PES University 2021 Application (Till 25th July), Registration – Apply Here
PES University Admission 2021 Application Form can be filled till 25th July 2021 for various UG and PG courses. PES University conducts PESSAT (PES Scholastics Aptitude Test) which is a university level exam. Through this entrance test, admission will be offered into various UG, PG & Ph.D. level courses. Candidates can get admission into B.Tech, MBA and M.Tech and various other courses. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding PES University Application Form 2021.
PES University 2021 Application Form – Till 25th July
PES University 2021 Application Form can be filled till 25th July 2021 for various UG & PG courses. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding PES University 2021 Application Form:
- PES University 2021 application form has been made available via online mode.
- For B.Tech. course, candidates are able to fill the application form from 20th December 2020 till May 2021.
- Candidates seeking admission into other courses are able to fill the form of PES University 2021 from 20th December 2020 till 25th July 2021.
- In case student fill two or more than two application form, last filled & completed form will be accepted.
- While filling application form, candidates are advised to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates must not forget to provide working email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill the form completely & carefully.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form for future use.
Documents/ Details required while submission of application form:
- 10th / 12th marksheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate/ College leaving certificate
- Aadhar card
- Fee Receipt (Both CET & College)
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Stamp size photographs
- Credit card, debit card, net banking
- Demand Draft
- PES University 2021 application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- All category candidates must have to submit Rs. 1050/- as their application fee.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method can be used via online mode.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of, “PES University General Fund” payable at Bengaluru at following address:
Office of Admission,
100 Ft. Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
PES University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for PES University:
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must qualify 10th/ 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying marks to be eligible.
- B.Tech: For admission into B.Tech, students must have passed 10th/ 12th level with PCM subjects securing minimum of 60% marks.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board/ university.
- Score card: Candidates will be able to apply through MAT/ CMAT/ CAT/ GMAT/ PGCET/ GATE score card. For design courses, UCEED scores are also accepted.
PES University 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following schedule regarding PES University 2021 Application Dates:
For B.Tech. Course:
|Application form commences||20th December 2020|
|Submission of application form (outside Bangalore)||25th July 2021|
|Submission of application form (in Bangalore||30th July 2021|
|Slot booking starts||26th July 2021|
|PESSAT 2021 exam||30th July to 20th August 2021|
For Other Courses:
|Application form commences||20th December 2020|
|Slot booking starts||August 2021|
|PESSAT 2021 exam||August 2021|
How to Apply for PES University 2021
Check following step by step procedure while applying for PES University:
- Visit official site (Link is provided above)
- Click on the, “Register now” option.
- Read all the given instructions & then tick on the, “I Agree” option.
- Enter basic details as candidates name, email ID & phone number.
- A confirmation mail & text will be sent to registered ID & no.
- Now login using the given login credentials.
- Proceed to fill other details such as educational, address etc.
- Select 3 test city preferences from the dropdown list as per your choice.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, submit the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Now a conformation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Candidates must go through above PES University 2021 application form article. Here we have provided all necessary details such as application form, its fee and much more. Candidates must also follow the mentioned steps to avoid any kind of rejection in the form. Also make sure to fulfill the mentioned eligibility norms as PES University application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other queries regarding PES University 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.