PTU 2020 Application Form, Registration, Dates, Eligibility – Apply Here
PTU 2020 Application Form will be made available online in the month of April 2020. Punjab Technical University (PTU) exam will be conducted by the I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University. Through PTU exam, candidates will get admission in the field of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Management & other courses. The university will also conduct centralized counselling for admission into UG & PG courses. The admission into B.Tech courses will be offered on the basis of JEE Main & in B.Arch course on the basis of NATA scores. Admission in PTU & its affiliated colleges in the state will be offered through the counselling procedure. Here we are providing details regarding PTU Application Form 2020.
PTU 2020 Application Form
PTU 2020 Counselling Registration has been started for various UG/ PG admission. Check here for counselling details.
Candidates must check the following details regarding PTU 2020 Application Form:
- PTU 2020 application form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from last week of April 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till last week of June 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number.
- All the important communication will be send to candidate’s registered mail ID & number.
- It will be mandatory for all the candidates to fill all required personal & academic details as incomplete application form will not be accepted.
- Candidates will also have to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- The application process will consist of registration, filling all required personal & educational details, scanned image of photograph & signature upload, fee payment & printing of application form.
- Candidates are advised to submit the application form before last date as no application form will be accepted afterwards.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form for further use.
- At last, candidates must also take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- General category candidates will have to submit Rs.500.
- Application fee for reserved category candidates will be Rs.250.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
PTU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding PTU eligibility criteria:
- Qualifying exam: Candidates will have to qualify intermediate/ Diploma/ IB Diploma.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 55% marks.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates will have to qualify with Mathematics as mandatory subject.
For B.Tech (Lateral):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates will have to qualify diploma courses in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Marine/ Electronics.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least of 45% marks approved by AICTE/ SBTE.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates will have to qualify Intermediate from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates will have to qualify 12th from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to qualify with minimum 50% marks.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates will have to qualify Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech or M.Sc. degree.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to qualify with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
For MBA & MCA:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to qualify with at least 50% marks.
PTU 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding PTU 2020 application dates:
Through PTU Exam:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Registration process starts||4th week of April|
|Last date to register||4th week of June|
|Admit card availability||Month of June-July|
|Entrance exam date||1st week of July|
Through Centralized Counselling:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Registration process starts||1st week of June|
|Last date to register||1st week of July|
|Release of rank list||1st week of June|
How to Apply for PTU 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for PTU 2020:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on ‘Online Application Form’ tab.
- Now registration page will open on your computer screen.
- Enter all required personal & academic details in the application form.
- Now enter valid email ID & working phone number.
- Candidates will receive application number on their registered ID or number.
- Login using application number & password.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button after filling all the details carefully.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Proceed to submit the application fee.
- Now confirmation page will be generated in the application form.
- Take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling PTU 2020 application form. Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding PTU 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to PTU 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.