- Candidates will have to upload their relevant documents with scanned image of photograph & signature.
- The application form will consists of details like name, address, phone number, email ID etc.
- Incomplete & incorrect application form will be rejected so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- Candidates are advised to fill only one application form. More than one application form will not be accepted.
- At last, candidates will have to send printed copy of application form to office of DHE, Odisha.
- Do not forget to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- The application fee will be paid through online mode.
- The online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Candidates will have to submit Rs.100 as application fee.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable.
Odisha ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through eligibility norms before applying for the ITI Odisha admission 2020:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify class 8th or annual high school examination of Board of Secondary Education (BSE) or any other equivalent examination from recognized board or university.
- Lower age limit: He/ She must be atleast 14 years in age.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit to qualify Odisha ITI.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Odisha state.
Odisha ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
Odisha ITI 2020 Admission Procedure first step will be form filling. After submission of application form, candidates will have to proceed to submit its fee. Interested & admission seeking candidates must also check whether they will be eligible or not as application form will be accepted only for eligible candidates.
Candidates will be able to avail district wise merit list through online mode. After application form, merit list will be released then qualified candidates will have to participate in the counselling procedure.
Odisha ITI 2020 Merit List
Odisha ITI 2020 Merit List will be allotted by the authority by third week of June 2020. Merit list will contain candidates name, category, marks & registration number. Candidates will be able to download in via online mode.
The counselling procedure will be based on the merit list. Candidates who will qualify the exam, their name will appear in the merit list. Candidates will get shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the merit list.
Odisha ITI 2020 Counselling
Odisha ITI 2020 Counselling will get started after the declaration of merit list. The complete procedure will be issued by the authority. It will be done on the basis of cut-off & merit list. All eligible candidates will have to appear in the counselling procedure.
Counselling process may be held as online or offline mode. Candidates will have to carry original & photo copy of some important documents. Candidates will have to produce below mentioned documents for verification.
Documents required during counselling procedure:
- Class 8th& 10th marksheet
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Other certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Bank account details, etc
Odisha ITI 2020 Admission
Odisha ITI 2020 Admission will be given to all qualified candidates. Selected candidates will have to produce intimation letter, original SLC/ CLC, original document for verification. Admission will be given to candidates after verification & fee deposition.
Admission to the selected candidates will be based on merit list which will be prepared on the basis of marks attained by the candidates in their qualifying exam. Shortlisted candidates will be able to take admission in Odisha ITI 2020.
If you have any other queries related Odisha ITI Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.