SGT University Admission 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
SGT University 2022 Application Form will be released from the month of March 2022 through online mode. SGT University conducts a university level entrance examination (SGTEE) for shortlisting the candidates for admission in various offered Programmes at SGT university. Qualified candidates from the examination will get admission in various UG and PG Courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Commerce, Education etc. fields. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Shree Guru Gobind Singh Technical University Admission 2022.
Checkout the list of offered courses at SGT University:
- UG Courses: B.Tech., BBA, B.Sc., B. Pharma, B.Com., B.A. LLB etc.
- PG Courses: M.Sc., M.Com., M.Ed., M.Sc., M.Tech., M. Des., MBA etc.
SGT University Admission 2022 Dates
Checkout the complete tentative SGT University Admission Dates 2022:
|Starting of application form||Month of March 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of June 2022|
|Exam date||In the month of June 2022|
|Release of merit list||4th week of June 2022|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of July 2022|
SGT University 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the SGT University Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode only.
- Candidates will be able to submit their application form from the month of March 2022.
- Candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for the examination.
- Applying candidates must fill the application form very carefully as university may not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the 2nd week of June 2022, as no application form will be accepted after prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- SGT University Application Fee will be 1100/-.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Demand Draft payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- Application Fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
SGT University Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete prescribed eligibility criteria for SGT University 2022 Admission:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
For B.A LL.B. (Hons.) Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must passed their 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have secure at least 45% marks (42% for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST candidates) in their qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates must not be more than 22 years as on 1st August 2022.
For B.Sc. (Non- Medical):
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have PCM subjects at their qualifying examination.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination.
For M.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be the Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applying candidates must have secured at least 45% Marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
SGT University 2022 Admission Procedure
SGT University Admission procedure will be regulated in various steps including Registration, Fee payment, Examination, Interview etc. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their scores in the SGTEE Examination.
University will also provide admission on the basis of various other national level entrance examination like JEE Main/ GATE/ MAT/ CLAT/ NIFT. On the basis of candidates scores in the entrance examination, authority will release a university level merit list.
Candidates will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of final merit list released by the authority.
SGT University Entrance Exam (SGTEE)
SGT University will conduct Shree Guru Gobind Singh Technical University Entrance Examination (SGTEE) for offering admission in various offered programmes.
SGTEE will be a university level entrance examination conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG Programmes offered at SGT University. The examination will be conducted in the month of June 2022 through online mode only.
SGT University 2022 Merit List
SGT University Merit List will be released after few days from the completion of examination. University will prepare the merit list based on the marks scored by candidates in the SGTEE and other entrance examination.
University will release the merit list for every exam participated candidates through online mode. The merit list will be consisting of names of shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure. Candidates will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list.
SGT University 2022 Counselling
The SGT University counselling procedure will be start after few days from the declaration of merit list. Only shortlisted candidates through the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure from 1st week of July 2022.
The counselling procedure for every courses will be different. Counselling procedure for some PG courses will be followed by the GD and PI rounds. Candidates can check the complete information regarding the counselling procedure from the website of SGT University.
Final admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their scores in their rank in the merit list and verification rounds. candidates will also have to complete all the remaining formalities for confirming their admission.
If you have any other query about SGT University Admission 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.