OUCET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Online Here
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Form will get released from last week of April 2020. Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) name has been changed with Common Post Graduation Entrance Test (CPGET). The exam will be conducted by the Osmania University. It is a state level exam through which admission will be offered into various PG courses (M.A, M.Sc., M.Com etc.) and PG diploma courses (M.A, M.Sc., M.B.A). It will be offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana, and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities. Here we are providing details regarding OUCET (CPGET) Application form 2020.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Osmania University 2020 Application Form:
- OUCET 2020 Application Form will be made available from fourth week of April 2020 till second week of June 2020.
- The application form will be made available via online mode.
- No candidate will receive any application form from through offline mode via post or courier.
- Candidates must also read information brochure & demo application form before filling its application form.
- During registration, candidates will also have to upload scanned image of passport size photograph, signature & other required documents.
- It will be also mandatory to provide valid email ID & phone number in the application form.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected so candidates must fill the form carefully & completely.
- There will be no need to send any application form to the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates are advised to also take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will have to submit the application fee through online mode.
- The mode of payment includes AP/ TS online centre, credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- The application fee for general category candidates will have to submit Rs. 800 as application fee.
- Reserved category candidates will have to submit Rs. 600/-
- For each additional subject, each category candidates will have to submit Rs. 400/-
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian national citizens will be eligible to apply for OUCET 2020.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for CPGET examination.
- Applying candidates will have to satisfy local or unreserved status criteria laid down by Telangana educational institutions.
For PG courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelors or equivalent degree from any recognized board or Univeristy.
- Percentage: Candidates must score atleast 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding Osmania University 2020 application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form commences||4th week of April|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of June|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 500||3rd week of June|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 2000||4th week of June|
|CPGET exam date||1st week of July|
How to Apply for OUCET (CPGET) 2020
Candidates must follow following steps & procedure while filling OUCET 2020 application form:
- Visit official site. (Link will be provided above)
- Candidates will have to first submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, candidates will have to enter his payment ID which will be generated at the time of submission of application fee.
- Now fill all the asked & required details in the application from.
- After that upload passport size photograph, signature & documents.
- Before submission, re-check & verify all the mentioned details.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Take printout of confirmation page for further use.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling OUCET (CPGET) 2020 application form. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid any kind of rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding OUCET (CPGET) 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other queries related OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below