OJEE 2018: Odisha JEE, Result, Rank Card, Counselling, Admission
OJEE 2018 Counselling for various courses has been started now. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2018) is also referred as Odisha JEE 2018. It is a state level examination regulated by the state government. This examination is organized for those students seeking for admission into 1st year of degree course of Pharmacy & Integrated MBA (5 years). Through OJEE exam, students can also get admission in lateral entry in engineering/technology/pharmacy/MCA and 1st year of master courses in MCA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm, M.Arch/M.Plan/M.Arch (Exe.). From the year 2017 onwards, admission in B.Tech is done through JEE Main and admission in MBBS & BDS is made through NEET examination. OJEE 2018 Result for 2nd/Special OJEE has been declared now. Students can check here details about OJEE 2018 exam, including answer key, result, counselling, etc.
OJEE 2018 Notifications:
OJEE 2019 Application Form is releasing from 30th January 2019. Check here for OJEE 2019.
1OJEE 2018 Result for 2nd/Special OJEE (B.Tech, Lateral Entry To B.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & MCA (LE) courses) has been released on 25th July 2018. Check here for result details.
Get all latest updates & notification about OJEE 2018 Counselling & Admission. Check here for counselling details.
OJEE 2018 Seat Allotment (Round 2) for B.Tech course has been released now. Check here for seat allotment details.
OJEE 2018 Counselling for MBA/MCA/MCA (LE) & M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan/M/Pharm courses has been released now. Check here for counselling details.
OJEE 2018 Counselling Schedule for various courses has been revised now. Check here for counselling schedule details.
OJEE 2018 Counselling (registration & choice filling) for various courses has been started. Check here for counselling details.
OJEE 2018 NEET Counselling Registration has been started from 20th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
OJEE 2018 Admit Card for 2nd/Special OJEE (B.Tech, Lateral Entry To B.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & MCA (LE) courses) has been released on 18th July 2018. Check here for admit card details.
OJEE 2018 Application Form for 2nd/Special OJEE (B.Tech, Lateral Entry To B.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & MCA (LE) courses) has been released now. Check here for application form details.
Click here to check 2nd/Special OJEE Notification.
OJEE 2018 Document Verification for B.Tech course can be done till 11th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
OJEE 2018 Seat Allotment (Round I) for B.Tech courses has been released on 2nd July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
OJEE 2018 Counselling Schedule for various courses has been released now. Check here for counselling schedule details.
OJEE 2018 Mock Seat Allotment for B.Tech has been released on 25th June 2018. Check here for seat allotment details.
OJEE 2018 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling for B.Tech/B.Plan can be done till 27th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
OJEE 2018 Rank Card (Result) has been released on 25th May 2018. Check here for rank card details.
From the year 2018, the admission in BAMS/BHMS in Odisha state is done through NEET 2018 examination.
Click here to check notification (BAMS/BHMS).
Admission in Odisha state for B.Tech & B.Arch Courses is done on the basis of JEE Main 2018. Check Here.
Note: The OJEE Committee has decided to increase the percentage of quota of seats for Persons with Disabilities from 3% to 5% in taking admissions into relevant UG & PG courses for the academic session 2018-19.
Click here to check OJEE 2018 Information Bulletin.
OJEE 2018 Answer Keys for various have been released now.Click here to check the answer keys.
- The answer keys of all the courses of OJEE 2018 for B.Pharm and Lateral Entry to B.Tech have been released now.
- All the candidates who have appeared OJEE-2018 are requested to refer to the answer keys of their respective courses and can give their views/complain about the correctness of any of the answers by 21st May 2018.
- The candidates can mail to [email protected]
OJEE 2018 Admit Card has been released on 20th April 2018. Check here for admit card details.
NOTE: Due to some unavoidable circumstances the following examination center (centre code 012) has been changed: Old Center Name- FAKIRMOHAN UNIVERSITY, NEW CAMPUS, PO: Vyasa Vihar, Nuapadhi, Balasore, Odisha-756020 New Center Name- FAKIRMOHAN UNIVERSITY, OLD CAMPUS, PO: JANUGANJ, NEAR REMUNA GOLEI, BALASORE, ODISHA-756019. Candidates Of This Centre Are Requested To Re-Download Admit Cards.
OJEE 2018 Application Form has been closed now. The last date for fee payment is 31st March 2018. Check here for application form details.
OJEE Exam Date
Click here to check OJEE 2018 List of Courses & Institution.
