SNAP 2021: Result (Declared), Dates, Score Card, Cut Off, Admission
SNAP 2021 Result has been released on 22nd January 2021. Exam is conducted by Institutions of Symbiosis International University. The University organizes Symbiosis National Aptitude Test which is a university level examination. Through this test admission will be offered in MBA, M.Sc. and M.Tech courses. Candidates will be shortlisted for the GE- PIWAT process after qualifying the exam. In this article we have mentioned details about SNAP 2021 including dates, result, score card, counselling etc.
SNAP 2021 Notifications – Result Declared
SNAP 2021 Result has been released on 22nd January 2021. Check here for result details.
SNAP 2021 Exam Pattern has been revised. Click here to check details.
SNAP 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check SNAP exam dates from below:
|Registration starts||24th September 2020|
|Registration closes||30th November 2020|
|Payment closes||30th November 2020|
|Admit Card||5th December 2020|
|SNAP Online Test||20th December 2020, 6th and 9th January 2021|
|Result Announcement||22nd January 2021|
SNAP 2021 Result
Result has been declared after few days of the examination. Result has been published through online mode on 22nd January 2021. Candidates are able to check their SNAP 2021 result by entering SNAP ID and password.
Result has been made available in the form of score card. Based on the score card candidates will be shortlisted for further procedure. Candidates are advised to take printout of the score card for other process.
SNAP Cut Off
SNAP 2021 cut off will be released after announcement of the result. Cut off will be released through online mode. Candidates must have to obtain minimum cut off marks to get selected for further rounds.
Cut off will be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates in the written examination. Cut off will be released category wise. Candidates who will secure minimum cut off marks will be able to attend GE- PIWAT process.
SNAP 2021 Admission Procedure
Any centralize counselling will not be organized by the university. Candidates will have to register for institutes separately in which they want to get admission. To get admission candidates will have to attend rounds i.e. GE- PIWAT.
Final merit list will be based on the following parameters:
|SNAP Score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks)||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Total|
Final merit list will be released based on SNAP scores and GE (group exercise) – PI (personal interview) and WAT (written ability test). Based on the final merit list candidates will have to report institute to confirm their admission.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
SNAP 2021 Registration
Candidates can check complete details about SNAP registration from the given section:
- Registration has been started from the 24th September 2020.
- Application form has been released through online mode.
- Fill details carefully including academic, personal, communication etc.
- Upload recent scanned color photograph at the time of filling application form.
- Candidates can make changes in details (expect name, date of birth, category and test city preferences) before closing of registration form.
- Application form can be filled till the 30th November 2020.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other references.
- Application fee is Rs.1750/- for all category candidates.
- Candidates can pay application fee through bill desk payment gateway, Indian bank payment gateway, ease buzz payment gateway and demand draft.
- Demand Draft can be made from any nationalized bank in favor of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariats’ payable at Pune and send it in the given address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariats
Symbiosis Internationals (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dis: Pune- 412115
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through SNAP 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Qualification: Candidates must have any graduation degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those are appearing in their final year are also eligible to apply.
- Foreign University Candidates: Candidates who have qualifying degree from foreign universities must have equivalent certificate from AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
SNAP 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check SNAP exam pattern from here:
- Exam Mode: Examination is conducted through online (CBT) mode in three times in a year. Once on 20th December 2020 and twice on 6th & 9th January 2021.
- Attempt Limit: Candidates can appear two test for SNAP 2020.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Time Duration: Examination is conducted in 60 minutes duration.
- Section: Question paper will contain three sections.
- Total Questions: 60 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking:There will be 25% negative marking for every wrong answer.
Candidates can check test structure from below:
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||20|
SNAP 2021 Syllabus
SNAP syllabus will be based on various topics which are mentioned below:
Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency: Profit and loss, logarithm, average, complex numbers, vectors, arithmetic progression, ratios and proportion, percentage, trigonometry, HCF and LCM, ratio and proportion.
General English: Sentence correction, odd man out, different usage of same words, verbal reasoning, sentence completion, antonyms, fill in the blanks, jumble paragraphs.
Analytical and Logical Reasoning: Graphs, critical reasoning, statement and assumption, identifying strong arguments and weak arguments, visual reasoning, puzzles, coding and decoding.
Current Affairs: Sports, social issues, business, books and authors, entertainment, history, geography, automobiles, punch lines of companies.
In the given section we have provided some SNAP 2021 preparation tips:
- Set a routine for your preparation and follow it on the regular basis.
- Know your exam pattern and syllabus.
- Clear your basic concepts from the important topics.
- Make short notes of the topics and revise it daily.
- Candidates can also take help from the previous year question paper and sample papers.
- Do regular yoga and take care of your health.
SNAP 2021 Admit Card
Authority will release admit card on 5th December 2020. SNAP admit card will be released through online mode on the website. Candidates must check details carefully on admit card.
Admit card will be downloaded using user ID and password. Candidates are advised to bring their admit card on the day of examination with one photo ID proof. Candidates must paste their recent colored photograph on the admit card.
SNAP 2021 Answer Key
SNAP 2021 answer key will be released after commencement of the examination. It will be released through online mode only. Answer key will not be released through any offline mode. Through the answer key candidates can get an estimate idea of their marks.
Answer key will be released in the month of January 2021 through online mode. After releasing the answer key result will be declared.
If you have any other query about SNAP 2021 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.