Mizoram NEET Counselling 2021, Admission – Get Procedure Here
Mizoram NEET Counselling 2021 will be conducted after the declaration of NEET 2021 result. It is conducted every year by the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram. The admission through 85% state quota seats are based upon the ranks of the candidates. Candidates are offered the seats in medical and dental courses through the online counselling procedure. The state government and private universities offered the admissions in their campuses through NEET score card. Read the article completely to get the complete details of Mizoram NEET 2021 counselling along with counselling/ admission procedure.
Mizoram NEET Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted through online mode only. The seat allotment procedure will be based on the rankings of the candidates in the NEET UG entrance test. The seats will also be allotted to the candidates through online mode.
The state authority will publish the state-wise merit list for all category candidates. Admission procedure will be started after the declaration of NEET UG result. It is necessary to fill the registration form to appear in the counselling. Candidates must also pay the counselling fee in order to complete the registration procedure.
Mizoram MBBS/ BDS Counselling Schedule 2021
Following are the complete tentative schedule for NEET 2021 counseling in Mizoram State:
|MIMER MBBS||September 2021|
|Central Pool MBBS||–|
|Central Pool BDS||–|
Selection & Admission Procedure
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to participate in the Mizoram NEET counselling 2021:
- Candidates can first register themselves on the website and get the user ID and password for subsequent logins.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the required details carefully and must take the printout of the application form.
- After registration, candidates will appear with choice filing step.
- In this step, candidates will have to fill the choices of college as per their preference.
- Candidates must fill the choices carefully as it cannot be altered later on.
- After filling the choices, proceed to the locking step. Lock all the choices as without doing it candidates will not be considered for the counselling.
- Verifying the documents is the mandatory procedure.
- Without verification of the documents, candidates will not be considered for the further procedures.
- Candidates should bring all documents in original along with one set of photocopy.
- Based on the ranking of the candidate in the merit list, the seats will be allotted to them.
- The candidates those are not satisfied with the allotted seats can apply for the subsequent round of counselling.
- To confirm the allotted seat, candidates need to report the allotted college in a given time period.
- Candidates should carry all the required documents at the time of reporting for admission.
The reservation criteria for the state quota seats in Government and private medical Institutes will be given by the state medical authority. The reservation for the various categories for admission into the UG medical and dental courses will be fixed earlier.
Candidates those will claim for the reservation should produce the relevant document in proof of reserve category.
The given below list of the documents should be carried at the time of counselling.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- 12th Mark Sheet (as a birth certificate)
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs
If you have any other query about Mizoram NEET Counselling 2021, you can write your query in the comments box given below.