Sharda University Admission 2020: Application (Released), Slot Booking
Sharda University 2020 Application Form has been released for UG/ PG courses on 2nd December 2019 through SUAT 2020. Also, the slot booking process has been started. The University conducts its university level entrance exam (SUAT) to provide admission into wide range of UG & PG level courses. Admission will be offered into various field of engineering, science, medical, law and much more. Apart from the SUAT test, the admission will also be offered through JEE Main Scores into B.Tech. To get admission into various law courses, candidates have to apply through SUAT/CLAT/LSAT Scores. Admission into MBA will be given through CAT/MAT Scores. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding Sharda University Admission 2020.
Sharda University 2020 Notifications – Application Form Released
Sharda University 2020 Application Form has been released for UG/ PG courses on 2nd December 2019 through SUAT 2020. Check Here for application details.
Sharda University (SUAT) 2020 Slot Booking has been started for UG/ PG courses. Check Here for admit card details.
Various courses offered under UG & PG programmes by Sharda University 2020 are as follows:
For UG Courses:
B.Tech, B.Sc., BCA, B.Com (Hons.), BBA, BA (Hons.), BDS, Bachelor of Optometry, LLB, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), and B.Arch, etc
For PG Courses:
M.Tech (bio-tech & civil engineering), Master of Computer Application (MCA), M.Sc. in Information Technology, M.Sc., MBBS, MS, MD, Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) and LLM
Sharda University 2020 Exam Dates
Check below various Sharda University 2020 Admission dates for various events:
|Release of Application form||2nd December 2019|
|Last applying date||1st week of May 2020|
|Slot- booking process||2nd December 2019|
|SUAT admit card||Last week of May 2020|
|SUAT exam date||In the month of June 2020|
|Result date||June 2020|
|Starting of Counselling Session||June/July 2020|
|Admission Procedure||September 2020|
Sharda University 2020 Application Form
Candidates can read complete details regarding Sharda University 2020 Application Form below:
- The application process is carried out through offline & online mode.
- Candidates can apply for various courses from 2nd December 2019.
- Candidates have to proceed to slot-booking to get exam date & venue of their choice.
- For offline mode, students will get the application through the admission office/regional office of the University.
- For online mode, the application process will contain various steps: Registration, Application Fee Payment, uploading of images and documents and form submission.
- After successful completion of online process, an auto generated mail will be sent at candidates registered email ID which will contain identification number & other details for the further admission process.
The Application Fee of SUAT 2020 is Rs.1200.
Mode of Payment: Through online mode, the payment will be done through debit card/ credit card/ net-banking.
For offline payment, candidates can deposit fee:
- At Sharda University fee counter OR
- Through Bank Challan Cash at Punjab National Bank (PNB) /Axis Bank branch OR
- Through Demand Draft (DD) with filled application form attached and drawn in the name of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida at the below address:
Admission Cell, Sharda University,
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, UP. – 201306.
Sharda University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the test, applicants must check the Sharda University 2020 Eligibility criteria below:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed their Intermediate level exams or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have obtained aggregate of 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Subjects: Students must have passed 12th level with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry subjects.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have completed their BE/ B.Tech degree /M.Sc degree from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have obtained aggregate of 60% marks (B.E/ B.Tech degree) or 55% marks in M.Sc degree in respective discipline.
- National Test Scores: Admission will be given to the candidates through valid scores of GATE/UPSEE.
For Other UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must be passed at 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Student must have passed 10th & 12th with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology/Bio-technology /Computer Science.
- Age Limit: Candidates must complete 17 years of age on 31st December 2020.
For Other PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold Bachelors degree or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates applying for science courses must have bachelor’s degree with the subjects in the related field.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in graduation.
Sharda University 2020 Admission Procedure
For admission into the University, candidates will be required to appear for SUAT entrance examination. If in case candidates possess valid scorecard of national level test, they can directly apply for admission and need not to appear for SUAT.
After the written test, shortlisted candidates will be called for the Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) round. Candidates will be finally selected on the basis of scores obtained in admission test, GD & PI rounds.
Sharda University Admission 2020 Test (SUAT)
Sharda University conducts its own admission test known as SUAT to offer admission. The entrance test will be organized in June 2020 through online mode (Computer-based). Total of 100 MCQS will be asked in the exam. The time duration of the exam will be of 1 hour 30 minutes.
Before the commencement of test, students will be required to book exam slots. After successful booking, candidates will get their admit cards in the last week of May 2020.
Sharda University 2020 Result
Sharda University 2020 Result will be declared via online mode by the University. The results will be announced in the month of June 2020. Candidates will be able to download their result by entering their login credentials.
Candidates will be able to see their roll number with name & scores obtained by them in the test. The result will be available online in the form of PDF file.
Successfully qualified candidates will get a call for the next Counselling process.
Sharda University 2020 Counselling
Sharda University 2020 Counselling process will start from the month of June/July 2020. Candidates who will be successful in qualifying the test will be called for counselling session. For the GD & PI rounds of MBA admission, students will be required to visit Sharda University campus.
During counselling, the candidates will be required to submit their original documents in order to be eligible for admission process into the University. The documents to be submitted are:
- 10th /12th/Bachelor’s Certificates
- Address Proof
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificates
- Government ID certificates, etc.
If you have any query regarding Sharda University Admission 2020, you can ask it in the comments section below.