Pondicherry University 2019: Counselling, Admission, Allotment, Process
Pondicherry University 2019 3rd Allotment List has been released. It conducts every year its own entrance examination for offering admission in PG courses. The University conducts its entrance examination by the name of Pondicherry University Entrance exam. It also offers Doctoral and Integrated Research programmes in the field of business administration, engineering, arts, science and many others. For complete information regarding Pondicherry University 2019, candidates should read the article for complete details.
Pondicherry University 2019 Notifications
The Application form for Pondicherry University 2020 will be released in March, 2020.
Pondicherry University 2019 Third Allotment List has been released on 18th July 2019.Check here for counselling details.
Pondicherry University 2019 Result has been released on 19th June 2019.Check here for result details.
Pondicherry University Exam Dates
The Pondicherry University exam dates 2019 are given in the table below. Candidates can check the schedule and follow it.
Schedule for Other Courses:
|Opening of application form||22nd March 2019|
|Closing of application form||10th May 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||23rd May 2019|
|Date of exam||7th, 8th & 9th June 2019|
|Declaration of result||19th June|
|Commencement of counselling||26th june 2019|
Schedule for MBA Programme:
|Application form release||23rd January 2019|
|Application submission last date||11th March 2019 (MBA IB)|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview for MBA||11th March, 12th March &13th March 2019|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview for MBA(BA)||14th March 2019|
|Selection List Declaration||15th March 2019|
|Payment of Fees & Admission Confirmation||5th April 2019|
Pondicherry University Results 2019
The candidates those appeared in the Pondicherry University entrance exam 2019 can view their results from the 19th June 2019. Candidates can check their Pondicherry University result through online mode by entering the application number and date of birth.
The university will also release the Pondicherry University cut off for PG and PH.D programmes. Candidates can get the overall merit lists, selection and waiting lists from the University website.
Pondicherry University Admission 2019
The admission to PG courses (except LL.M) is offered on the basis of entrance exam result. For LLM Course, the selection will be based on Entrance Exam, Group Discussion, Presentation and Personal Interview. The NET/JRF qualified candidate with fellowships will be given direct admission to Ph.D. programme.
The final admission will be offered only after the verification of original documents. The Pondicherry University counselling has been started from 26th June 2019. No individual admission intimation will be sent to the selected/waitlisted candidates.
Pondi University Admit Card 2019
The Pondicherry University hall ticket has been uploaded by the University after closing of application registration. The candidates can download the Pondi admit card 2019 from 23rd May 2019. It is must to produce the admit card at the examination centre.
Pondicherry University offers admission in various UG, PG & doctoral level courses. The university conducts its university level entrance test to offer admissions. The courses are offered in the field of faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Fine Arts, Law, Management and Medicine. Admission will be offered in three campuses of the University with main campus located at Puducherry.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Click here to view Pondicherry University 2019 FAQs
Pondicherry University Application Form 2019
Candidates are suggested to fill the application form after reading the complete university prospectus released by the university.
- The Pondicherry University application form 2019 has to be filled and submitted through online mode.
- The application process has been started from 22nd March 2019.
- Candidates have to submit their completely filled-in application form before the last date, i.e., 10th May 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the separate application form for each programme if they want to apply for multiple courses.
- Defense Personnel have to submit the printout of the filled-in application form to the address given below:
The Assistant Registrar (Academic-Admissions),
R.V. Nagar, Kalapet, Pondicherry-605014.
- Payment of application fee can be done through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking).
|Courses||Application fee per course|
|MBA (common for all MBA programmes)||500||Exempted||1000|
Note: The application fee for NRI and Overseas Candidates is US$100 (i.e. Rs.7,100/- in equivalent Indian currency).
The candidates those will fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the university can only fill the application form.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university under 10+2+3 systems.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Integrated Courses: Candidate should pass 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold the Master’s degree from a recognized university under 10+2+3+2 systems.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score minimum 50% marks in master degree.
The exam pattern details are given below to appear in the Pondi University entrance exam:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Number of Questions: 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice type questions will be appeared in the test.
- Duration of Exam: 120 minutes will be provided for the whole question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be provided for correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Pondi University Entrance Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for the entrance exam is provided by the University for all courses. For complete topic-wise syllabus, candidates can go through the prospectus published by the university. Candidates can check the syllabus according to the course they have opted.
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Itanagar, Karaikal, Kochi, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mahe/ Thalassery, Mangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Palayamkottai, Patna, Port Blair (Andamans), Puducherry, Pune, Ranchi, Srinagar (J&k), Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Vijayawada, Villupuram and Visakhapatnam.
If you have any other queries about Pondicherry University 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.