Punjab ITI Admission 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Punjab ITI Admission 2020 procedure will be conducted by the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training. No separate entrance examination is conducted by the authority for providing admission. Candidates will be selected for the admission based on the merit list. It is a state level admission procedure which is conducted one time in a year. Admission will be offered in various government or private institutes of Punjab state. Candidates can read this article to know more about the Punjab ITI Admission 2020 including details like application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
Punjab ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can go through the Punjab ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates from below:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||1st week of June|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of June|
|Declaration of merit list||4th week of June|
|Counseling begins from||Last week of June|
|Reporting by the candidates institutes||1st week of July|
Punjab ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check all the details about Punjab ITI 2020 Application Form from below:
- Application form will be available through online mode. Other mode will not be entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from the 1st week of June 2020.
- Fill details like education, personal, communication, address and etc.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size must be in prescribed format.
- Correction facility will not be provided by the authority after submission of the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the 4th week of June 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post or offline mode to the authorities.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form.
- Keep the printout secure for other future references.
- Application fee will be charged as per the officials.
- Application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable in nature.
Punjab ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the Punjab ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality:Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit Criteria:Candidate’s age should be more than 14 years.
- Domicile:Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Punjab state.
- Qualification:Candidates should have passed 8th or 10th class examination form any recognized board/ school of Punjab state or equivalent.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics, English and Science subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates should have a medical fitness certificate.
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission procedure will be based on various steps. Admission will be offered to the candidates based on the merit list. Authority will publish a merit list forthe eligible candidates.
Candidates whose name is present on the merit list will be able to attend counselling procedure. Candidates will have to attend counselling process. After verification of the documents and submission of counselling fee seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Punjab ITI 2020 Merit List
Punjab ITI 2020 merit list will be released in the fourth week of June 2020. Authority will release the merit list through online mode. Merit list will contain details like name and rank and etc. In case on any discrepancy candidates can contact to the authorities.
Candidates must check their result by entering their application number and date of birth. After publication of merit list candidates will be able to attend the counselling. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
Punjab ITI 2020 Counselling
Punjab ITI 2020 Counselling will begin from the last week of June 2020. Candidates whose name is present in the merit list will be called for counselling venue. Candidates will have to report at the reporting center. Candidates can download seat allotment letter from the website.
Candidates will have to bring their original documents at the counselling venue. Without documents verification seats will not be provided to the candidates. Final selection will be done based on the document verification process and submission of admission fee.
Candidates will have to bring following documents at the day of counselling:
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Class 8th and 10th mark sheet
- Migration certification
- Seat allotment letter
- Caste/ category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Two latest passport size photographs, etc.
If candidates have any other query about the Punjab ITI Admission 2020 then they can ask us by leaving your queries below.