OUCET 2021 Admit Card (Released), Test Instructions – Download Here
OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Admit Card has been released on 14th September 2021 through online mode. Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) is also known as Common Post Graduate Entrance Test (CPGET). It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by Osmania University. The admission into various PG (M.A, M.Sc., M.Com), PG Diploma (M.A., M.Sc., MBA) courses will be offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana, and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities. Candidates must go through following details regarding OUCET Admit Card 2021 including some other information also.
OUCET 2021 Admit Card – Released
OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Admit Card has been released from 14th September 2021. Click here for admit card.
OUCET (CPGET) Admit Card 2021 has been released on 14th September 2021. Admit card is a mandatory item to carry at the examination hall. No candidates are allowed to sit for the exam without admit card. To download admit card, candidates have to login by using their user ID & password.
Candidates gets only limited time to download their admit card. No personal information regarding admit card will be sent to the candidates. The admit card consists of following details:
- Candidates name
- Address details
- Date of Birth
- Candidates photograph
- Candidates signature
- Exam date
- Important instructions
- Exam timings
- Reporting time
OUCET Admit Card Date 2021
OUCET Admit Card 2021 has been released one week before the organisation of exam. The examination will be organised from 18th to 27th September 2021. Admit card is a mandatory item to carry at the examination hall. The result will get declare in October 2021. Candidates have to visit the website to check their result.
After result declaration, qualified candidates are called for counselling. It is mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process.
How to Download OUCET Admit Card
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure to check their admit card:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- On home page click on the ‘Click Here’ tab.
- Admit card will appear on your computer screen,
- Now read the notice given there.
- After that, click on ‘Click here for Admit card’ link.
- After submitting every detail click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Print the downloaded admit card in PDF format.
- Take printout & keep it safe until admission.
Documents to be produced in the examination Centre:
Candidates will have to bring any one of the photo identification proofs along with the OUCET (CPGET) Admit card 2021:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- School/ College Identity Card
Instructions for the Exam Day
- Candidates have to bring admit card along with one valid ID proof at the exam centre.
- Candidates have to affix one passport size photograph in the space provided in the admit card.
- The admit card contain all the details regarding exam centre, roll number, timing, and much more.
- No candidates are allowed to sit in the examination hall without admit card & valid ID proof.
- Candidates must not bring any unnecessary item in the exam hall.
- Do not carry mobile phone, electronic wrist watch, study material, electronic gadget, calculator, log tables, etc.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions mentioned in the admit card.
- Admit card can not be sent via post or courier or any other offline medium
If you have any other queries related OUCET 2021 Admit Card, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.