OUCET 2022 Admit Card (Out), Instructions – Download Hall Ticket Here
OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Admit Card has been released on 8th August 2022 through online mode. Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) is also known as Common Post Graduate Entrance Test (CPGET). It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by Osmania University. The admission into various PG (M.A, M.Sc., M.Com), PG Diploma (M.A., M.Sc., MBA) courses will be offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana, and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities. Candidates must go through following details regarding OUCET Admit Card 2022 including some other information also.
OUCET 2022 Admit Card – Admit Card Out
OUCET 2022 Admit Card has been released on 8th August 2022. Click here to get admit card.
OUCET (CPGET) Admit Card 2022 has been released on 8th August 2022. Admit card is mandatory item to carry at the examination hall. No candidates are allowed to sit for the exam without admit card. To download admit card, candidates will have to login by using their user ID & password.
Candidates gets only limited time to download their admit card. No personal information regarding admit card will be sent to the candidates. The admit card consists of following details:
- Candidates name
- Address details
- Date of Birth
- Candidates photograph
- Candidates signature
- Exam date
- Important instructions
- Exam timings
- Reporting time
OUCET Admit Card Date 2022
OUCET Admit Card 2022 has been released one week before the organisation of exam. The examination will be organised on 20th July 2022. Admit card is mandatory item to carry at the examination hall. The result will get declared in August/ September 2022. Candidates have to visit the website to check their result.
After result declaration, qualified candidates will be called for counselling. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process.
How to Download OUCET Admit Card
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure to check their admit card:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- On home page click on the ‘Click Here’ tab.
- Admit card will appear on your computer screen,
- Now read the notice given there.
- After that, click on ‘Click here for Admit card’ link.
- After submitting every detail click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Print the downloaded admit card in PDF format.
- Take printout & keep it safe until admission.
Documents to be produced in the examination Centre:
Candidates will have to bring any one of the photo identification proofs along with the OUCET (CPGET) Admit card 2022:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- School/ College Identity Card
Instructions for the Exam Day
- Candidates will have to bring admit card along with one valid ID proof at the exam centre.
- Candidates will have to affix one passport size photograph in the space provided in the admit card.
- The admit card contain all the details regarding exam centre, roll number, timing, and much more.
- No candidates are allowed to sit in the examination hall without admit card & valid ID proof.
- Candidates must not bring any unnecessary item in the exam hall.
- Do not carry mobile phone, electronic wrist watch, study material, electronic gadget, calculator, log tables, etc.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions mentioned in the admit card.
- Admit card can not be sent via post or courier or any other offline medium
If you have any other queries related OUCET 2022 Admit Card, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.