SNAP 2021 Registration (Till 30th Nov), Application Form – Apply Here
SNAP 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th November 2021. SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a university level admission test. Institutions of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) conducts this test every year. Admission is offered in various post-graduation programmes. Through this test admission will be provided in MBA and M.Sc. courses. Shortlisted candidates will need to attend GE- PIWAT process which will be conducted by each institute individually. Candidates must read this article to know complete details about SNAP registration 2021 including application details, fee, eligibility criteria, application dates and etc.
SNAP 2021 Registration – Till 30th Nov
SNAP 2021 Registration has been extended till 30th November 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check the following details about SNAP 2021 application form:
- Registration form has been made available through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill their application form of SNAP 2021 from the 31st August 2021.
- Candidates are advised to fill correct details in the application form including personal, academic and educational details.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed (jpg/ jpeg) format.
- Fill institute and course choices in the application form.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form, after the last date any correction facility will not be provided.
- Application form can be filled till 30th November 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
- All categories candidates have to pay Rs.1750/- registration fee.
- Application fee can be paid through Billdesk payment gateway, Easebuzz payment gateway, Indian bank payment gateway or demand draft.
- Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In case of demand draft (DD), candidates will have to send printout of the filled application form along with the DD in favor of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’ payable at Pune in the given address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
Documents Required for SNAP 2021 Registration:
Candidates must keep ready following documents at the time of filling SNAP 2021 registration form:
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation marks sheet
- Valid email ID and active mobile number
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Category certificate etc.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the SNAP 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRIs/ OCI/ PIO and foreign national candidates will be eligible.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from any recognized institute/ university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- SC/ ST category candidates must have obtained minimum 45% marks in their graduation.
- Candidates who have passed their graduation from foreign universities should obtain equivalent certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible.
SNAP 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check SNAP application dates:
|Registration starts||31st August 2021|
|Registration closes||30th November 2021|
|Admit Card||4th December 2021|
|SNAP 2021||19th December 2021|
|8th January 2022|
|16th January 2022|
|Result Announcement||1st February 2021|
How to Apply for SNAP
Here candidates will be able to know complete procedure about how to fill SNAP 2021 application/ registration form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Read all the given instruction for registration and then click ‘registration’ link.
- Provide basic details such as mobile number, email ID, name and date of birth etc. and click ‘submit’ button.
- Now click on ‘login’ button and enter login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill asked details carefully in the application form including personal, educational i.e. parent’s detail, address, gender, qualifications etc.
- Fill exam city preferences and course choice.
- Click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
- Upload passport size photograph and scanned signature in the jpg file format.
- Photograph size should be in between 10 to 100 kb.
- Photograph should not be more than 3 months old.
- Fill details correctly, no changes in name, test city, date of birth, category will be accepted after submission of application form.
- Enter fee payment details and submit the application fee.
- Registration fee can be paid through demand draft, Billdesk payment gateway, Easebuzz payment gateway, Indian bank payment gateway.
- Now crosscheck all details and submit the application form.
- Take multiple printouts of the application form and keep it secure for other procedures.
In the above article we have provided all details about SNAP 2021 registration. Candidates will be able to get all details about filling of application form, fee, payment mode, eligibility criteria, dates and much more. Candidates must fill all details carefully to avoid mistakes. We also have mentioned complete steps to fill the application form.
If candidates have any other query about SNAP 2021 registration, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.