SUAT 2020 Admit Card, Slot Booking (On 5th August) – Check Here
SUAT 2020 Slot Booking will be started from 5th to 15th August 2020. Sharda University conducts SUAT exam every year to offer admission into various engineering programmes like B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Tech+MBA etc. Qualified candidates successfully get admission into different engineering programs at various campuses of the University. In this article we have provided complete details related to SUAT Admit card 2020.
SUAT 2020 Admit Card – Slot Booking on 5th Aug
SUAT 2020 Slot Booking will be started from 5th to 15th August 2020. Link will be given here.
SUAT 2020 Admit card is an important document to be presented before appearing for various engineering entrance tests. The admit card will contain important details about the candidate and the entrance exam.
Admit card will be available for download after the completion of slot booking process. Candidates must not forget to bring their admit cards on the exam day as entry won’t be allowed without it.
SUAT 2020 Admit Card Dates
Below we have provided the dates for the release of SUAT 2020 Admit card, application form and exam conduction:
|Application form last date||15th August 2020|
|Slot booking/Admit card download||5th to 15th August 2020|
|SUAT 2020 Home Based Online test||5th to 15th August 2020|
|Application form release||2nd December 2019|
|Slot booking/Admit card download||2nd December 2019 (over)|
|SUAT 2020 Home Based Online test||19th to 30th May 2020|
How to Download SUAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can follow the given below steps to download SUAT 2020 admit card:
- Visit the official website of Sharda University (link will be given above).
- Now log in using the provided registration details in the email id.
- Now candidates are required to book their slots according to their preferences and order of the list.
- Verify the details before submitting.
- Now after the slot booking successfully, candidates will be provided link to download the admit card.
- Download the admit card and verify its details.
- Also take out several printout copies for use in admission process.
Documents required with Admit Card
Candidates with the admit cards are required to carry a valid government id proof on the exam day. The id proof of the candidate will be checked with the admit card by the authority. No candidate will be allowed to enter the test hall without the id proof.
Candidates can bring any of the below given id proofs with them for entry into the exam hall:
- Driving License
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter Id card etc.
Details Present in SUAT 2020 Admit Card
SUAT 2020 Admit card will contain necessary information about the exam and appearing student. The details in the admit card will be printed as per the information filled by the candidate in the application form.
In case if any discrepancy arises in the admit card, candidates can report regarding the problem to the authority.
Click here to check exam center list.
The details mentioned in the admit card will be:
- Candidate’s name
- Registration number
- Student’s signature and photograph
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam center address
- Important instructions for exam etc.
Important Instructions for the Exam Day
It is important for the candidates to follow some instructions provided in the admit card. These instructions are:
- Student must appear for the exam on time as per the time mentioned in the admit card.
- Along with the admit card, candidates have to show their valid id proof approved by the Govt. of India to get entry into the exam hall.
- Restricted materials should not be carried by the candidates into the exam hall.
- Candidates must not create disturbance or nuisance inside the exam hall.
SUAT 2020 Admit card/Hall ticket is necessary document to get entry into the exam hall. Candidates should take out several print outs of the admit card and keep them till the completion of the admission procedure.
If you have any query related to SUAT 2020 Admit card, you can ask your query in the comments section provided below.