OJEE 2022: Counselling (Started), Allotment (Released), Cut Off
OJEE 2022 Final Allotment has been released on 2nd November 2022 for UG courses. OJEE Committee formed by Odisha State Government organizes this entrance exam every year. This entrance exam is conducted to offer admission into various UG/ PG Engineering, Pharmacy, management, etc. courses. Candidates qualifying this exam will get admission into various courses such as B.Pharm, Int. MBA (5 yrs), MCA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm & lateral 2nd year admission into B.Pharm and B.Tech, L.E Tech (Diploma), L.E Tech (B.Sc.), MBA, MCA, B.Pharm and M.Pharm.
Admission will be successfully provided into various govt or private institutions located in the state of Odisha. We have provided complete details regarding answer Key, result, counselling etc. related to OJEE 2022 in this article.
OJEE 2022 Notifications – Allotment Released (UG)
OJEE 2022 Final allotment has been released on 2nd November 2022 for B.Tech & various UG courses. Check here for counselling details.
OJEE 2023 Exam Dates will be released later. It will be held in first week of July 2023. Check more details about OJEE 2023 here.
OJEE 2022 Exam Dates
In this section we have provided complete OJEE Exam dates related to various events of 2022 session:
|Application Form Releases||1st August 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||14th August 2022|
|Admit Card||28th August 2022|
|Special OJEE Exam||3rd, 4th & 7th September 2022|
|Result/ Rank Card||26th September 2022|
|Counselling||15th October 2022 (B.Tech & other courses)|
19th October 2022 (MBA & other courses)
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of online registration process||14th March 2022|
|Last date to apply||14th May 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||14th May 2022|
|Correction||17th May 2022 onwards|
|Availability of Admit Card||27th June 2022|
|OJEE 2022 Exam||4th to 8th July 2022|
|Result/ Rank Card||27th July 2022|
|Starting of Counselling||26th August 2022|
OJEE 2022 Answer key
The OJEE Answer key will be available online on the website from second week of July 2022. It will provide answers to all the questions present in the entrance test through the answer key.
Students can also submit their objections/ suggestions related to answer key within the prescribed time period.
OJEE 2022 Result
OJEE Result has been announced online on 27th July 2022. It can be checked by the students by entering their roll number and date of birth/ password. It has been released on 26th September 2022 for special/ second round.
The authority has released merit list on the website as per categories and courses. Result has been released in the form of rank card. All qualified candidates will further have to attend counselling process.
OJEE 2022 Cut Off
OJEE Cut Off will be released online on the website. It will be prepared and published based on various factors – number of candidates appeared for exam, marks secured in the exam, difficulty level of exam, etc
Students successfully securing the prescribed cut off will be considered for admission into various courses. It will be available online category wise for various participating institutions.
OJEE 2022 Counselling
The counselling process of OJEE has been organised through online mode from 26th August 2022. Complete details regarding various counselling rounds can be checked through the website. Students who gets shortlisted in the merit list are eligible for participation in the counselling.
Counselling Registration has been started on different dates for various courses. Students must bring their complete documents for verification. Also students must submit their counselling fee and make choice of course and college. Selected candidates are eligible for seats in various institutions.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
OJEE 2022 Application Form
Check complete details about OJEE 2022 application form through the given below section:
- The application form has been released from 14th March 2022.
- Candidates can get the application form through online mode.
- Last date to submit application form is till 14th May 2022.
- The application form for Special OJEE can be done from 1st till 14th August 2022.
- Candidates are advised to go through the application procedure before filling the application form.
- A candidate can fill only one single form. Multiple application forms will lead to rejection.
- Last date of application fee payment is till 14th May 2022.
- Students must follow complete process of application – Online registration, filling of application form, uploading of images, payment of fee and printing of application form.
- The authority has provided correction facility to edit incorrect details (if any) from 17th May 2022.
- Candidates must apply for single application form as multiple forms will get rejected.
- Students after filling the form, must take print of application form for any reference in future.
The application fee vary for different courses offered:
- For B.Pharm, Int. MBA, B.Tech (L.E), B.Pharm (L.E), MCA, MBA, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm, the application fee is Rs.1000/-
- For Combination courses like MBA & MCA, MBA & M.Tech/ M.Plan/ M.Arch/ M.Pharm, the application fee is Rs.1500/-
- For Special OJEE, application fee for single course is Rs. 1000/-. For addition of each course, Rs. 500/- will be applicable.
- Candidates can make payment of fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking method.
OJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Through this section, candidates can know about OJEE eligibility criteria:
- Students applying for OJEE must be Indian national.
