Symbiosis SET 2020 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Here
Symbiosis SET 2020 Application Form will be released from the last week of January 2020. Application form can be filled online through the website. Symbiosis SET (Symbiosis Entrance Examination) is a university level entrance examination which is held for admission in various UG & Integrated courses. The university also conducts SITEEE entrance test for Engineering, SLAT exam for law and SEED for design. Candidates can go through this article to know more about the Symbiosis SET Application form 2020 including application dates, eligibility criteria and etc.
Symbiosis SET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check all the details about the Symbiosis SET 2020 Application form from the given section:
- Application form will be available from the last week of January 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application from through online mode.
- Candidates will have to fill details like personal, education, etc. details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size should not be more than 100 KB and must be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Candidates will have to fill exam preferences while filling the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the third week of April 2020.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it secure till the admission procedures.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through Demand Draft, Bill desk Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway or Ease buss Payment Gateway.
- Candidates will have to submit application fee from any Nationalize Bank in favor of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariats’ payable at Pune.
- Candidates should sent demand draft in the given address:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIATE,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY),
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115.
Candidates can check fee structure from the given section:
|For one course||Rs. 1750/-|
|For two courses (one for morning and one for afternoon)||Rs. 3500/-|
Symbiosis SET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the Symbiosis SET Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: All Indian nationals including OCI/ PIO/ NRI candidates can apply.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in their final year or 12th level are also eligible to apply.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass 12th level with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects along with Biology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry subjects.
For BBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass Intermediate from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% (45% marks for SC/ ST candidates) marks in their qualifying examination.
For B.Des Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th or Graduation degree from any recognized board/ university.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
For BA (Mass Communication) Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2+3 or equivalent diploma from any recognized board/ institutes.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% (45% marks for SC/ ST candidates) marks in their qualifying examination.
Symbiosis SET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check tentative Symbiosis SET 2020 dates of application form & exam below:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application form||Last week of January|
|Last date of application submission||3rd week of April|
|Symbiosis SET 2020 exam date||1st week of May|
How to Apply for Symbiosis SET 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about the Symbiosis SET 2020 application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘Registration’ link.
- Click on ‘I agree’ button after reading all the given instructions.
- Fill details like education, personal and other carefully.
- After that click on ‘save and continue’ tab.
- Now click on ‘choose file’ button.
- Upload your documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Photograph and signature size must be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Now make payment after entering payment details.
- After that a confirmation message will be sent to your email ID or mobile number.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secure till admission procedure.
In the above article, candidates can check all the information about the Symbiosis SET 2020 application form. Candidates must go through the application form related dates, eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly to avoid any kind of mistakes.
If you have any other query about Symbiosis SET 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.