Punjab JET 2022 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Here
Punjab JET 2022 Application Form will be released from the third week of August 2022 through online mode only. Punjab JET is a state level admission process conducted every year by Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training (PSBTE & IT), Chandigarh. The admission procedure will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various diploma courses of Govt. and Private colleges across the Punjab State. Candidates will be shortlisted for Punjab JET admission procedure on the basis of merit list. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on Punjab JET Application form 2022.
Punjab JET 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on Punjab JET 2022 Application Form:
- Authority will be released the Punjab JET Application form for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Punjab JET Registration Form 2022 will be made available from the third week of August 2022 through online mode only.
- Candidates must fill Punjab JET Application form with utmost caution, as there won’t be any correction facility for application form.
- The details filled by applicants in Punjab JET Application form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Applicants must submit their Punjab JET Application Form before the prescribed date, as no application form will be accepted before or after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled Punjab JET Application From and Fee Receipt for future reference.
- Punjab JET Application Fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways for transaction of Punjab JET Application Form.
- Punjab JET 2022 Application Form will be Rs. 550/- for every candidates.
Punjab JET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for Punjab JET 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Only Indian citizen candidates are eligible to apply for Punjab JET 2022.
- Domicile: Applicants must be the domicile certificate holder of Punjab State to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: He/ she must have qualify their 10th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Science, English & Mathematics as one of their mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for Punjab JET admission.
- Age Limit: There won’t be any age limit for Punjab JET 2022 Application Form.
Punjab JET 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative registration dates for Punjab Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
|1st Rounds Counselling|
|Application Form submission||3rd week of August 2022|
|last date for submitting the application form||4th week of August 2022|
|Merit list release date||4th week of August 2022|
|2nd Rounds counselling|
|Application form submission date||4th week of August 2022|
|last date to Submission of application form||2nd week of September 2022|
|Merit list release date||3rd week of September 2022|
How To Apply For Punjab JET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling Punjab JET online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of Punjab JET 2022. (Link will be available above)
- Now click on the new candidates registration link and fill the Punjab JET Registration form with all required details including Basic personal details, Email Id, Phone Number, etc.
- Once the registration form submission procedure will be successfully done, login into the Punjab JET Application form for submission of application form.
- Now fill the Punjab JET Application form with all required details including Personal, Academic Address, communicational etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by applicants in Punjab JET Application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in Punjab JET Application form, candidates must upload required document including Passport size photograph, Scanned signature, category certificate etc.
- The documents uploaded by the applicants in Punjab JET Application form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- After uploading all required documents in Punjab JET Application Form, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee.
- Now select the payment gateway then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for Punjab JET Application form.
- After submitting the prescribed application fee, candidates must take the printout of filled Punjab JET Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave the comment down below for further information and query regarding Punjab JET 2022 Application Form.