SUAT 2021 Admit Card, Slot Booking (Started) – Get Hall Ticket Here
SUAT 2021 Slot Booking has been started for home based online test. Sharda University conducts SUAT exam every year to offer admission into various engineering programmes like B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Tech+MBA etc. Qualified candidates can get admission into different engineering programs at various campuses of the University. In this article we have provided complete details related to SUAT Admit card 2021.
SUAT 2021 Admit Card – Slot Booking Started
SUAT 2021 Slot Booking has been started for home based online test. Click here for slot booking.
SUAT 2021 Admit card is an important document which is required to bring at the day of examination. The admit card contain important details about the entrance examination.
Admit card can be downloaded after the completion of slot booking process. Candidates must not forget to bring their admit cards on the exam day as entry will not be allowed without it.
SUAT 2021 Admit Card Dates
Below we have provided the dates for the release of SUAT 2021 Admit card, application form and examination:
|Application form last date||June 2021|
|Slot booking/Admit card download||Started|
|SUAT 2021 Home Based Online test||5th August 2021|
How to Download SUAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates must follow the given below steps to download SUAT 2021 admit card:
- Visit the official website of Sharda University (link is given above).
- Now log in using the provided registration details in the email id.
- Now candidates are required to book their slots according to their preferences and order of the list.
- Verify the details before submission.
- After the slot booking, candidates will be able to download their admit card.
- Download the admit card and verify all details.
- Also take out several printout copies for use in admission process.
Documents required with Admit Card
Candidates are required to bring admit card with one ID proof at the day of examination. ID proof will be required for verification process. No candidate will be allowed to attend the exam hall without the admit card and id proof.
Candidates must bring any of the given id proofs with them into the exam hall:
- Driving License
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter Id card etc.
Details Present in SUAT 2021 Admit Card
SUAT 2021 Admit card will contain necessary informations regarding exam i.e. name of the candidates, enrolment number, father’s name, exam centre, exam date and time etc. The details in the admit card will be printed as per the information filled by the candidate in the application form.
In case, any discrepancy arises in the admit card, candidates can report to the authority regarding same.
Click here to check exam center list.
The details mentioned in the admit card will be:
- Candidate’s name
- Registration number
- Student’s signature and photograph
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam center address
- Important instructions for exam etc.
Important Instructions for the Exam Day
It is important for the candidates to follow some instructions provided in the admit card. These instructions are:
- Student must appear for the exam on time as per the time mentioned in the admit card.
- Along with the admit card, candidates will need to show their valid id proof approved by the Govt. of India to get entry into the exam hall.
- Restricted materials should not be carried by the candidates into the exam hall.
- Candidates must not create disturbance or nuisance inside the exam hall.
SUAT 2021 Admit card/ Hall ticket will be necessary document to be required to carry at the examination centre. Candidates should take out several print outs of the admit card and keep them till the completion of the admission procedure.
If you have any query related to SUAT 2021 Admit card, you can ask your query in the comments section provided below.