REAP 2020: Application (On 15th May), Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria
REAP 2020 Application Form is starting from 15th May 2020. The admission will be organized by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process is a state level admission procedure. Candidates are offered admission in the University and affiliated institutes on the basis of JEE Main/ NATA Scores. Admission is provided in B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Arch. courses. The university does not conduct any entrance exam to provide admission. For more details regarding REAP 2020 important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, merit list or result etc. candidates can go through this article.
REAP 2020 Notifications – Application Starting From 15th May
REAP 2020 Application Form is starting from 15th May 2020. Check here for application details.
REAP 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can go through official REAP 2020 Dates provided for various events to be aware of admission procedure:
|Start of registration and filling of application form & online option form||15th May 2020|
|Last date of deposition of registration fee/ advance fee||8th August 2020|
|Last date of registration/ filling & revising option form||10th August 2020|
|Counselling allotment for out of Rajasthan candidates||August 2020|
|Physical counselling – Ex- servicemen (phase –I)||August 2020|
|Physical counselling (PWD, KM candidates)||August 2020|
|Last date of reporting for out of Rajasthan candidates||August 2020|
|Final seat matrix for candidates with Rajasthan domicile||August 2020|
|I-counselling list (I- allotment)||August 2020|
|Last date of reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates after I-counselling||August 2020|
|Option for upward moment start||August 2020|
|Option for upward moment ends||August 2020|
|II-counselling list (II-allotment)||August 2020|
|Last date of reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates after II-counselling||August 2020|
|Last date for depositing original documents at the last reported institute||August/ September 2020|
|Last date for withdrawal of admission||August/ September 2020|
|Internal sliding option starts||August/ September 2020|
|Internal sliding option ends||August/ September 2020|
|Internal sliding list declaration and online submission of results to REAP office||August/ September 2020|
|Special round seat matrix declaration||August/ September 2020|
|Start of registration, start of filling of option form for special/spot round||August/ September 2020|
|Last date of deposition of registration fees/ advance fee for spot round||August/ September 2020|
|Last date for registration/ option form filling for spot round||September 2020|
|Counselling list allotment for special/ spot round||September 2020|
|Last date of reporting for after special/spot round||September 2020|
REAP 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to check this section to know details about the REAP 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill their application form in online mode.
- The online application form will be available from 15th May 2020 to 10th August 2020.
- Candidates are required to upload recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format during application process.
- Candidates applying on the basis of intermediate scores are required to upload their mark sheets also.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form to the authority.
- After completion of application process, students must take printout of the application form for use in further admission procedure.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.700 as application fee.
Mode of Payment: The registration fees can be submitted in online mode through web portal by means of net banking, debit card, credit card, and e-wallet.
REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applying candidates must check the REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the admission:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate must be born on or after October 1, 1995. For ST/SC/PWD candidates DOB must fall on or after October 1, 1990. 5 years relaxation is given to reserved candidates.
- Medical Certificate: Applying candidate is required to submit a medical fitness certificate during reporting time.
- Domicile Certificate: Candidates of Rajasthan must satisfy the local status by Rajasthan state government and must possess domicile certificate of Rajasthan.
For B.Tech/ B.E. Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th exam from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other recognized Board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have obtained 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/PWD/OBC and SBC of Rajasthan state).
- Subjects: The aspirants should have passed the qualifying exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one optional subject.
For B.Arch. Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate OR
- Candidates must have passed 10+3 diploma (any stream) recognized by central state govt. with Mathematics by securing 50% marks in aggregate OR
- Candidates must have International Baccalaureate diploma after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate in Mathematics
- NATA Score: Candidates applying through NATA Scores should have obtained 80 out of 200 for all categories.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
REAP 2020 Merit List
The seat allotment to the candidate during the counselling will be based on the REAP 2020 merit list. Initially, two merit lists will be prepared on the basis of JEE Main 2020 rank and other on the basis of class 12th marks/ percentile.
A combined merit list will be prepared on the basis of merit list-1 and merit list-2.
Merit List 1 will be based on JEE Main 2020 rank while Merit List 2 will be based on the marks/ percentile of the Class 12th.
JEE Main 2020 rank will be given higher preference over Class 12th percentile during preparation of the combined merit list. So, candidates are advised to registered through JEE Main rank.
Candidates, who are registering on the basis of class 12th marks, have to upload their class 12th mark sheet at the time of registration process.
REAP 2020 Reservation
The reservation of seats will be done as mentioned by the government of Rajasthan (except for private institutions and 50% seats in self-finance course of the government engineering institutions.
Category wise reservation is mentioned below:
|SC/ST||16% (SC), 12% (ST)|
|OBC NCL candidate||21%|
|Defense killed/ ex-servicemen/ gallantry award winner||3%|
REAP 2020 Counselling
REAP 2020 Counselling will be conducted in various rounds. In the first counselling, candidates outside of Rajasthan state will be allotted the seats. Seats will be allotted to candidates based on the merit list.
In the 2nd round of counselling, the aspirants of Rajasthan who have domicile will be allotted seats. In the last round, the candidates those who have opted for upward moment can participate.
REAP counselling will be conducted in 2nd week of August 2020. Candidates have to submit the choice form to participate in the counselling. The seat allotment process will be based on the choice cum merit basis as per the options filled by the candidates.
REAP 2020 Admission
REAP 2020 Admission procedure will be done on the basis of combined merit list, availability of seats and the option filled by the candidates. The candidates will be able to check their seat allotment online by entering their login ID and password.
Candidates will have to carry all the original documents at the time of counselling. Also, they have to submit the admission fee at the time of admission.
The below listed documents must be produced by the candidates during reporting time at the allotted institutions:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets and Certificates
- Category certificate
- Under taking by OBC/SBC in required format
- The total fee deposited at the institute
- PWD certificate
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Certificate for Ex-servicemen
- NATA /JEE Main Score card
- Domicile certificate, etc.
If you have any query regarding REAP 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section below.