Sandip University Admission 2023: Registration (Started), Eligibility
Sandip University 2023 Application Form has been started through online mode. is a university level admission procedure. Sandip University is private university located in Nashik, Maharashtra. The university offers admission in various programmes in both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Candidates can get direct admission in diploma courses & for UG, PG courses might have entrance exam (SU-JEE) and interviews . The admission is also offered to the candidates based on various national level entrance exams. The shortlisted candidates can get admission in various Engineering, Commerce, Management, Law, etc. fields. In this article we have provided complete details about Sandip University Admission 2023 including application form, eligibility etc.
Sandip University 2023 Notifications – Apply Started
Sandip University 2023 Application Form has been started through online mode. Click Here to apply.
Sandip University Admission 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Sandip University Admission 2023|
|Type of exam||UG and PG|
|Exam Level||University level|
Check the courses for UG and PG prgorammes for Sandeep University:
- UG courses: B.Sc., B.Tech, B.Com., BBA, B. Pharma, B.A. LLB etc.
- PG courses: M.Com., MCA, MBA, M.Sc., M.Sc., M.Tech etc.
Sandip University 2023 Admission Date
Check the admission date for Sandip University provided below:
|Start of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of July 2023|
|Sandip University exam date||3rd week of July 2023|
|Result/ Merit List declaration||July/ August 2023|
Sandip University 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about Sandip University Application Form 2023 given below:
- The application form for Sandip University 2023 has been released from 6th January 2023.
- Application form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Fill the details in application form like educational qualification, personal details etc.
- Details in the application form must be correct as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till first week of July 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form after filling the application form for future reference.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for each candidate.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
- The fee will be non-refundable once paid.
How to Apply for Sandip University
- Step-1: Visit the website of Sandip University 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Candidates have to register for online application process.
- Step-3: Fill the application form such as name, educational details, email address, phone number, etc.
- Step-4: Upload scanned image of your photograph and signature in the PDF format.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee through online or offline mode & submit the application form.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future use.
Sandip University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Sandip University 2023 is given below:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Physics, Mathematics as mandatory subject with one of the subject Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Information Technology.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates).
- Score Card: Candidates must have score card of JEE Main/ MHT CET/ SU-JEE.
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ B.E or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must score at least 50% marks (45% for reserved candidates) to be eligible.
- Score: Candidate must have valid score of any GATE/ SU-JEE.
- Qualification: Candidate must be graduated in any stream from a recognized university.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Score: Candidate must have valid score in GATE/ SU-JEE exam.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in final exam 2023 will also be eligible to apply.
Sandip University 2023 Admission Procedure
The Sandeep University admission procedure will be based on various procedure i.e. number of filled applications, total availability of seats, merit list etc. Admission procedure involves various steps like filling of application form, counselling, interview etc.
The candidates will have to register themselves individually for participating in admission procedure through online mode. On the basis of merit list candidates will be called for counselling and other admission procedure.
Sandip University 2023 Entrance Exam
Sandip University conducts a university level entrance exam called as Sandip University Joint Entrance Exam (SU-JEE). The exam is conducted each year for shortlisting the candidates for admission.
The examination is conducted through online mode only. The duration of the exam will be 3 hours & Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked.
Sandip University 2023 Result/ Merit List
The Sandip University 2023 result will declare on the basis of candidate performance in qualifying exam. Candidates can check their result by entering their roll number. The result will be declared from July/ August 2023.
The result will be declared for every participating candidate through online mode. Separate merit list will be drawn by the authority after the declaration of result.
Sandip University 2023 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the next step will be counselling process. The counselling will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates through entrance exam rank and qualifying examination’s scores.
The seats will be based on the merit list and those candidates who will be top scorer will get first preference. After the counselling authority will conduct the GD and PI round for selection. Candidates will have to report at the counselling center for document verification and completing the admission procedure.
Sandip University 2023 Admission
Sandip University Admission will be done on the basis of performance in entrance exam and GD and PI round held by the authority. The authority will release the list of shortlisted candidates for the final admission through online mode.
The authority will generate the admission letter for every candidate who are shortlisted for the admission. Candidates will be able to download their admission letter through online mode. After the admission candidate have to present physically for completing the remaining formalities for admission.
Documents Required for verification:
- Photocopy of CET Scorecard
- Marksheet Qualifying exam original and photocopy
- Passing/ Degree certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Age/ Nationality/ Domicile certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- Passport size photograph
If you have any query related to Sandip University Admission 2023, then you can ask in comment section below.