REAP 2020 Application (From 15th May), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
REAP 2020 Application Form is releasing on 15th May 2020 through online mode. It is a state level admission procedure which is conducted once in a year. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process is managed by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU). No entrance examination is conducted for providing admission. Through REAP, candidates get admission in B.Tech. /B.E. /B.Arch. etc. courses. Candidates will also get admission based on NATA or JEE Main scores. Candidates can read this article to know more about the REAP Application Form 2020 including application dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria and much more.
REAP 2020 Application Form – Starting From 15th May
REAP 2020 Application Form is starting from 15th May 2020 through online mode. Link will be given here.
Here candidates can check information about the REAP 2020 Application from:
- Candidates can fill their application form from 15th May 2020.
- Application form can be filled through online mode only. Offline mode will not be entertained to fill the application form.
- Students are advised to go through eligibility and then carefully fill the application form.
- Fill all the asked details like personal, education etc. correctly in the form.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates who are applying on the basis of 12th score will have to upload their marks.
- Candidates can submit their application form till 10th August 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the application by post to the authority.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secure till other admission procedures.
- Application fee will be Rs.700/- for all candidates.
- Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Online application fee can be submitted using debit card/ credit card/ net banking and etc.
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read all the given REAP 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates from Rajasthan must have a domicile of Rajasthan state.
- Age Limit Criteria: There will be no age limit criteria.
For B.Tech/ B.E. Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 class from any recognized board or central board of secondary education (CBSE).
- Marks: Candidates will have to secure minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying exam with Physics, Mathematics and one of the chemistry/ biotechnology/ biology.
For B. Arch (5 years) Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed their 10+2 board examination with any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% (45% marks for SC/ ST candidates) aggregate in 12th level exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Scorecard: Candidates can apply through NATA Scores but candidate must have obtained 80 out of 200.
REAP 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check official REAP 2020 application dates from the below given section:
|Starting of online application form & online option form||15th May 2020|
|Last date of submission of application fee||8th August 2020|
|Last date to submit application form & online option form||10th August 2020|
How to Apply for REAP 2020
Candidates can check complete procedure for REAP 2020 Application form below:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the given link to apply.
- In first step, candidates will have to pay application fee.
- Fee can be paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card etc.
- Now upload your passport size scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size should be in between 50 KB to 100 KB and must be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Fill all asked details carefully and correctly in the form.
- Also, fill details like education, personal, etc.
- Then click on ‘submit’ button.
- If candidates have registered successfully then login and password details will be send to their registered email id or mobile number.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form.
- Keep the printout safe till other admission procedures.
In the above article, candidates can know more about the REAP 2020 application form. Candidates must go through the dates and eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates must fill application form correctly and carefully to avoid any kind of mistake. Candidates are advised to read all the information about the application form from the above article and must go through eligibility criteria before applying for exam.
If you have any other query about REAP 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.