Sharda University Admission 2023: Application Form (Open), Dates
Sharda University Application Form 2023 is open via online mode. Admission will be offered to candidates for various UG and PG courses through online mode. It is a private university located at Noida. The university offers various courses such as engineering, medicine, law, science, etc. Admission will be also on the basis of CUET scores. The university will also provide the admission through national level entrance exams such as JEE Main, UPSEE, LSAT, MAT, CLAT, XAT or any other entrance exam. Candidates who will clear the National level and state level entrance exam for engineering courses, need not to appear for SUAT. Personal interview will be compulsory for candidates who want to take admission in B.Tech courses. In this article, we have provided complete details about Sharda University Admission 2023 such as application form, exam dates, eligibility etc.
Application FormExam Dates Eligibility
Entrance Exam Admission Procedure
Sharda University 2023 Notification – Application Open
Sharda University 2023 Application Form is open via online mode. Check here for application details.
Sharda University 2023 Admit Card & Exam City Slip (CUET-PG) has been released. Click here to get.
Sharda University 2023 Admit card & Exam City Slip (CUET-UG) has been released. Click here to get.
Sharda University 2023 Exam Dates has been extended through CUET UG. It will be now held from 21st May till 2nd June and on 5th & 6th June 2023. Check other dates below.
Note: Reserved dates are 7th & 8th June 2023.
Sharda University 2023 Exam Dates has been announced through PG. It will be held from 5th to 12th June 2023. Check other dates below.
Courses that will be offered under UG and PG programmes by Sharda University 2023 are as follows:
BCA, B. Com (Hons), BBA, BA (Hons.), BDS, B. Tech, B.Sc., Bachelor of Optometry, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), LLB, and B.Arch., etc.
Master of Computer Application (MCA), MTech (biotech and civil engineering), M.Sc., MBBS, MS, MD, M.Sc. in Information Technology, Master of Physiotherapy (MPT), etc.
Sharda University 2023 Overview
|Name of exam||Sharda University Admission Test 2023 (SUAT)|
|University NAAC Rating||A+|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Application mode||Online and offline|
|Category||UG and PG level|
Sharda University 2023 Exam Date
Check the official exam date for Sharda University 2023 as given below:
|Application process start||On-going|
|Last date to submit application process||3rd week of June 2023|
|Slot booking starts||–|
|SUSAT 2023 Exam date||–|
Sharda University 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check the details about Sharda University application form given below:
- The application form for Sharda University 2023 has been released from February 2023.
- Candidates can submit the application form through online as well as offline mode.
- The offline application form is also available from university campus.
- All the details in application form must be correct as authority will not provide any correction facility to candidates.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form by entering details like name, photograph and signature in specified format.
- The last date to submit the application form for Sharda University will be third week of June 2023.
- Take the printout of the online application form for future reference.
- The application fee will be submitted through online or offline mode.
- Candidates will be able to make payment via online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Male candidates will have to submit Rs. 1500/- while female candidates have to submit Rs. 1000/-.
- For offline mode candidate must pay via Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “Sharda University” payable at greater Noida and send to following address:
Admission cell, Sharda University
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park- III
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh- 201306
How to Apply for Sharda University (Via Online Mode)
- Step-1: Go to the website of Sharda University Admission 2023 (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Click on the “New candidate’s” registration link.
- Step-3: Fill the application form with all required details including Personal, Communicational, Address, etc., and submit them.
- Step-4: Pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode .
- Step-5: Preview & click on submit button.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the filled Application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Note: For offline mode, candidates must visit university campus
Sharda University Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for Sharda University Admission 2023 given below:
For B. Tech courses:
- Qualifications: Candidate must pass 10th and 12th class from any recognized board or university.
- Marks: 10th Candidates must score minimum 60% marks while 12th candidates must score 70% marks to be eligible. Also, applying candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in Mathematics.
- Subjects: Candidate must pass with PCM/ Computer Science/ PCB for Biotechnology.
- Score: Those candidates who will clear SUAT entrance exam and Personal Interview will be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applying candidate pass 12th class or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Those who have passed scored at least 60% marks in PCM subject will be eligible to apply for exam.
- Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years of age on 31st December 2023.
- Qualification: Candidates must be Graduated in any stream from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: Those who have acquired minimum of 50% marks in bachelor degree will be eligible to apply for exam.
Sharda University Admission Procedure 2023
For seeking admission to the University, candidates will have to appear for SUAT entrance examination. Those candidates who have cleared the national level entrance exams will not require to clear the entrance test.
After the commencement of written test, all the shortlisted candidates will be called for the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round. Then candidates will be chosen based on the scores attained in the admission test, GD and PI rounds.
Sharda University 2023 Admission Test (SUAT)
SUAT is an entrance examination conducted by Sharda University every year. The admission will be offered in various professional courses based on the SUAT entrance test score through online mode. SUAT is a single platform admission which will be applicable for various courses at Sharda University.
Those candidates who have filled the application form must download the Admit card after slot booking. SUAT exam will be of 1 hour 30 min (90 min) duration.There will be total of 100 questions in the paper & no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
Sharda University 2023 Result
The Sharda University 2023 result will be release from third week of July 2023 through online mode. The result will be downloaded by using login credentials like username and password. The result will be release in PDF format.
The selected candidates will be called for PI process at Sharda University Campus. Result will contain details related to candidates and their performance shown in entrance test. Candidate must take the printout of the result for future reference.
Sharda University 2023 Counselling Process
The Sharda University 2023 counselling process will commence from second week of August 2023. In order to get selected for counselling, candidates will have to qualify for the minimum cut off marks which will be released through online mode.
The counselling and seat allotment will be organized in the various rounds. Candidates will be allocated seats based on their marks and performance in the entrance test. During the counselling process, candidates need to submit their original documents for seeking admission to the University.
The following documents will be required at the time of verification:
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- 10th/ 12th Bachelor’s certificate
- Address proof
- Graduation certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Government ID certificates, etc.
If you have any query related to Sharda University Admission 2023, you can ask in comment box below.