Check here the official dates of OJEE examination 2018:
|Release of application form||30th January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||27th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date for online application fee payment||31st March 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit card available||20th April 2018|
|Exam date||13th May 2018|
|Declaration of result||25th May 2018|
|Counselling starts||12th June 2018|
For 2nd/Special OJEE:
|Online Application with Fee||25th June to 13th July 2018|
|Admit Card Release||18th July 2018|
|Date of Examination||22nd July 2018|
|Result Declaration||25th July 2018|
|Download Rank Card & Online Registration Choice Filling||27th to 29th July 2018|
|Allotment 1||30th July 2018|
|Document verification at nodal center||1st August to 2nd August 2018|
|Final allotment and reporting to the college||3rd August 2018|
Odisha JEE Result
The authority release the OJEE 2018 Result via online process. The result has been announced on 25th May 2018. Students are required to enter their roll number and other necessary details to view the result. A merit list is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
OJEE 2019 is a state level examination conducted for admission in 1st year of degree course of Pharmacy & Integrated MBA courses. It will be administrated by the Odisha state government. It is also conducted for lateral entry in engineering/technology/pharmacy/MCA and various other courses.
OJEE 2018 Counselling
The counselling process is organized after the release of merit list. The OJEE counselling is conducted via online mode. Candidates have to fill and lock their choices of colleges and courses as per their rank. As per the choices filled, rank and seats availability, seats will be allotted to candidates. Candidates are needed to carry the required fee and documents at the allotted college to complete admission process.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
OJEE Registration 2018
- Candidates can register for OJEE exam through online mode.
- The OJEE application form 2018 was released from 31st January 2018.
- Students have to fill their personal, academic, communication & other details.
- One candidate can only apply for one application.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, full signature and left thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After completing the application, take printout of the application for future references.
- The application fee of OJEE examination is Rs. 1000 for Pharmacy, LE (B.Tech & Pharmacy), MBA, MCA, LE (MCA), M.Tech, M.Arch & M.Plan, Integrated MBA (5 years) and Rs. 1500/- for MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA, MBA & PGAT.
- Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Students can also make the fee payment through e-challan of SBI (State Bank of India).
Check Here – How to Fill OJEE 2018 Application Form.
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for various courses:
- Qualification: Students should have cleared 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics & Chemistry are compulsory subjects.
- Percentage Criteria: Students must have obtained 45% marks for general and 40% for reserved categories.
- Domicile: Students should belong to Odisha state.
For BAMS & BHMS:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology are mandatory subjects.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% for general and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
- Age: Candidates must have completed 17 years age as or on 31st December 2018.
- The admission is done on the basis of NEET score.
- Resident: Odisha domicile is necessary.
- Qualification: 3 years bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates should have secured 50% for general and 45% for reserved categories.
OJEE Admit Card
Students can get the OJEE Hall Ticket 2018 via online mode from 20th April 2018. Candidates have to take printout of the admit card through the website. Candidates are needed to submit the one copy of the admit card duly signed by the invigilator at the examination hall. The hall ticket will bear details like student’s roll number, exam centre, etc.
OJEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given here:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be one hour, two hours & three hours as per the courses.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be multiple choice type.
- Total Question: There will be total 180 questions for B.Pharma, 120 questions for MBA/LE (B.Tech)/MCA/LE (MCA), 90 questions for M.Tech/M.Arch & 60 questions for LE (B.Pharma)/LE (B.Sc/+3 B.Sc)/Integrate MBA/M.Pharm course asked in the examination.
- Subjects for B.Pharma: 45 questions will be asked each from Physics & Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.
- Subjects for MBA: Verbal reasoning (40 questions), Analytical reasoning (40 questions), General Knowledge (10 questions), Comprehension (20 questions), Comp and business fundamentals (10 questions).
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The syllabus will be different for all the courses offered under OJEE examination. Students should prepare for the exam according to the prescribed syllabus. For B.Pharma, syllabus will have topics like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology subjects. For MBA, the syllabus will consist for Verbal & analytical reasoning, comprehension, GK, etc. Check Below official syllabus of OJEE 2018 as per the courses & form.
- Check Here – Form A (+2 Science students applying for B. Pharmacy course Syllabus).
- Check Here – Form B (Lateral Entry Admission for LE (Engg.and Pharma ), B.Sc.(LE) courses Syllabus).
- Check Here – Form C (Graduate students applying for MCA/MBA/LE MCA courses Syllabus).
- Check Here – Form D (PGAT (M. Tech/M. Arch/M. Pharm/M. Plan Syllabus).
- Form E (Syllabus is same as per Form C and Form D).
If you have any other queries about OJEE 2018, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.