PGIMER 2022 (INI CET) Registration (Started), July Form – Get Here
PGIMER 2022 (INI CET) Final Registration has been started for July session. PGIMER (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research) conducts a national level admission procedure for candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG Courses of Medical fields. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of various National level entrance examination like NEET and INI CET and JIPMER PG Entrance examination. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on PGIMER Application Form 2022.
PGIMER 2022 Application Form – Final Registration Started (INI CET)
PGIMER 2022 Final Registration for July session has been started for MD/ MS courses through INI CET. Click here to apply.
PGIMER 2022 Application Form (July) has been released for MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch (INI-CET & SS). Click here to register.
PGIMER 2022 (INI CET) Correction can be done till 13th October 2021. Click here to edit details.
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on PGIMER Application Form 2022:
- PGIMER Application Form can only be filled through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility criteria before applying for PGIMER 2022, as only eligible candidates can apply for examination.
- PGIMER Registration process for INI SS July 2022 session has been regulated from 16th to 30th March 2022
- Registration Process for INI CET (July) has been regulated from the 7th March 2022.
- Candidates must fill PGIMER Application form very carefully, though there is correction facility for application form as well.
- PGIMER Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Applicant can use Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of PGIMER Application Fee.
For DM/ M.Ch. Courses:
|All applicants||Rs. 4250/-|
For MD/ MS & Hospital Administrative Courses:
|General/ OBC/ OCI/ RA/ FN/Sponsored candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|ST/ SC/ EWS candidates||Rs. 1500/-.|
PGIMER 2022 Eligibility criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms prescribed for PGIMER 2022 Admission:
For MD/ MS course:
- Qualification: Applicant must have MBBS degree from any recognized institution to be eligible for admission.
- Internship: He/she must have completed their 1 year of internship before prescribed date to be eligible for admission.
For DM/ M.CH. course:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have MD/MS or Equivalent Degree from any recognized institution to be eligible for admission.
- Registration: Applicant must be registered under Central/ State Medical Council to be eligible for DM M.CH Courses.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be born on or after 31st December 2022 to be eligible for January session & 30th June 2022 for July session.
PGIMER 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete official registration dates for PGIMER Registration Form 2022:
For MD/ MS course (July Session):
|Application form||31st January 2022|
|Submission of application form||7th March 2022|
|Exam date||8th May 2022|
For DM/ M.CH. & MD (Hospital Administration)- July Session:
|Application form||March 2022|
|Submission of Application Form||30th March 2022|
|Exam Date||23rd April 2022|
How to Apply for PGIMER 2022
Checkout the complete step by step process for filling PGIMER online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of PGIMER 2022 (Link is available above)
- Now go to the website of PGIMER and select the new candidate registration link of programme you want apply for.
- Fill the PGIMER registration form with all required details including Name, Email Id, Phone Number, Date of Birth etc.. and submit them.
- After submitting the registration form, candidates will have to login into the Application Form.
- Now Candidates must fill PGIMER Application Form with all required details including Personal Details, Educational qualification, Communicational Details, examination centre, Program Applying for etc.
- Applicant must fill all required details in application form as any void details can cause rejection of Application Form.
- Now candidates must upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature, Category certificate and internship certificate.
- Photograph should be latest passport size photograph with plane background and should be within required size and format.
- Signature should be running hand scanned signature and in required size and format.
- If candidates belong to the special category or reserve category then he/she must upload all their category certificate.
- Candidates must upload their Internship certificate with clean photo in required size and format.
- Now select your payment mode then payment gateway and fill the details accordingly and proceed the transaction.
- Once transaction will be completed take the printout of fee receipt as proof (if required in future).
- Now take the printout of filled Application Form for future references.
Leave the comment down below for more information or any query regarding PGIMER 2022 Application Form.