Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019: Merit List, Counselling, Admission Process
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 2nd Allotment (engineering) has been released. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. It is a state level admission procedure through which candidates can get admission in various engineering & non-engineering polytechnic courses. The admission in polytechnic colleges in Rajasthan state will be offered on the basis of the high school merit. No entrance exam is conducted for admission in the state. We have mentioned the details of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 in this article.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Notification:
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 2nd allotment for engineering courses has been released. Check here for counselling details.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 final merit list (for engineering & LE) has been released. Check here for merit list details.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Admission Booklet has been released for various courses. Click here to check the booklet.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Important Dates
Here we have providing the official exam schedule for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019.
|Starting of Application form||12th June|
|Last date to submit the application form||13th July|
|Publication of Merit list||8th July|
|Uploading of documents to make correction in the provisional merit list||9th July to 12th July|
|Release of Final Merit list||16th July|
|Starting of manual counselling for KM/PH/Ex-S/Single Mother child & dependent||19th July|
|1st Seat Allotment||22nd July|
Rajasthan Polytechnic Merit List 2019
On the basis of application forms, a category-wise provisional merit list has been drawn by the authority. Candidates can check their rank in the merit list from the website. Candidates have to use their login details to check the Rajasthan Polytechnic merit list 2019.
The final merit list has been issued on 8th July 2019. On the basis of this merit list, candidates will be allotted the seats.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2019
Rajasthan Polytechnic admission are offered as per the availability of seats in various government and non-government polytechnic colleges. Candidates can check the seat matrix from the official website.
As per the prepared merit list, the authority has declared the seat allotment result. The seats are allotted to the candidates as per the choice filled by them and availability of seats in the participating colleges.
The seat allotment procedure has been started from 22nd July 2019. Candidates have to report the allotted college along with the original documents for verification and pay the admission fee. The admissions will be offered only after the verification of documents.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2019
- Candidates have to fill the online application form to participate in the Rajasthan Polytechnic admission procedure.
- The online application has been made available from 12th June 2019.
- The last date to fill Rajasthan Polytechnic application form 2019 is till 13th July 2019.
- Along with the application form, candidates also have to fill the option form. In option form candidates have to mention the institution and branch name and code as per the preferences.
- After submission of application form, candidates will receive the confirmation message of application form.
- The application fee will be Rs.300.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee through e-Mitra/CSC Kiosk.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
Rajasthan Polytechnic entrance procedure is organized every year by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. Through this, candidates can get admission to the various diploma courses of engineering and non-engineering. The admission will be offered on the basis of class 10th merit list. The application form will be started from the third week of June 2020.
The complete eligibility criteria to apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic are mentioned below.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass 10th or equivalent exam (separately in Math and science) from any recognized board.
- Subjects: It is compulsory to have Science and Mathematics subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have 35% marks in the matriculation (10th).
The reservation policy will be set as per the government of Rajasthan.
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||21%|
If you have any other queries about Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.