OUCET 2020 Admit Card, Exam Instructions – Get Here
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Admit Card will be made available through online mode. Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) is also known as Common Post Graduate Entrance Test (CPGET). It is a state level entrance exam which will be conducted by Osmania University. The admission into various PG (M.A, M.Sc., M.Com), PG Diploma (M.A., M.Sc., MBA) courses will be offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana, and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities. Candidates must go through following details regarding OUCET 2020 Admit Card including some other information also.
OUCET 2020 Admit Card
OUCET (CPGET) Admit Card 2020 will be released in the month of July 2020. Admit card will be mandatory item to carry at the examination hall. No candidates will be allowed to sit for the exam without admit card. To download admit card, candidates will have to login by using their user ID & password.
Candidates will get only limited time to download their admit card. No personal information regarding admit card will be sent to the candidates. The admit card will consist of following details:
- Candidates name
- Address details
- Date of Birth
- Candidates photograph
- Candidates signature
- Exam date
- Important instructions
- Exam timings
- Reporting time
OUCET Admit Card Date 2020
OUCET Admit Card 2020 will be released in the month of July 2020. The examination will be organized in the first week of July 2020. Admit card will be mandatory item to carry at the examination hall. The result will get declare in the month of August 2020. Candidates will have to visit the website to check their result.
After result declaration, qualified candidates will be called for counselling. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure to check their admit card:
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- On home page click on the ‘Click Here’ tab.
- Admit card will appear on your computer screen,
- Now read the notice given there.
- After that, click on ‘Click here for Admit card’ link.
- After submitting every detail click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Print the downloaded admit card in PDF format.
- Take printout & keep it safe until admission.
Documents to be produced in the examination Centre:
Candidates will have to bring any one of the photo identification proofs along with the OUCET (CPGET) Admit card 2020:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- School/ College Identity Card
Instructions for the Exam Day
- Candidates will have to bring admit card along with one valid ID proof at the exam centre.
- Candidates will have to affix one passport size photograph in the space provided in the admit card.
- The admit card will contain all the details regarding exam centre, roll number, timing, and much more.
- No candidates will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without admit card & valid ID proof.
- Candidates must not bring any unnecessary item in the exam hall.
- Do not carry mobile phone, electronic wrist watch, study material, electronic gadget, calculator, log tables, etc.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions mentioned in the admit card.
- Admit card will not be sent via post or courier or any other offline medium
If you have any other queries related OUCET 2020 Admit Card, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.