SUAT 2021 Application Form (Till 5th Aug), Registration – Apply Here
SUAT 2021 Application Form has been extended till 5th August 2021 for various UG and PG courses. Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) is a university level entrance test organized every year by Sharda University. Candidates will get admission into various UG, PG courses such as B.Tech., B.A., M.B.A, M.Tech etc, courses. Admission will be offered into various programmes in Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, Management etc. Candidates will have to qualify SUAT entrance test for admission in the University & its affiliated colleges. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee & much more regarding SUAT Application Form 2021.
SUAT 2021 Application Form – Till 5th Aug
SUAT 2021 Application Form has been extended till 5th August 2021 various UG and PG courses. Click Here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding SUAT 2021 Application Form:
- Sharda University 2021 application form has been made available via online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form for SUAT 2021 from 4th February 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form can be till 5th August 2021.
- For offline mode, candidates must have to register at Admission Cell, Sharda University or Sharda counselling centres.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Registered mail ID & phone number must be valid/ working as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must ensure they fulfill each eligibility norms as all important information will be sent to it.
- Incomplete application form can lead to rejection so candidates must fill all the asked & necessary details completely.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form for future use.
Documents/ Details required while filling application form:
- Score card of JEE/ MAT/ CAT/ UPSEE/ATA/ XAT/ LSAT & other entrance examination.
- ID proof (such as Aadhar card, driving license, etc.)
- Multiple passport size photographs.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates can either pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode.
- All category candidates must have to submit 1200/- as their application fee.
- In any case, the application fee can not be refundable.
- Through online mode- credit card, debit card or net banking method will be used.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida to following address:
Admission Cell, Sharda University,
Plot No.-32-34, Knowledge Park- III,
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh- 201306
SUAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for SUAT 2021:
For B.Tech. course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th & 12th level examination from any recognized board or university without any gap in between.
- Minimum marks (in %): Applying candidate must score at least 60% marks in 10th level & 70% in 12th level examination with 50% in Mathematics subject.
- Mandatory subject: He/ she must posses qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or PCMB where B can be Biology/ Biotechnology with Computer Science subjects.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be at least 17 years in age as on 31st December 2021.
For M.Tech. course:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must qualify B.Tech./ B.E/ M.Sc. in Environmental Science from any recognized board/ university.
- Minimum marks (in%): He/ she must score minimum 60% marks in qualifying exam to be eligible.
SUAT 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding SUAT Application Dates:
|Application form commences||4th February 2021|
|Submission of application form||5th August 2021|
|SUAT 2021 Home based online exam||5th August 2021|
How to Apply for SUAT
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for SUAT:
- Visit official site (Link is provided above).
- Click on, “Apply online” button for online registration.
- Fill basic details such as candidates name, mail ID, phone number etc.
- Now candidates will receive a confirmation mail & SMS on registered ID & no.
- Login using login credentials.
- Fill other asked details as address & qualification details and complete your process.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photographs & signature.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on the “submit” option.
- Now proceed to submit its application fee.
- After fee payment, a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe for future use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for SUAT 2021. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. It will be also necessary for candidates to read above mentioned eligibility details regarding SUAT application form 2021 to avoid any kind of rejection.
If you have any other queries regarding SUAT 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.