How to fill OJEE 2020 Application Form, Step by Step Procedure
OJEE 2020 Application Form can be filled till 25th July 2020. OJEE is a state level examination organized by the state government. This exam is organized for admission into Pharmacy, Integrated MBA, 2nd year of Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy/MCA, 1st year MCA/ MBA & M.Tech /M.Pharm / M.Arch / M.Plan degree courses. Admission into B.Tech, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS courses will be provided through JEE Main and NEET scores into various Govt. colleges, universities and self-financed institutes located in Orissa. In this article, we are providing complete procedure about How to fill OJEE 2020 Application Form.
OJEE 2020 Application Form – Till 25th July
Special OJEE 2020 Application Form can be filled till 25th July 2020 for B.Tech admissions. Check here for application details.
The OJEE 2020 Application Form has been issued by the authority through online mode from the website. It has been released on 6th February 2020. No other mode will be applicable to fill the application form.
Last date to fill the application form will be 25th July 2020. Candidates should fill the application form carefully. Keep a print copy of the filled application form for future use. The application fee is Rs. 1000 for Form A, B, C, D & Rs. 1500 for Form E. Candidates are allowed to fill only one application form.
Click Here for OJEE 2020 Form Filling Instructions PDF
How to fill OJEE 2020 Application Form
Check below to get step by step procedure for how to apply for OJEE 2020:
Step-1: Online Registration
Step-2: Fill Up Application Form
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images
Step-4: Fee Payment
Step-5: Print Confirmation Page
Step-1: Online Registration:
- Go through the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on “Online Student Registration System”link. Then go to “OJEE 2020” link.
- Select the examination form you want to apply (A, B, C, D, E).
- You are allowed to register in one application form only.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Select your exam.
- Click on “Apply Button”.
- After details submission, you will get a “Registration Number”.
- Note it down for future use.
Step-2: Fill Details:
- Now, you have to fill your personal details such as Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth & Gender.
- Select parent Domicile, Category, Sub Category, Annual Family Income, Nationality, etc.
- Fill your educational & communication details.
- Choose password & security pin.
- Then, click on the submit button after checking all the filled details.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images:
- Now, you have to upload your scanned photograph, signature & thumb impression (left hand) in a JPEG/JPG format.
- Colored Photograph size must be between 5 KB to 99 KB (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm).
- Left-hand Thumb (for Boys & Girls) Size must be between 5 KB to 50 KB (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- Signature size must be between 5 KB to 50 K (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- Click on the “Choose File” option & upload images.
- Fill security pin & click on “Upload” button.
Step-4: Fee Payment:
- After image uploading, click on the “Proceed for Payment” button.
- Pay the fee through online mode, i.e. credit card, debit card, internet banking & wallet/cash cards.
- After fee payment, click on the “Make Payment” button.
Step-5: Print Confirmation Page:
- After successful fee payment, take a printout copy of the confirmation page.
- Confirmation page must be retained till the end of the admission procedure.
If you have any other query about How to fill OJEE Application Form 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.