OUCET 2020: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 notification & application form will start tentatively from last week of April 2020. Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) has been replaced with Common Post Graduation Entrance Test (CPGET). CPGET is state level exam which will be conducted by Osmania University. The admission will be offered into various PG courses (M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, etc.), PG Diploma courses (M.A, M.Sc., M.B.A) which will be offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana, and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities. Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern & much more regarding OUCET (CPGET) 2020.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates are advised to go through following mentioned table for OUCET (CPGET) 2020 exam dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Online application form commences||4th week of April|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of June|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 500||3rd week of June|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 2000||4th week of June|
|Exam date||1st week of July|
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Form
Here we are providing details regarding OUCET (CPGET) 2020 application form:
- OUCET (CPGET) 2020 application form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from fourth week of April 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till second week of June 2020 without late fee.
- The last date to submit the application fee with late fee will be last week of June 2020.
- Candidates are advised to go through instructions mentioned & demo application form before filling the application form.
- It will be also mandatory to upload scanned image of photograph and signature with caste/ income certificate.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will have to submit the application fee via online mode.
- General category candidates will have to submit Rs.800.
- The application fee for reserved category candidates will be Rs.600.
- For each additional subject, candidates will have to submit Rs.400.
- The online mode of payment includes TS/ AP online centers or credit card, debit card, or net-banking.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details related OUCET (CPGET) 2020 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen will be eligible to apply for CPGET 2020.
- Age limit: There will be no age limit to apply for the examination.
The candidates will have to satisfy local/ unreserved status criteria laid down by Telangana educational institutions.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding OUCET (CPGET) 2020 exam pattern will be as mentioned below:
- Exam mode: The exam will be conducted in online (computer-based) mode.
- Exam timing: The examination will be conducted for 1 hour 30 minutes duration.
- Medium: The examination will conduct in English language except for language courses.
- of questions: There will be total 100 questions in the exam.
- Total marks: Exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Questions type: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
Pattern of entrance test for admission into M.Sc. Biochemistry, environmental science, forensic science, genetics & microbiology will be as:
|Part B||Physics, Zoology, genetics, Botany, Microbiology, & biochemistry||60|
For M.Sc. Biotechnology:
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Syllabus
The OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Syllabus will be different for various courses. It will be released by the Osmania University. The syllabus is very important as it will describe the topics asked in the exam. It will depend on the course & exam chosen by the candidates.
Candidates are advised to go through following tips while preparing for OUCET (CPGET) 2020 preparation tips:
- Make a proper time table & follow it strictly.
- Manage your time as per the syllabus & exam dates.
- Revise all the important topics on regular basis.
- Keep yourself fit & healthy.
- Do not forget to allot proper time for sleep.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Exam Centers
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Exam centers list will be released by the Osmania University. Candidates will have to choose their center as per their preference at the time of registration. The list of OUCET (CPGET) 2020 exam centers will be as Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Kodad, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Ranga Reddy, Siddipet, and Warangal.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Admit Card
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Admit card includes name, roll number, date of birth & exam centre. Candidates will have to login by using user ID & password. It will be mandatory for all candidates to bring admit card at the examination center. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card.
No personal details will be send to the candidates regarding admit card. Candidates will also have to affix one passport size photograph in the space provided in the admit card. Candidates are advised to also carry their ID Proof like Aadhar card, pan card, photo ID proof etc. with admit card.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Result
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Result will be made available via online mode. It will be released in the first week of July 2020. Candidates will have to login by using their user ID & password to check their result. No candidate will receive any result via post or courier.
Candidates are advised after they will check their result, they must take print out of their result for further admission use.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Cut Off
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Cut Off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to meet the eligibility to participate in the further rounds of counselling & admission. The minimum cut-off for OC/ BC category in the entrance test to become eligible for any course will be 25% of the entrance test.
There will be no minimum cut-off for reserved (SC/ ST) category candidates. The cut-off factor mainly depends upon various factors such as total number of applicants, difficulty level of entrance test, no. of seats offered & maximum marks secured in the examination.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Counselling
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Counselling will begin from second week of July 2020. The eligible candidates will get admission into various courses through web counselling process. Candidates will have the option to submit the counselling fee either through online or offline mode.
Candidates will also have to bring documents at the time of verification. The following documents will be required:
- Rank card
- Hall ticket
- SSC certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Original certificate
- Proof of local/ non-local status
- Community certificate
- Income certificate, etc.
Candidates can ask their queries regarding OUCET (CPGET) 2020, by leaving the comment below in the comment box.