SET Admission Procedure 2023, Symbiosis Counselling – Get Here
Symbiosis SET 2023 Admission Procedure will be organised through online mode. Symbiosis SET admission process will be organized for the SET qualified candidates. Symbiosis International University organizes a university level examination called as Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET 2023). Through this examination, students can get admission in engineering, law, design and many other courses offered by various constituent colleges of SIU. Here we have mentioned details about Symbiosis SET Admission Procedure 2023.
Symbiosis SET Admission Procedure 2023
The SIT (Symbiosis Institute of Technology) considers the score of SET, JEE Main and MHT-CET exam for providing admission to students in B.Tech programme. There will be no centralized counselling organized for providing admission.
Students will have to participate in the counselling procedure organized by the respective institutions. Admission will be started after the result declaration. The shortlisting for Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) or Studio Test and Personal Interaction (ST-PI) will be done on the basis of entrance test marks. The B.Tech counselling for SC/ ST/ DA/ KM candidates will be started from July 2023.
Candidates will have to fill the admission form of respective institution in which they want to apply. It will be compulsory to fill the admission form to appear in the counselling round. The counselling round will be comprised of group discussion, personal Interaction & writing ability test. After these rounds, the institution will release final admission list on the basis of the SET Score (50% weightage) & GD/PI-WAT round (50% weightage).
SET Counselling Schedule
Here, we are providing Symbiosis SET 2023 Admission Procedure schedule for the symbiosis institutions:
For SIT (Symbiosis Institute of Technology):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Registration Starts||July/ August 2023|
|Online Institute Registration for SIT, JEE(Main), MHT-CET closes||July/ August 2023|
|Counseling dates for B.Tech First Year admission through various entrance examinations|
|SET (SC/ST/DA/KM candidates)||–|
|SET (General candidates)||–|
|JEE and MHT-CET (SC/ST/DA/KM candidates)||–|
|JEE and MHT-CET (General candidates)||–|
|Second Counseling (if seats are vacant)||–|
|Counseling admission dates for Lateral Entry admissions through various entrance examinations|
|Counseling admission dates for M.Tech admissions through various entrance examinations|
Symbiosis SET Counselling Procedure
Candidates check here to get complete details about Symbiosis SET Admission Procedure 2023:
- Students will be selected for the counselling according to their marks obtained in the entrance test.
- Candidates will have to register separately for the counselling at the respective institution.
- Candidates note down without producing original documents students will not be allowed to participate in the further counselling rounds.
- During the counselling process, candidates will be needed to fill their preferences and pay the requested fee.
- On the basis of choices filled by candidates, rank, category, and availability of seats, seats will be allotted to candidates.
- After seat allotment, students will have to complete other admission procedures.
Merit List Declaration and Admission
Merit list is based on the following parameters:
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
Students will be required to bring the original documents along with their attested photocopies for verification. The list of required documents is mentioned here:
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet.
- 10th & 12th class passing certificate.
- Admit card & rank card of the entrance examination.
- Migration certificate.
- Transfer certificate or school leaving certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- Address proof.
- Prescribe fee amount.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- GAP Certificate (if applicable), etc.
For any other queries about Symbiosis SET Admission Procedure 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.