- Other state candidates can also apply. For such candidates separate merit list will be released.
Course Wise Eligibility:
- For B.Pharm: Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics, Biology subjects from a recognized board or university.
- Integrated MBA (5 years): Candidates must have passed 12th level with atleast of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved candidates) from a recognized board or university.
- MCA: Candidates must have passed BCA/ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with atleast of 50% marks (45% marks for reserved candidates) in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- MBA: Candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree of three years duration with atleast of 50% marks (45% marks for reserved candidates) from a recognized board or university.
- M.Pharm: Candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree in pharmacy with atleast of 55% marks (50% marks for reserved candidates) from a recognized board or university.
- B.Pharm (Lateral Entry): Candidates must have passed diploma exam in a programme with atleast of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved candidates) in appropriate course from a recognized board or university.
- B.Tech Marine (Lateral Entry): Passed in diploma in Marine, Electrical, Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics.
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry): Passed 3/2 years (LE) diploma exam with atleast of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved candidates) in any branch of Engineering/ Technology OR passed B.Sc degree with atleast of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved candidates).
OJEE 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download their OJEE admit card from 27th June 2022. It has been made available for downloading through online mode. Students are advised to go through complete details provided in the admit card as it is a very necessary instructions related to candidate and exam.
The second/ special round admit card has been released on 28th August 2022. In case students faces any error related to admit card, they must contact the officials before the exam date.
OJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Know details about OJEE Exam pattern in the below given section:
- Mode of Exam: The entrance exam will be held in Computer based test mode.
- Number of Sections: The number of sections/ subjects in the paper varies for different courses.
- Duration of exam: The exam duration will be 2 hours or 1 hour for various papers.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice type of questions in the paper.
- Marks: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Language of paper: The medium of exam will be English.
Know distribution of questions, subjects & duration for various courses in below table:
|Courses||No of questions (subject wise)||Time Duration|
|B.Tech (Special OJEE)||Total 60 questions- 20 questions each in PCM||1 hour|
|B.Pharm||Total 120 questions – 40 questions each in PCMB||2 hours|
|L.E – Tech (Diploma)||Total 120 questions – 40 questions each in Engg Mechanics, Engg Math, Basic Electrical & Electronics Engg||2 hours|
|L.E – Tech (B.Sc/ +3Sc)||Total 60 questions – 30 in Maths; 15 each in Physics & Chemistry||1 hour|
|MBA||Total 120 questions – 30 questions each in Quantitative Techniques, Analytical & Logical Reasoning, Verbal reasoning & Comprehension, GeneralAwareness & Business Fundamentals||2 hours|
|MCA||Total 120 questions – 60 questions each in Maths and Computer Awareness||2 hours|
|M.Tech||Total 90 questions – 60 questions in Branch questions, 20 in Engineering Maths and 10 in Analytical & Logical reasoning||2 hours|
|M.Arch||Total 90 questions – 60 in Branch questions (Architecture), 30 in Reasoning (Verbal / Analytical / Logical)||2 hours|
|M.Plan||Total 90 questions – 60 in Branch questions (Planning), 30 in Analytical & Logical reasoning||2 hours|
|Integrated MBA||Total 60 questions – Quantitative Techniques -15, Analytical & Logical Reasoning –|
15, Verbal reasoning & Comprehension -15, General
Awareness & Business Fundamentals -15
|M.Pharm||Total 60 questions from B.Pharm course||1 hour|
|LE – Pharm||Total 60 questions from D.Pharm course||1 hour|
OJEE 2022 Syllabus
Complete OJEE Syllabus can be checked by the students through online mode on the website. It will vary for UG & PG level courses:
The syllabus recommended by the authority will be in line with the courses of studies in Science stream for 12th level Board of CHSE, Odisha.
For B.Pharm/ BAMS/ BHMS: Students can prepare from various topics from the subjects of – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.
For B.Tech (LE): The important topics for the exam will be from Engineering Mathematics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, etc.
For MBA: The important topics for the syllabus will be – Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Comprehension, General Knowledge, Business Fundamentals & Comprehension, etc.
OJEE 2022 Preparation Tips
Check OJEE Preparation tips in the below given section to get help for exam:
- Know complete syllabus & exam pattern online before starting preparation.
- Solve previous year question papers & sample papers.
- Practise by attempting online/ offline mock tests.
- Study from various study materials available online or offline recommended by the experts/ students.
- Revision is very important so candidates must go through the key notes.
If you have any query related to OJEE 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.