Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023: Application Form, Merit List, Counselling
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 application form will start from last week of May 2023. The admission will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list. It is a state level admission procedure which will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates in various Technical and Non-Technical ITI trades. There will be no separate entrance test for getting admission in the ITI course. The shortlisted candidates will get admission to various ITIs across the Rajasthan State. In this article, we have provided the complete details regarding the Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 such as exam date, eligibility, merit list, etc.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 Overview
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Rajasthan|
|Admission Process Name||Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses (various trades)|
Rajasthan ITI Admission Dates 2023
The candidates can check the tentative admission dates for Rajasthan ITI 2023 given below:
|Online registration will start from||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date of submission||2nd week of July 2023|
|Provisional merit list release||2nd week of July 2023|
|Institute level admission process||2nd week of July 2023|
|Publication of 1st seat allotment||3rd week of July 2023|
|Reporting in allotted institution||3rd week of July to 4th week of July 2023|
|Publication of 2nd seat allotment||4th week of July 2023|
|Reporting in allotted institute||4th week of July 2023|
|Internal sliding||Last week of July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of September 2023|
Rajasthan ITI 2023 Application form
Here are the complete details about Rajasthan ITI Application form 2023:
- The Application form will release from last week of May 2023.
- The application form for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 will be available via online mode.
- Candidates will have to the enter the details in application form like name, education qualification, contact number, etc
- During registration, candidates must upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- All the details in application form must be correct as there no correction facility will be provided to the candidates.
- Candidates must submit the application form before second week of July 2023 after that no application form will be accepted.
- At last, also take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The Application fee will be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates must pay the fees by Credit card, Debit Card, and Net Banking for the transaction of application fee.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
The Rajasthan ITI Application fee will be as follows:
|For Open Category||Rs 100/-|
|For Reserved Category||Rs 75/-|
Documents Required for Rajasthan ITI Admission:
The following are the list of documents required for Rajasthan ITI Admission:
- Scanned Passport Size photograph under 1 MB.
- Scanned copy of class 8th, 10th, or 12th class passed certificate/ Mark sheet.
- Undertaking as per the prospectus is to be submitted in the candidate’s handwriting and uploaded in the PDF Format.
How to Apply for Rajasthan ITI Admission
- Step-1: Visit the website of Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Click on “Registration” tab.
- Step-3: Now login into the Application form for final submission of application form.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with all required details including Personal, Communicational, Address, Academic details, etc. and submit them.
- Step-5: Upload passport size Photograph, Signature, Category certificate, etc.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through.
- Step-8: Take printout for future reference.
Rajasthan ITI Eligibility Criteria 2023
Following are the eligibility criteria for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass class 8th or 10th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Domicile: Candidate must have domicile certificate of Rajasthan state or he/ she must be the son/ daughter of State government employee.
- Age limit: The minimum age of the candidates will be 14 years as on 1st September 2023.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in their qualifying exam in year of admission will be also eligible to apply.
Rajasthan ITI 2023 Merit List
After application process gets over, the authorities will release the merit list for admission. The Rajasthan ITI 2023 Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. The provisional merit list will release from the second week of July 2023.
The merit list will be published on the website in PDF format. Authority will provide the objection facility for the merit list. Candidates can also raise objections (if any) and then the final merit list will be prepare after completing all the objections of candidates.
The reservation for Rajasthan ITI Admission based on the category of the candidates will be as follows:
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Other Backward Class||21%|
|Severe Backward Section||5%|
|Economically Weaker Section||10%|
Rajasthan ITI 2023 Counselling
Those candidates who will secure more than or equal to cut off marks as per the merit list will be invited to take part in the counselling process. At the time of counselling the candidates will get the chance to choose the trade in which they want to complete their ITI trade.
The shortlisted candidates who will have to appear in counselling, candidates have to be present at the counselling center with the original documents. The admission will be granted after the proper verification of documents and payment of the admission fee. Following are the complete list of required documentation for the counseling procedure:
- Domicile Certificate of Rajasthan State
- 8th or further class mark sheet
- Caste/ Category certificate
- A person with Disability (PWD) certificate
- Aadhaar Card
Types of ITI Trades/ Courses:
There will be different trades available for the candidates to choose from. It can be broadly divided into engineering and non-engineering courses. The following are the different types of trades that the candidate can choose from:
|Forger & Heat Treater||Electrician|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Draughtsman (Mechanical)|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||Lift and Escalator Mechanic|
|Foundryman Technician||Marine Engine Fitter|
|Interior Decoration and Designing||Pattern Maker|
|Instrument Mechanic||Plastic Processing Operator|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics||Mechanic Motor Cycle|
|Mechanic Diesel Engine||Sheet Metal Worker|
|Machinist, Mason (Building Constructor)||Tool and Die Maker|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Surveyor|
|Information Communication Technology System Maintenance||Plumber|
|Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)||Turner|
|Mechanic (Tractor)||Welder Old Name (Gas and Electric)|
Rajasthan ITI 2023 Admission Procedure
Rajasthan ITI Admission procedure 2023 will be based on the marks obtained. The counseling process includes multiple steps like Registration, Counseling, and Reporting of candidates. Every candidate will have to complete all the rounds in the prescribed format to be eligible for admission.
The candidates will be allotted seats based on the choice filling and rank in the merit list. Candidates must report to the institute assigned to them in the provided time period to complete the formalities of admission. .
If you have any query related to Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023, you can ask in comment section below.