SNAP 2023: Application Form (Started), Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern
SNAP 2023 Registration has been started from 4th August 2022. SNAP 2023 (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a university-level entrance examination conducted by Symbiosis International University. The university conduct the SNAP entrance test to choosing the candidates for admission in management programmes. The SNAP entrance exam is conducted every year for those candidates who are seeking admission in MBA- Management courses offered by the universities and their affiliated institutes. The entrance examination will be conducted through online mode. In this article, we have provided completed details about SNAP 2023.
SNAP 2022 Notifications – Registration Started
SNAP 2022 Registration has been started from 4th August 2022. Check here for registration details.
SNAP 2023 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2023|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University (SIU)|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
SNAP 2023 Exam Dates
Here are the official dates for SNAP 2023 examination:
|Events||Exam Date (Announced)|
|Registration commences on||4th August 2022|
|Application form closes||24th November 2022|
|Admit Card||5th December (Test 1) & 10th December 2022 (Test 2 & 3)|
|SNAP Exam Date||10th December 2022 (Test 1)|
18th December 2022 (Test 2)
23rd December 2022 (Test 3)
|Results Announcement||10th January 2023|
SNAP 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check the SNAP 2023 Application form details from below:
- SNAP 2023 application form has been made available online from 4th August 2022.
- Candidates have to fill all the mandatory fields required to fill in the SNAP 2023 application form.
- The Symbiosis International University might not provide any correction facility for the application form, so candidates must fill the form carefully.
- Details like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and Date of Birth should be the same as it appears in the high school mark sheet, certificate, and Identity proof.
- Candidates need to upload some necessary educational documents in scan format and recent passport size photograph.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 24th November 2022.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- The application fee for every candidate is Rs 1950/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through both online & offline modes.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- For online payment, candidates can use Bill desk Payment gateway, Ease buzz payment gateway and Indian Bank Payment Gateway for the transaction.
- For offline payment, candidates can use demand draft facility.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria details for SNAP 2023:
- Nationality: Candidates with Indian/ NRIs/ OCI/ PIO or Foreign national citizenship can apply for SNAP 2023 examination.
- Qualification: Candidates applying for SNAP must be a Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must be graduated from any recognized university/ institute of National Importance and score at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination and (45% marks or equivalent grade for candidates who belong to reserve category SC/ ST candidates.)
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for the final year examination in 2023 can also apply for SNAP 2023.
SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check SNAP Exam Pattern 2023 from below:
- Exam mode: The exam will be conducted through CBT mode (Computer Based)
- Duration: The exam duration will be 60 minutes to solve the paper.
- Question Type: The questions paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions.
- Sections: There are 4 sections- General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Current Affairs, and Reasoning.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: -0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||15|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||20|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
|Total||60 questions||60 marks|
SNAP 2023 Syllabus
Given below is a SNAP Syllabus 2023 candidates can check:
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning: Alphanumeric series, Reasoning Analogies, Artificial Language, Blood Relations, Calendars, Cause and Effect, Clocks, Coding-Decoding, Critical path, Cubes and cuboids, Data Sufficiency, Decision Making, Deductive Reasoning/Statement Analysis, Dices, Directions, Embedded Images.
- General English: Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Fill in the Blanks, Reading Comprehension of passage/ Poem, Sentence completion, Antonyms, One-word substitution, Sentence correction, Odd one out, Idioms and syllogisms, Verbal Reasoning, etc.
- Quantitative Ability: Percentages, Profit & Loss, Ratios, Proportion & Variation, Allegations Mixtures & Averages, Time Speed Distance, Time & Work, Number System, Linear Equations and Quadratic Equations, Inequalities, Functions, Logarithm, Binomial Theorem, Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Probability, Set Theory, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Averages, Complex numbers, Permutations & Combinations, Vectors, HCF & LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, etc.
- Verbal Ability: Fill in the blanks, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Proverbs & Idioms, Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, Analogy, etc.
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency: Bar Graph, Line Graph, Mixed Graphs, Tables, Pie Chart, Miscellaneous etc.
SNAP 2023 Preparation Tips
Here we have provided some preparation tips for the SNAP 2023 exam:
- Go through the whole syllabus and the exam pattern of the SNAP 2023.
- Do regular practice for the exam.
- Try to avoid last minute preparations.
- Make your proper schedule and stick to it.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Stay focused on your studies by avoiding all kinds of distractions.
SNAP 2023 Exam Centres
Agra, Ahmedabad, Indore, Ranchi, Jabalpur, Roorkee, Ajmer, Jaipur, Rourkela, Allahabad, Jalandhar, Shillong, Ahmednagar, Jammu, Siliguri, Amravati, Jamshedpur, Surat, Ambala, Jodhpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Anand, Kakinada, Thrissur, Aurangabad, Kanpur, Udaipur, Bengaluru, Kolhapur, Vadodara, Bareilly, Kolkata, Varanasi, Bhilai, Kozhikode, Vijayawada, Bhopal, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Vizianagaram, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Aligarh, Chennai, Madurai, Amritsar, Coimbatore, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
SNAP 2023 Admit Card
SNAP Admit card will release from 5th December 2022 through online mode for Test I. To download the admit card, candidate can use your login credentials.
Admit card along with Photo identity proof should be carried to the test center at the time of test. Before appearing for the test your latest passport size, the colored photograph is pasted on the admit card at the place provided for. Save the admit card for future reference.
SNAP 2023 Answer Key
Symbiosis International University will publish the answer keys for the exam before declaring the result. Candidates will be able to match their answers with the SNAP answer key and a rough idea about the marks they are going to score.
In case a candidate is not satisfied with the answer key then candidate can submit the objection form. In case of any changes, a revised answer key will be published. The result will be prepared on the basis of the final answer keys.
SNAP 2023 Result
The SNAP Result 2023 will release from 10th January 2023 through online mode. Candidates who will appear for the exam are able to check the result by entering their ID and password.
The SNAP Score card 2023 comprises the section-wise and total marks secured by the candidate in the exam. Those candidates who will score more than cut of marks will be called for further rounds of selection.
SNAP 2023 Cut Off
The SNAP 2023 exam scores are accepted by 16 symbiosis institutes for MBA admission 2023. High score in SNAP exam will lead to shortlisting for MBA admission 2023 in the top symbiosis institute- SIBM Pune, SCMHRD Pune among others.
The cut-off marks depend upon various factors such as difficulty level of the exam, number of students appearing for the exam, etc. Authority will release the category-wise cut-off for every category of candidates. Shortlisted candidates from the cut-off list will be called for the counseling procedure.
SNAP 2023 Admission Procedure
Candidates shortlisted after the SNAP 2023 exam need to clear the further rounds of selection to get the admission. After clearing the written test, candidates will undergo a Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI), and Writing Ability Test (WAT).
Then a final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the overall performance of the candidates in all the rounds. The weightage of various tests in the final merit list is explained below.
|Tests||Weightage for Final Merit List|
|SNAP Score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks)||50|
|Group Exercise (GE)||10|
|Personal Interaction (PI)||30|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
If you have any other queries about SNAP 2023, you can ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.