Odisha NEET Counselling 2019 (Started) – Get Dates & Admission Steps
Odisha NEET counselling 2019 1st seat allotment has been released on 9th July 2019. The counselling is organized by the Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Bhubaneswar,Odisha. The admission in the state MBBS & BDS courses are offered only through NEET score card. Only the qualified candidates are considered for the counselling. The counseling is done for the 85% of total seats in Government/private Medical/Dental Colleges except deemed Universities. In this article candidates can check the complete information about Odisha NEET 2019 counselling.
Odisha NEET Counselling 2019 –
Check here all details about Odisha NEET Counselling 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.Click here to check all updates.
Odisha NEET 2019 Counselling 1st round seat allotment has been released on 9th July 2019. Click here to check result.
Odisha NEET 2019 Counselling schedule has been released. The registration has been started from 20th June 2019. Click here to apply.
Odisha MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 is conducted on the basis of NEET 2019 scores. Check NEET 2019 details.
The counselling is conducting through online mode. The authority has released the state merit list for the candidates those called for the counselling on the basis of their ranks. Candidates have to register online on the website.
The candidates those register on the website are only be eligible to participate in all rounds of counselling. Candidates also have to submit the application fee. The counselling procedure is comprised of the choice filling & locking, seat allotment and document verification.
Odisha MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
Candidates can follow the schedule which is given below for Odisha NEET counselling 2019.
|Online registration for counselling||20th-25th June 2019|
|Display of registered candidates||26th June 2019|
|Document verification at nodal centers||26th-29th June 2019|
|Medical Board for Physically challenged||26th-27th June 2019|
|Ex-Service Man Board for ES Candidates||21st June 2019 and 28th June 2019|
|Publication of State Merit list||1st July 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking||1st July 2019 to 2nd July 2019|
|1st Round Result publication and Downloading provisional|
|4th July 2019|
|Provisional Admission (1st Round) at OJEE CELL,|
|5th-9th July 2019|
|Joining allotted institutions||12th July 2019|
|Vacant Seat display (including returned All India quota|
|24th July 2019|
|Choice filling and Choice locking||24th July 2019 to 25th July 2019|
|2nd Round Allotment and Downloading Provisional|
Allotment cum Admission Letter
|26th July 2019|
|2nd Round Provisional (Admission at OJEE CELL,|
|27th July 2019 to 30th July 2019|
|Withdrawal (Resignation) from Admission|
(no resignation is allowed after this date)
|31st July 2019|
|Joining Allotted Institutions||3rd August 2019|
|A Spot Counselling and Admission may be done if vacancy arises due to any reason after 2nd round counselling (Admission Venue :OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar)||4th August 2019 to 8th August 2019|
|Last date of Joining Allotted Institutions||12th August 2019|
|Transfer of vacant seats to Private Medical College for final mop up admission||13th August 2019|
|Last date of joining in private institutions||18th August 2019|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- At the very first, candidates need to register on the website and fill the application form.
- After this, the choice filling and choice locking process will be started. Candidates have to fill the choices for college in which they are looking for admission.
- Document will also verify at this stage. Candidate will receive a provisional admission letter from OJEE cell along with acknowledgement of submitted documents.
- Candidates will be provisionally admitted on submitting the prescribed admission fee.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidates rank and filled choices.
- After the final counselling, OJEE will send the admitted candidates list along with the admission fees to the concerned institution.
- Candidates should report to the allotted college for final admission within the prescribed time.
There is no OBC category, so, OBC candidates will be considered as general category candidates. The reservation policy of the State Government for admission is followed as:
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 12%
- Scheduled Cast (SC): 8%
- Physically Challenged (PC): 3% of each category
- Ex-Servicemen (ES): 3%
- Green Card Holders (GC): 5%
Candidates should bring these given below documents at the time of attending the counselling for the document verification procedure.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Allotment Letter
If you have any other queries about Odisha NEET Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.